English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

Hi everyone......Just taken Bury in Division 4..

Like a lower league challenge and this looks the business

So I hope you don't mind a "Grumpy Old Git" jumping on board:)

Are you sure you got the right one? The game ID is 51429... I dont see you as manager of Bury.. :(

My line up is looking something like this..

Plymouth Argyle

GK : Fulop (87)

RB : Rosi (85)

CB : Nosworthy (85)

LB : Drenthe (87)

DM : Ottl (87)

CM : Nzonzi (86)

CM : Johnson (83)

LM : Gonzalez (88)

RM : Ninis (87)

CF : Huntelaar (91)

CF : Goncalves (86)

Still looking for another CM..

Title contender... Maybe I might be content with staying in Div 3 for another season yeah? :P

Hi everyone......Just taken Bury in Division 4..

Like a lower league challenge and this looks the business

So I hope you don't mind a "Grumpy Old Git" jumping on board:)

Lenny ... happened to me aswell but i think your in the wrong gameworld.

There was some mistake in the making of the gameworld and basically there was two 7027's, meaning you need to search the ID number rather then the gameworld number to get in.

Lenny ... happened to me aswell but i think your in the wrong gameworld.

There was some mistake in the making of the gameworld and basically there was two 7027's' date=' meaning you need to search the ID number rather then the gameworld number to get in.[/quote']

Right thanks for that......Will go and have a look

The offer for Sergei CHEPCHUGOV of CSKA Moskva from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Rubén CANI of Villarreal from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Kim KALLSTROM of Lyon from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

That is my team done. I can make 1 more transfer I think.

sweating over my last two transfers, should be accepted soon then thats my defence and therefour my whole team pimped to perfection (in my eye's) :P, Newcaslte have some bids accepted fingers crossed they wont be fit for tomorrows game though :D

TBH' date=' i think Southampton is pretty strong , and I'm sure you'll be a title contender aswell..;)[/quote']

I have Aogo coming through so should be something but if any gets injured early on I am screwed... And I am still experimenting with tactics still so we shall see how it goes.....

sweating over my last two transfers' date=' should be accepted soon then thats my defence and therefour my whole team pimped to perfection (in my eye's) :P, Newcaslte have some bids accepted fingers crossed they wont be fit for tomorrows game though :D[/quote']

Yh, if their not fit I won't play 'em as I'd kinda wrote this game off anyway (don't tell the chairman :P). So it could be a well poor side you face lol. :o

Yh' date=' if their not fit I won't play 'em as I'd kinda wrote this game off anyway (don't tell the chairman :P). So it could be a well poor side you face lol. :o[/quote']

:P yeah iv been looking at ur accepted bids must say you did well to snap them up considering you'v just started buying, thoes signings will do you well, hopefully the 13 Oct will be a better match then tomorrows one

Joined as preston north end.. Their previous manager signed alot of young players' date=' and I have very little to spend.. It's definetly going to be a challenge.. :)[/quote']

The previous manager is in Walsall now haha welcome to the setup :D

:P yeah iv been looking at ur accepted bids must say you did well to snap them up considering you'v just started buying' date=' thoes signings will do you well, hopefully the 13 Oct will be a better match then tomorrows one[/quote']

Yh, was amazed no-one picked up Pjanic, but won't risk him if he ain't 100% and same for the rest. ;)

Joined as preston north end.. Their previous manager signed alot of young players' date=' and I have very little to spend.. It's definetly going to be a challenge.. :)[/quote']

i noticed that the previous manager didnt trade any players in a P/E so thats something u can do :)

Once again my deal is blocked by the SMFA. Why???? It was a fair deal £4m for Michael Kightly to Bristol Rovers and it got blocked.

What's even more strange is a deal like the one that took Shourki some Egyption guy worth about £1m to Preston for £4.4m !! :eek:

Com A.SHOUKRI £1.2M Al Ahly Preston North End £4.4M

Really amazed that hasn't been reversed, just a total waste of money.

Done a very brief M/R on the other thread' date='

Anyway is there anybody English i can bring in for my third loan, i've made a loan bid for Ryan Shotton but no answer as of yet.

EDIT: no need, as Ryan Shotton's just joined on loan :D[/quote']

Only just saw the bid. ;):):).

Stoke can loan out Danny Pugh. Stoke looking to sell everyone