English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

Pulled off some good signings. De Gea as my new keeper and should be a big star also getting Canales,Neymar,Gonalons,S.Bender and Coentrao all of them good young stars with more to join.Brang in Gibbs,O'hara and Diouf for loan and Everyone on my team can go for cash apart from Wickham who will stay put.

My newest signing to my team :D

Ricardo QUARESMA has completed his move to Hull City from Besiktas JK for £1,150,000 plus Jimmy BULLARD
Jeronimo CACAU has completed his move to Hull City from VfB Stuttgart for £1,000,000 plus Deiberson GEOVANNI
Tiago DUTRA has completed his move to Hull City from Villarreal for £325,000

Pulled off some good signings. De Gea as my new keeper and should be a big star also getting Canales' date='Neymar,Gonalons,S.Bender and Coentrao all of them good young stars with more to join.Brang in Gibbs,O'hara and Diouf for loan and Everyone on my team can go for cash apart from Wickham who will stay put.[/quote']

Cracking signings fella :-) fair play!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

My signings so farSalvatore Sirigu, Nicolas Otamendi, Raul Meireles, McDonald Mariga, Wilson Cuero andDeniss Rakels have an ABD on Remy

The offer for Jonatan BAUMAN of Colón from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Nice young player who will probably rise when Argentina is reviewed.

The offer for Facundo AFFRANCHINO of River Plate from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Like Bauman he is a nice young player who will probably rise when Argentina is reviewed.

The offer for Alessandro MANCINI of Internazionale from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Adds some competition to the wings, was supposed to be back up but I was beaten to Bastos. Will also not be staying for long.

The offer for Sergey KORNILENKO of Zenit from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Adds some cover up front will rise when Russia is reviewed.

The offer for Rubén DE LA RED of Real Madrid from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Purely a money maker as he will earn me a couple of million and he gives me some good backup in cm.

6 Big signings at Fulham last night, with another 3 bids made this morning and awaiting 1 more to be accepted...

The offer for Ignazio ABATE of Milan from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

800k+Pantsil is a great deal for a player that is going to just keep going up..

The offer for Michel BASTOS of Lyon from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Paid a little bit over what I would have liked but Adam's competition for him led me to overpay for a very versatile winger.

Cristian CHIVU has completed his move to Fulham from Internazionale for £1,600,000 plus Simon DAVIES and Jonathan GREENING

This is a beautiful deal. Chivu will play CB instead of LB as I'm planning a young LB. Chivu won't be captain though:p

Miloš KRASIC has completed his move to Fulham from CSKA Moskva for £700,000 plus Danny MURPHY and Damien DUFF

Fantastic winger to partner Bastos, I missed out on Van der Vaart but am signing a new AM to compensate

Stijn SCHAARS has completed his move to Fulham from AZ in a swap deal for Andy JOHNSON and David ELM

I really rate him and I think he will be a really good holding midfielder in my 4-2-3-1 formation

Miroslav KLOSE has completed his move to Fulham from Bayern München for £475,000 plus Philippe SENDEROS and Eddie JOHNSON

I can't believe I got such a good goalscorer for so little and faced no competition, could go on to be a great lone striker for me

West Ham complete the signings of Juan Manuel Mata, Maarten Stekelenburg and Radamel Falcao:cool:However, i did miss out on Nicolas Burdisso to West Brom, whose manager appears to have an infatuation with signing more seasoned players. Now have a couple of tranfers on the boil, hopefully they'll come off.

very proud of my post on the M/R thread :D

That must have taken you ages, one thing that picture is not Lucio it is Melo.

EDIT:The offer for Jermaine BECKFORD of Everton from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

He is available for loan, anyone want him?

A big name and also ridiculously cheap midfielder set to partner Schaars can be revealed;

The offer for Matteo BRIGHI of Roma from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Paying 750k and Aaron Hughes (88) for a 90 rated and experienced holding midfielder. What a bargain