English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ah well .....2-1 defeat.....you were lucky alurcard :P:rolleyes:

Lucky? Meh...

Happy to come away with the point’s against a very good side? Definitely...

Now with some of the pressure off in my next few games I can put “Operation Masterplan” into place…. MWAH HA HA HA' date=' MWWWWAH HA……. etc

Nottingham Forrest 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Massive massive win. Shaded possession yet behind on efforts at goal. Team performed really well, going by the ratings. Goals coming from Schweinsteiger and Gerrard.

The win moves us into 4th spot, only behind Dom's Fulham on GD. Up next Wolves at White Hart Lane.

Report be done tonight or tomorrow ;)

Nice 4-2 win away to Notts County. Kevin Phillips was the main man with a goal and three assists although Welbeck scored his 16th of the season and new boy David Murphy scored twice.

I'm improving and whilst the sides around me aren't playing great i'm helping my chances of a play-off spot and perhaps a shock automatic promotion. Up the Stanley B)

Wigan revert back to 3-5-2 and find our form once again beating Stoke 2-1 goals from Diego Capel and Onur Kaya and move up back into the top 10

was very pleased with this win having left out Chamakh,Diawara,Marin,Martinez,Jurado,Assuncao,Alderweireld,Lukovic and Carrico

next up a visit from Middlesbrough

Nice 4-2 win away to Notts County. Kevin Phillips was the main man with a goal and three assists although Welbeck scored his 16th of the season and new boy David Murphy scored twice.

I'm improving and whilst the sides around me aren't playing great i'm helping my chances of a play-off spot and perhaps a shock automatic promotion. Up the Stanley B)

*cough* *cough*

Im coming up the rear in fine form (No Jokes please) :D

Nottingham Forrest 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Massive massive win. Shaded possession yet behind on efforts at goal. Team performed really well' date=' going by the ratings. Goals coming from Schweinsteiger and Gerrard.

The win moves us into 4th spot, only behind Dom's Fulham on GD. Up next Wolves at White Hart Lane.

Report be done tonight or tomorrow ;)[/quote']

Lucky win there for 7345's 4th manager pick

Untitled-2-1.png

CRYSTAL PALACE 0 MILLWALL 1

A great result for MILLWALL after our recent poor results.

This could be the turning point along with the arrival of ROMARIC who signed too late to start the match.

Im coming up the rear in fine form (No Jokes please) :D

aha, your in fine form it must be said, I'm still happy I got a draw off you :P

And sorry but I never quite get how the welsh mind works sometimes. :P "sides around Accrington aren't playing great"? that made me chuckle.

Massive 3-2 win away at promotion chasing Hull :D What makes its more sweet is that all the teams around me picked up just a point. Still 19th but 1 point of safety.

Also.. My first predictions for the season i got one game bang on 3 games right and just the one wrong prediction :)

Massive 3-2 win away at promotion chasing Hull :D What makes its more sweet is that all the teams around me picked up just a point. Still 19th but 1 point of safety.

Also.. My first predictions for the season i got one game bang on 3 games right and just the one wrong prediction :)

Nice work.. you got mine right :D

Nope only had a 3% swing' date=' nothing major I know, but shows I was in the game ;)

See I'm being targeted as the weak link of our team then (7345):P[/quote']

Problem for you is - Kazzer is a top 5 manager on the game - sean is a top 5 manager on the game - Stuart is a top 50 manager on the game - your probs in the top 300 too 500 - whos your 5th manager?