English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

which one? :D

I got casemiro and tinga in case one flops. And i hope galeano and burdisso reach 90+

his names Heung Ming Son :) hes not a defo to reach 90 but if he keeps playing the way he has this pre season coyr hes gonna be a cracking player :D

9 in so far , all in for decent rises and should all go 80+ hoping to bring one more player in aswell and then its a wait for external bids.

Selling entire squad aswell , don't know if anyone would be intrested but theres some low 80s there and some 500k and down players

The offer for Scherer MAXWELL of Barcelona from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Feel this is a great signing. If he plays at Barca he will be a long term player for me but if he doesn't he will be sold off at a profit.

The offer for Federico MARCHETTI of Cagliari from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

My new number one keeper. Italy's number two and he should be here for the long run.

There a quite a few bids for him' date=' whoever gets him is one lucky manager. :D[/quote']

ye, and i hope thats me :D

The offer for Scherer MAXWELL of Barcelona from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

If he plays.. but i think he'll just be backup for adriano =/

It will be a good signing if he keeps his rating though :)

EDIT:

The offer for Giuseppe SCULLI of Genoa from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

At last i have someone to lead my forward line until villalba and casnos rise :)

The offer for Zvonko PAMIC of Bayer Leverkusen from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Victor OBINNA of Internazionale from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Abdelhamid EL KAOUTARI of Montpellier HSC from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Buss HENRIQUE of Barcelona from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Happy with those bits of business. Managed to beat off competition from Boro for Obina - must admit I was concerned when I seen a bid had been made but thankfully my £5.4m deal was enough! Already made a profit because he is worth £9m+ for Palace. The others will fit nicely into my plans, particularly Buss Henrique. Player with a future I think B)

The offer for Júlio SERGIO of Roma from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Eren DERDIYOK has completed his move to Stoke City from Bayer Leverkusen in a swap deal for Sanli TUNCAY

;). Really happy Honda , Pedro and Derdiyok are the front 3 :P. Sergio joins in a swap for Sorenson and Davies :)

Happy with those bits of business. Managed to beat off competition from Boro for Obina - must admit I was concerned when I seen a bid had been made but thankfully my £5.4m deal was enough!

I bid 5.3 million, I knew someone would beat my offer in the end. :(

Guest MR. HAMMER

well div 3 is becoming a top league with the likes of KROOS worth 17m a more big names well it is all on who will win well X Championship side Peterbrough United have yet again shocked the world with the signing of goals keeper BORUC 88 from Fiorentina with J.LEWIS & R.BENNETT rummers floting around he is there new number 1 with the sale of fray sos for the spelling if rong to arsenal for the season ahead and he could become one of the best in the world 90-91 by 2011-12 season.

also brought in x liverpool legund HYYPIA with £200k & M.LITTLE & C.LEE nice deal over all as i like him and he was my main aim this season,

right now spent 7.8M with 11 players for 8 new players but here is the big news thay are all worth 50.9m together so nice profit.

no sales yet iver so that is the best bit were i still have a nice sum of cash.

has this made posh faves for the title only time will tell.