English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

How can it be the best London team if Dagenham aren't in it? :confused:

The London Cup is crazy in my view and very cruel. You'd swear there was only four sides in it' date=' and only big ones being included. You've the likes of QPR, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Dagenham. I'm not great with London based sides so feel free to add more.

And you deserve to be delighted. ;) I tell you what though, don't those stats just go to show that it's possession that winds games? 14 shots each. 8 on target each. So you'd expect my boys with high player ratings to come out on top, but you have 64% possession (no worry, just fiddling with tactics at my end) and you win 4-2! Crazy. :P

Cheers mate, relieved to not get trounced by you. Your team had the better Match Ratings but somehow I beat you heavily on possession. Either your midfield had a nightmare or Bannan, Jarvo etc had a great game. I'd love another friendly sometime once I get some fresh faces in, if you'd be willing to?

The London Cup is crazy in my view and very cruel. You'd swear there was only four sides in it' date=' and only big ones being included. You've the likes of QPR, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Dagenham. I'm not great with London based sides so feel free to add more.

Cheers mate, relieved to not get trounced by you. Your team had the better Match Ratings but somehow I beat you heavily on possession. Either your midfield had a nightmare or Bannan, Jarvo etc had a great game. I'd love another friendly sometime once I get some fresh faces in, if you'd be willing to?[/quote']

I Dont think ben wanted to do much organiseing so he just chucked the bests teams in london with active forumers plus he mentioned that we are bitter rivals something like that and can I take your dagneham to boro and prentend there my players and you can have my team for the weekend , I Might get a result if that happens!!!!! LOL

Ok izzy has gone but we need to know who has the job offer as this slightly lets 7046 down a wee bit with people keeping quiet but if you dont want to announce on the thread pm aaron please!!!!!

There's a members' club thread especially this sort of discussion about job offers' date=' whether to accept them or not and such...

And he didn't just upset the fans but actually angered them!

Jimmy " self inflicted" Winston has angered the Rotherham United fans by resigning from the club.

I guess 3 months of abject apathy would lead to anger wouldn't it?

The London Cup is crazy in my view and very cruel. You'd swear there was only four sides in it' date=' and only big ones being included. You've the likes of QPR, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Dagenham. I'm not great with London based sides so feel free to add more.[/quote']

The London Cup is a beautiful idea and will surly lead to some more Banter between the 4 sides, Look i dont want to be in the business in contacting what 10+ Managers some forumers, some inactive ones and some just regular SM lads, Rob your not the most active these days, i mean iv left ARSENAL ! out because the manager there isnt as active as Me,Duff,Dom and infernito. And on paper they are the best team in london :eek:

Besides if us 4 were to take this seriously which i get the impression we all are then teams like your own and QPR, Crystal Palace and Millwall wouldnt stand a chance anyway...

I would watch carefully after I wipe sheffield united off the the bottom then I will pummel your MINOR boro ' date=' Did you like my report jooles?? lol[/quote']

The only 'miner' at my club Dom is Mario Gomes. ;) Geddit? No, probably not.

Anyway, maybe I'll just have to get around to posting a response to those cheeky little comments of yours. :rolleyes:

Hey, and you know what's crazy, we've had match-reports from 17 different clubs so far this season, great stuff, let's keep them coming! :)

EDIT: Just noticed my Japanese risers:

Shoki HIRAI 80-->84

Hiroyuki OMATA 75-->78

Yusuke TASAKA 80-->83

Nice that their TB's come off in the next few days. :)

The only 'miner' at my club Dom is Mario Gomes. ;) Geddit? No' date=' probably not.

Anyway, maybe I'll just have to get around to posting a response to those cheeky little comments of yours. :rolleyes:

Hey, and you know what's crazy, we've had match-reports from 17 different clubs so far this season, great stuff, let's keep them coming! :)

Its crazy, Iv been trying a lot harder too doing Pre and Post match Previews speaking of that ill be doing my Pre Match Preview for my game against Mo and His forest tomorrow .

I think now im no longer doing predictions it gives me time to focus more on spurs if you know what i mean

Its crazy' date=' Iv been trying a lot harder too doing Pre and Post match Previews speaking of that ill be doing my Pre Match Preview for my game against Mo and His forest tomorrow .

I think now im no longer doing predictions it gives me time to focus more on spurs if you know what i mean[/quote']

Yeah, doing those predictions was really dragging you down in the league. :rolleyes::)

Im going to finally admit that im as useless than a broken teacup at tactics ' date=' im that bad[/quote']
Fulham draw 2 - 2 against Sheffield United in a friendly match

Good result for me and I edged your team's performance slightly in the stats. And a good comeback from Cardazo and Vucinic from my team as well. Unlucky Dom, one day you will find a good tactic, one day ... :P

Yeah' date=' doing those predictions was really dragging you down in the league. :rolleyes::)[/quote']

I Never said that nor use it as a excuse if thats what you getting at ^ :rolleyes:

I said that im more active doing M/R's about Tottenahm because im not longer doing the Predictions and im enjoying the M/R even more now...

