• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

You made 4 goods signings whilst in charge ' date=' WELL DONE!

Yeah If I do need a back up of opinion or advice , I dont trust many but you are one I do lol[/quote']

Four? :confused:

Bastos

Abate

Krasic

Rogne

Kramaric

Klose (do not argue with Klose :eek:)

Chico (time)

Can't remember the rest of my squad to be honest..

Yeah' date=' right before he dropped. :D

What's up Dom, you seem nervous ahead of the big game. ;)[/quote']

Speaking of big games, Division 1 predictions are done...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1427321&postcount=197

Looks like i wasn't far off the mark with some of my pre-match analysis on the weekend’s big game....

Speaking of big games' date=' Division 1 predictions are done...

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1427321&postcount=197[/url]

Looks like i wasn't far off the mark with some of my pre-match analysis on the weekend’s big game....

Brillant mate! Spot on with everything you said .

But Ive toppled boro before but they clearly have a better squad and with my star performer not playing then this will be my toughest game against the leagues best form team. But Ill pull something out of the bag lol as I always do . :D :D

Brillant mate! Spot on with everything you said .

But Ive toppled boro before but they clearly have a better squad and with my star performer not playing then this will be my toughest game against the leagues best form team. But Ill pull something out of the bag lol as I always do . :D :D

Good luck with that one mate, your a little outmatched player for player, but i wouldn't count you out just yet!!

Well' date=' i've encountered a problem with only having 21 players. I have four injuries/ suspensions, and obviously in a match day squad there are 18 players, which leaves me with 17 available players. Put in a few loan bids to try and counter this.[/quote']

I can give you De Pauw till his TB is up, or you can take Kunchev or Veprek for the season.

EDIT: OR Viniegra.

Well' date=' i've encountered a problem with only having 21 players. I have four injuries/ suspensions, and obviously in a match day squad there are 18 players, which leaves me with 17 available players. Put in a few loan bids to try and counter this.[/quote']

Well you've just got one off me, but feel free to loan another two if you need them.

Alright you filthy bunch of worms.

You have a new predictor. I'll be doing the division 2 previews starting from Saturday B)

Can't do tomorrow's.. have to study

But from next week I'll be doing Wednesday and Saturday :)

:rolleyes: well it all needs to be sorted Division 1 has great predictions as does Division 3' date=' Iv done them before for Division 2 and with rob would gladly do them every wednesday week[/quote']

Thats what was said earlier mate so not sure whats happening haha, maybe try you & Rob Wednesday's then Nik Saturdays but of course have to speak to him and sort it out

:P

At Jooles request ill be doing the Division 2 Predictions EVERY Wednesday' date=' along with the man you all love Rob. Well each do 5 games each and hopefully it works out[/quote']

Yeah, just to clarify I was suggesting that you fill in for tomorrow. Like BowesFC says Nikidinho has squared it up with dudeskin to do them but maybe he'll be happy doing Saturdays and you Weds? A bit of variation would be great. :)

Yeah' date=' just to clarify I was suggesting that you fill in for tomorrow. Like BowesFC says Nikidinho has squared it up with dudeskin to do them but maybe he'll be happy doing Saturdays and you Weds?[b'] A bit of variation would be great[/b]. :)

Also gives them more time to 'research' making for a greater read

B):P;)

Also gives them more time to 'research' making for a greater read

B):P;)

I think cc94 should do some predictions at some point as his previewing has came on leaps and bounds since he started doing the bookies previews .

check them out and bang a bet on while u there :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=84133

Absolutely, more the merrier as far as I'm concerned, but it's got to fly by dudeskin, he's the one who has to make sure it all jives.

There's also the SMFA games coming up soon for anyone who wants to give it a go so there should be room for everyone. :)