English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

in his defence so it seems everyone hats the signing come on this is league 1 football shose that we are taking it to the bigger league with hunt and KROOS this league will do well with some of the big names in managing in there seats for the season ahead bring on the big boys in the cups we will show that league 1 is the next big league

Haha Hope so. Will be monitoring attendance and see how well we do in attendances this season. :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Nah' date=' I know how to cope with Klaas. ;)

Average Rating Starting XI: 83

Average Age Starting XI: 25

Happy with that atm. :) Still waiting for transfers to be accepted.. :o[/quote']

so do I no how to deal with all of you

Average Rating Starting XI: 83

Average Age Starting XI: 23

Guest MR. HAMMER

:eek: this is better than my div 2 derby county

and my team is worth your team is only worth 3M more as well see I am making some big moves for small cash if you work it out you started with nearly 2x what I did as well lol

+ another 88 is joining with another two players and 1M leaving lol

and my team is worth your team is only worth 3M more as well see I am making some big moves for small cash if you work it out you started with nearly 2x what I did as well lol

i do have the bigger talents though :P

Don't get too cocky mate, season hasn't even begun yet.

Peterborough Total Value: £29.5m

Coventry Total Value: £69.5m

B)

thats without any signings :D

Happy with those bits of business. Managed to beat off competition from Boro for Obina - must admit I was concerned when I seen a bid had been made but thankfully my £5.4m deal was enough! Already made a profit because he is worth £9m+ for Palace. The others will fit nicely into my plans' date=' particularly Buss Henrique. Player with a future I think B)[/quote']

A very nice signing. With resources committed elsewhere I knew I probably wasn't bidding enough for him. He'll do well for you and should rise soon. :)

Happy with those bits of business. Managed to beat off competition from Boro for Obina - must admit I was concerned when I seen a bid had been made but thankfully my £5.4m deal was enough! Already made a profit because he is worth £9m+ for Palace. The others will fit nicely into my plans' date=' particularly Buss Henrique. Player with a future I think B)[/quote']

Nice signing of Obinna, was originally going to bid for him but saw you had already put a bid in and thought, not gonna break the bank, so turned my targets elsewhere and found someone better B)

I will do Division 2 if you want? And I can edit on Daily basis to update the transfers

Hey, nice work so far, looking good! I've a suggestion for a slight modification, maybe you could also add the player positions and ratings so it gives it a bit more meaning? It'd be a bit of work to begin with but should settle down after a while.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Don't get too cocky mate' date=' season hasn't even begun yet.

Peterborough Total Value: £29.5m

Coventry Total Value: £69.5m

B)

thats without any signings :D[/quote']

were you been looking my team is worth nearly 60m

TO ALL DIVISION 2 MANAGERS: Check out the transfers reports me and Nikidinho have made on each team in Div. as well as one post on league predictions made by us. Feel free to post what you think or how I can improve on it.:)

TO ALL DIVISION 2 MANAGERS: Check out the transfers reports me and Nikidinho have made on each team in Div. as well as one post on league predictions made by us. Feel free to post what you think or how I can improve on it.:)

See post #1239 below...