English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

There's a Boro transfer report on the transfer gossip thread for anyone who's interested...

That is brilliant. Like the last part about the language barrier and the caption on Mido. But I genrally liked it all. Hopefully more of them like that will follow.

EDIT:Think it is stupid how Middlesbourgh have a better starting squad than most of the premier league teams.

That is brilliant. Like the last part about the language barrier and the caption on Mido. But I genrally liked it all. Hopefully more of them like that will follow.

Cheers! :)

EDIT:Think it is stupid how Middlesbourgh have a better starting squad than most of the premier league teams.

You mean in the game or real life? ;)

Nicolás GAITAN has completed his move to Southampton from Benfica

Sebastian PRÖDL has completed his move to Southampton from Werder Bremen

Nejc VIDMAR has completed his move to Southampton from NK Domžale

Mauro BOGADO has completed his move to Southampton from Argentinos Juniors

Montel JORDI FIGUERAS has completed his move to Southampton from Rubin

The signings I made so far not much compared to all of you guys thou...

If everything goes to plan' date=' my Coventry side will look quite nice come the next 2 days.. (yn)[/quote']

I am cursing your players to injuries before they meet me muahahaa. Just kidding mate. All the best just not better than me. :P

If everything goes to plan' date=' my Coventry side will look quite nice come the next 2 days.. (yn)[/quote']

I really hope everything goes to plan, i love seeing Coventry win, even on SM (unless i'm playing against them) :D

A couple of you may have noticed but for those that havnt i'm slowly working on my own team thread with all of the essentials on it. It will be much easier for me to update long term so will help me stay much more active :) Hope it looks ok so far. Will work on more 2moro.

I am cursing your players to injuries before they meet me muahahaa. Just kidding mate. All the best just not better than me. :P

Haha' date=' are you Wednesday by any chance? :)

I really hope everything goes to plan, i love seeing Coventry win, even on SM (unless i'm playing against them) :D

A couple of you may have noticed but for those that havnt i'm slowly working on my own team thread with all of the essentials on it. It will be much easier for me to update long term so will help me stay much more active :) Hope it looks ok so far. Will work on more 2moro.

Don't worry, I will give my best into Coventry for Division 3 and the Domestic Cups. :)

And yeah i've seen that thread, coming along nicely mate. :)

My squad will be complete by then and i'm sure we will have Division 3 rapped up already. B)

Rapped up? After not even half way through the season.... nahhhhh... Besides we have Argyle with Huntelaar unless you can beat them too if yes then I will be looking forward to another season in div 3

Adam, I just checked and actually this isn't right, most premier league teams do have a better starting squad than Boro.

Only 3 teams have a lesser total value, West Brom, Birmingham, & Blackpool, only 1 team has a lesser average rating, Blackpool (again), and only Blackpool has less of an opening balance.

So going by stats alone Boro doesn't have a better starting squad...:(

not yet ive left some room ' date=' for another offer :)

so chuffed the 18 year korean forward i signed the other night just scored against chelsea yesterday evening :D[/quote']

Now I've bid for him too :)

EDIT: I just need 1 more bid to be completed and i'll have my starting 11 :)