English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

Queens Park Rangers starting line up for the first game:

GK : Cudinci (86)

RB : BARDSLEY(86)

CB : Toloi (86)

CB:HENRIQUE 87

LB : ZANETTI (94)

CM : TYMOSCHUK (91)

CM : GATTUSO (91)

LM : ROMMEDAHL (87)

RM : JEFFREN (85)

CF : DI NATALE (91)

CF : LUKAKU (86)

hope to add a few more big names once the transfer bids for players in the transfer list comes in

More new players to arrive at the Boro:

"The offer for Arne FRIEDRICH of VfL Wolfsburg from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours"

"The offer for Roberto SOLDADO of Valencia from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours"

"The offer for Uwa ECHIEJILE of Sporting de Braga from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours"

That's 3 more quality signings. I couldn't believe that no-one went for 90-rated Friedrich after his world cup performance and recent move to Wolfsburg!

And Soldado should rise from 89 if he fills Villa's shoes as expected and Echiejile must surely rise too now that he's playing for Champion's League contenders Sporting Braga (though they got a tough draw against Seville today).

Roll on Saturday! :D

Nothing spectacular I know but this side will be put out against Walsall in my first match as Palace manager tomorrow. Actually quite pleased with some of the signings

GK M GUILHERME (85)

CB B HENRIQUE (88)

CB A EL KAUTORI (84)

CB P MCCARTHY (82)

DM R BIANCO (82)

CM A DORMAN (84)

CM N DANNS (82)

RM V OBINA (87)

LM G SCHENNIKOV (86)

CF G HOOPER (82)

CF R LEWANDOWSKI (86)

Couple of good signings who should net me MILLIONS in profit after their rises. Schennikov should reach 88 minimum, Guilherme to 87 and if he hits the ground running as I think/hope then Lewandowski might get a small rise. Hoopers Celtic career should see him score a fair few in the SPL so hoping a rise to 84/85 for him. The likes of Obina and Henrique will already make me a fair bit of cash as it is.

Overall once TB is up on the five at their current value, it would give me a transfer kitty of £35m plus the actual rises will only add to this. If I actually choose to sell them at that time of course. Not bad considering I started with only £11.8m

Just done a Transfer Report on 3 new signings brings the amout to 12 + 3 loans and i still have 15-20 million pounds worth of players to sell

Your doing very well, but you do have the assests to do it, if somebody tries to compare my squad to Ashh's i'm going to be annoyed. I had a starting balance of 3.3 million, meaning if i sold all my players i'd have 4.4 million. Basically less then maybe one star player for Ashh. But within my means i should beable to bring in my two star players (who aren't loans :P)

Your doing very well' date=' but you do have the assests to do it, if somebody tries to compare my squad to Ashh's i'm going to be annoyed. I had a starting balance of 3.3 million, meaning if i sold all my players i'd have 4.4 million. Basically less then maybe one star player for Ashh. But within my means i should beable to bring in my two star players (who aren't loans :P)[/quote']

Im doing the previews later so wait to be compared ;)

and i know i have alot more assets but so far i believe only 2 of my transfers have come to a value of over £1,000,000 and there have been 12. I know thats still alot compared to what you've got but with your expierence and Knowledge of the lower english divisions im shure in 2/3 seasons you would have been able to bring the gap bettween us down.

Anyways aiden good luck with you challange i look forward to playing you tommorow (and of course winning) ;)

Im doing the previews later so wait to be compared ;)

and i know i have alot more assets but so far i believe only 2 of my transfers have come to a value of over £1' date='000,000 and there have been 12. I know thats still alot compared to what you've got but with your expierence and Knowledge of the lower english divisions im shure in 2/3 seasons you would have been able to bring the gap bettween us down.

Anyways aiden good luck with you challange i look forward to playing you tommorow (and of course winning) ;)

I'll do a bit of a preview aswell, ofcourse my assistant manager is none other then Gus Poyet - who just left Brighton when you took over so he'll have some things to say.

Basically what i'm saying is for example Radostin Kishishev will earn you 75% of my total assests when you sell him. And the gap should only get further apart but i'm bringing in a couple of decent players, probably after our game and then i can start building and multipling the current value of my squad.

You'll have to do a lot to get past my back-line, be warned, cause:

Beckford's gonna get ya, Beckford's gonna get ya,

Na na na na

The game world is really close to completion now' date=' 71/80 teams at 88.75% :D

Only 9 teams left and then we have a very good game world:D[/quote']

This is the next one,

It took 106 English Championships to be made before James Burrow made 106 what it is.

It took another 5473 English Championships to be made before me & Higgy made 5579 what it is.

Then just 1448 English Championships later ... the next one is born, and i'm glad to be a part of it with a club i enjoy.

yep' date=' and I really feel lucky to have got such a good team and squad :)[/quote']

Same:D, even though I was initially aiming for a Division I am happy with a 2nd Division team and would even be happy to take Division 3 team

To be honest this set-up is such a good one i'd have enjoyed being any side in the game-world. The fact i'm a midlands side is a bonus, even if it is Northampton. Couple of ex-Cov guys in there, plus i've bought in a couple of current Cov guys, honestly love the set-up :D

To be honest this set-up is such a good one i'd have enjoyed being any side in the game-world. The fact i'm a midlands side is a bonus' date=' even if it is Northampton. Couple of ex-Cov guys in there, plus i've bought in a couple of current Cov guys, honestly love the set-up :D[/quote']

Couldn't agree with you more:)