My Pre Match preview is up i think Mo will enjoy it i think theres more then enough respect there for you Mo ;)

I Never said that nor use it as a excuse if thats what you getting at ^ :rolleyes:

I said that im more active doing M/R's about Tottenahm because im not longer doing the Predictions and im enjoying the M/R even more now...

My Pre Match preview is up i think Mo will enjoy it i think theres more then enough respect there for you Mo ;)

haha, thanks for the kind words Benno, back at you, you've done a good job at Tottenham and have a quite a team at your disposal. good luck tommorrow.

haha' date=' thanks for the kind words Benno, back at you, you've done a good job at Tottenham and have a quite a team at your disposal. good luck tommorrow.[/quote']

Cheers buddy i hope you had a good read, And i hope you have a long and happy stay in Division 1 :D

I'm confused. Who is this Longnose lady/fella? Is she/he even active here? I see that she/he has made just 1 transfer in the last how ever long. Someone give her/him a push will they? :eek:

How would a non-forumer easily get them? They'd have to be looking just at the right time' date=' a chance in a million, like Newcastle winning the SMFA Cup. You mean a non-active forumer maybe? Like this Longnose lady/chap? Same same really. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Jeez, your damned if you do and damned if you dont...:rolleyes:

The London Cup is a beautiful idea and will surly lead to some more Banter between the 4 sides' date=' Look i dont want to be in the business in contacting what 10+ Managers some forumers, some inactive ones and some just regular SM lads, Rob your not the most active these days, i mean iv left [b']ARSENAL ![/b] out because the manager there isnt as active as Me,Duff,Dom and infernito. And on paper they are the best team in london :eek:

Besides if us 4 were to take this seriously which i get the impression we all are then teams like your own and QPR, Crystal Palace and Millwall wouldnt stand a chance anyway...

How do you know we wouldn't stand a chance? That's a bit harsh coming from the lad who almost got Spurs relegated in the first season. Who would've known you would of have been struggling to stay in the top division with a team like that? I'm sure you never expected it. I'm just saying its rude to discard the other 'active' sides in the set-up. I didn't expect to beat Jooles' Middlesbrough but I did 4-2... I'm not the most active, but I post quite a few times daily. I can understand you don't want to organize a ten team thing, I don't think I mentioned ten teams :D I'm simply saying why not have 8 London sides compete in the tourney? Its not a proper 'Best in London' if you don't have the likes of Arsenal competing, who on paper (mainly due to Dom's work) are the best rated. I just think there should be 8 sides if you want it to be a proper one..

Japan's treated Dagenham & Redbridge well, I still have one more player to rise but I had three +5's this morning to add to my recent rises.

Sorry for the double post;

I suggest we do an 8 team competition for The Best in London. I'm willing to PM Stones, Snooky, and I'm sure Craig will read the thread and give his view on wheteher he wants to take part. I suggest we do a two seeds group, the best four in seed one and the latter four in the second seeds;

Seed 1;

West Ham

Chelsea

Fulham

Arsenal

Seed 2;

Tottenham Hotspur

QPR

Millwall

Dagenham & Redbridge

We'd draw teams from each group to play one another in a two legged competition. I'm willing to pick the names from a hat and set up dates if ye're willing to do the 8 team version which I personally think is fairer. I've put Tottenham in the secpnd group because they finished the lowest out of the five PL sides. Thoughts?

I suggest we do an 8 team competition for The Best in London. I'm willing to PM Stones' date=' Snooky, and I'm sure Craig will read the thread and give his view on wheteher he wants to take part. I suggest we do a two seeds group, the best four in seed one and the latter four in the second seeds;

[b']Seed 1[/b];

West Ham

Chelsea

Fulham

Arsenal

Seed 2;

Tottenham Hotspur

QPR

Millwall

Dagenham & Redbridge

We'd draw teams from each group to play one another in a two legged competition. I'm willing to pick the names from a hat and set up dates if ye're willing to do the 8 team version which I personally think is fairer. I've put Tottenham in the secpnd group because they finished the lowest out of the five PL sides. Thoughts?

Good idea mate love it:)

I suggest we do an 8 team competition for The Best in London. I'm willing to PM Stones' date=' Snooky, and I'm sure Craig will read the thread and give his view on wheteher he wants to take part. I suggest we do a two seeds group, the best four in seed one and the latter four in the second seeds;

[b']Seed 1[/b];

West Ham

Chelsea

Fulham

Arsenal

Seed 2;

Tottenham Hotspur

QPR

Millwall

Dagenham & Redbridge

Crystal Palace have not been mentioned because.......

Can anyone tell me (or point me towards) who won the end of season awards? I've had a busy Christmas period but am trying to catch up now.....

Cheers.

Div-1 (part 4)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1303095&postcount=473

Div-2 (part 3)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1301670&postcount=468

Div-3 (part 2)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1300360&postcount=464

Div-4 (part 1)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1298748&postcount=461

Overall Awards (part 5)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1304153&postcount=474