English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I think that's how it is for almost everyone until you suddenly find yourself in the latter stages and/or midtable. I try and prioritise one competition' date=' the one where I have the better draw. It does make you think though, if so many people are putting the league first why then are so many people still doing so bad in the league? :P[/quote']

I do take the Cups seriously as was clear this season, what I find frustrating is even when you completely destroy a team on stats you still get knocked out due to the SM engine being a pile of horse manure. See Bristol City (H) and to a lesser extent Blackburn (H).

I do take the Cups seriously as was clear this season' date=' what I find frustrating is even when you completely destroy a team on stats you still get knocked out due to the SM engine being a pile of horse manure. See Bristol City (H) and to a lesser extent Blackburn (H).[/quote']

I think you mean the other Bristol.. cos i havent played you :P

Lads I'm in a bit of a situation and it's a lack of fit centre backs .. Only having 2 due to my recet sales I'm in desperate need of 1 maybe 2 on loan for a short period of time if anyone has any could they please reply I'll be dead grateful ! :)

Lads I'm in a bit of a situation and it's a lack of fit centre backs .. Only having 2 due to my recet sales I'm in desperate need of 1 maybe 2 on loan for a short period of time if anyone has any could they please reply I'll be dead grateful ! :)

85 Coates is on loan to me but I don't really need him from Huddersfield so I will recall him and you can ask sirmarkhughes for him them :)

Rogne mate? :)

I'll make the bid mate thanks ' date=' you can have him back in a few days :)

85 Coates is on loan to me but I don't really need him from Huddersfield so I will recall him and you can ask sirmarkhughes for him them :)

If you don't need him that would be amazing , is sir markhughes on however? If not the deal won't go through in time to be included for tonight B)

I think that's how it is for almost everyone until you suddenly find yourself in the latter stages and/or midtable. I try and prioritise one competition' date=' the one where I have the better draw. It does make you think though, if so many people are putting the league first why then are so many people still doing so bad in the league? :P[/quote']

I would take both cups very seriously. I know for a fact next season my youth team will be playing in both Cups. Of course if i were to some how reach the later stages say the last 8 then i think any manager would have to take it seriously.

Accepted mate :)
Yep he is and I recalled Coates :)

Both of you have been very helpful :) thank you

I'll do a little write up of some of my transfers in the last few days in a bit once I have the Coates bid in and accepted

I'll make the bid mate thanks ' date=' you can have him back in a few days :)

If you don't need him that would be amazing , is sir markhughes on however? If not the deal won't go through in time to be included for tonight B)[/quote']

make the bid now mate and ya can have him for a few games

Liverpool 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur

The run comes to an end. Not happy how 10 men kept the ball better than a side with 11 for 80 odd minutes(:mad:) but how that sides isn't higher in the table is beyond me.

Remain 4th, fall 3 points behind Fulham and face Arsenal next. NORTH LONDON DERBY :D

Notts County 3-1 Chesterfield

Slight blip in form :o Got some really tough games coming up though:

[H] - Wycombe Wanderers

[A] - Rotherham United

[H] - Aldershot Town

[A] - Exeter City

[H] - Tranmere Rovers

Just hope I can get about 9+/15 points from that.

Plus, Brighton drew to Shrewsbury, Daggers drew to Stockport and Accrington lost so its still good :)

Wigan put a dismal 4-1 defeat against Boro at the weekend well behind them with a 4-2 win over Newcastle goals from Rúben Micael a brace from Javi Martinez and a 4th from Marko Marin who also provided 2 assists both goals from the visitors coming from Piotr Trochowski.

win did come at a cost though Holger Badstuber will be out for the next 3 weeks with a Groin strain and is likely to miss our next 7 games

A comfortable 4-1 win over bournemouth afc see's Rochdale upto 7th...not really surprised after checking the Bournemouth's formation :eek: arrows everywhere and I mean everywhere :P

Bad news though, midfielders Gibson and Kucka are out for 2 and 3 weeks....It was Gibson's first game back after a 6week injury :rolleyes:

Everton 0 vs 3 Fulham

The pedro and anelka show ran riot at everton as pedro scored 2 and assisted anelka and anelka scored 1 and assisted 2. Im bloody delighted as spurs finally lose points , man u and forest drew and what pleased me most is newcastle getting destroyed by wigan! :D:D:D

Im against a ipswich that has 8 goals in the last 2 games! :eek:

But I have a brillant defence SO I should win :)