English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

Well I've taken a different approach' date=' want to squeeze the maximum value out of my squad first, as if I buy some flash new players all my others drop in price which ain't good ;). Most my deals will be done after the first game (*wink, wink*, big spurs victory lol :o) .

P.s I'll pass, I hate doing maths lol :P[/quote']

:P your jinxing me here a bit mate, Hopefully Forlan and kanoute are fit to face you, i can see me getting goals across the season with these two :D

:P your jinxing me here a bit mate' date=' Hopefully Forlan and kanoute are fit to face you, i can see me getting goals across the season with these two :D[/quote']

I'd probably expect to lose to Spurs even with a full strength side but if I can scrape a point I'll be very pleased. :)

The offer for Phil NEVILLE of Everton from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Well, he is no world beater but he should be a safe 88 for a couple of years, also couldn't resist buying the captain of my favourite team

:P your jinxing me here a bit mate' date=' Hopefully Forlan and kanoute are fit to face you, i can see me getting goals across the season with these two :D[/quote']

I know, isn't it crazy that they come to you half fit? What's that about?!

Some deals accepted now for Crystal Palace, some of them hotly contested so happy to win the bidding wars...

Vladimir Dyadyun, Darren Randolph, Barry Douglas, Paul McQuade, Sergio Piccoli Neuton, Murara Neto, Robert Lewandowksi and Marinato Guilherme all join Palace. Most are risers but Lewandowski and Guilherme will go into the first team and I am thinking be rising in the not too distant future B)

Just waiting on three other outcomes for players! Dont want to mention them to invite competition :eek:

I know' date=' isn't it crazy that they come to you half fit? What's that about?![/quote']

i know its madness forlan is something like 59% fit there for NMF and Kanoute is just about fit 61% or somthing but iv got amazing cover in Lennon and defoe are on the bench due to the quality and formation of my team :P

i know its madness forlan is something like 59% fit there for NMF and Kanoute is just about fit 61% or somthing but iv got amazing cover in Lennon and defoe are on the bench due to the quality and formation of my team :P

Yeah, until Lennon get's his usual season-long injury! :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

Danny BATTH has signed a 4 year deal after signing for £425,000 nice young Premiaship player so could be a nice riser.

Brett PITMAN (75) John ROONEY (68) Dos Santos JONATHAN (82) are having madicals with a fee of only 1.8M with 1 player also Rooney is rummerd to be joining Newcastle with also Pompy after him so could be a risser and Santos is hiting form since he re joined Barcelona.

3 more players to see if thay are signing.