English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Lost 3-2 away too Jon's Colchester' date=' Sinclair got both of my goals while Morrison, Vukusic and Mackie gave Jon his first win in charge of United. Well done mate :)[/quote']

My new tactic seemed to have worked in goalscoring meanings seen as I hadn't scored two goals in a while lol :P

Stats:

Possession 46%-54%

Shots 12-19

On Target 3-15

Peterborough 2-0 Crystal Palace :eek:

Posh's keeper gets a 5 rating, my forward thinking players each rated a 7 as did my keeper. Two points:

(a) - the stats are a nonsense

(B) - if my keeper rates a 7, has 3 shots to face on target and concedes twice whilst my forwards have 15 efforts on goal without scoring plus their keeper has been below par then they do not deserve a 7 rating.

RANT :mad:

Fulham 3 - 1 ipswich

Come through a tricky game comfortably as we crushed them , Krasic on red hot form with 6 goals in 5 scored 2 today and of course pedro scored as well. Ipswich won there last two 4-1 (Man u :D)

Im delighted and spurs dropped points :D and man u lost again !! Nice 5 point cushion over spurs and only 5 points behind man u! :D

Lost 3-2 away too Jon's Colchester' date=' Sinclair got both of my goals while Morrison, Vukusic and Mackie gave Jon his first win in charge of United. Well done mate :)[/quote']

One game, one win, may as well target the play-offs :P

It's always nice to get the winner in the 89th minute when watching the score centre :D

And thanks :)

One game' date=' one win, may as well target the play-offs :P

It's always nice to get the winner in the 89th minute when watching the score centre :D

And thanks :)[/quote']

I'm just happy to get two goals lol :P

A sign of things to come in 7046 with these two goals, a great draw in 7345 against Latouche & wins in 7515 and 7151. Now all I need is a win in 106 and I'll sleep a happy guy :)

Well even possession' date=' slightly more shots and SOT, also went ahead but still lose 3-2. :)[/quote']

Unlucky fella, when you're down you're down (which is where you are heading if your form doesn't change) :D

And with United on the rocks Boro move within 2 points of top, equally their 19 game unbeaten run in the process. Still can't shake Fulham though, who keep getting gifted points by people playing 3-5-2 against his wingers. Can't see Mo making that mistake though. :)

I'm just happy to get two goals lol :P

A sign of things to come in 7046 with these two goals' date=' a great draw in 7345 against Latouche & wins in 7515 and 7151. Now all I need is a win in 106 and I'll sleep a happy guy :)[/quote']

Lucky you, me on the other hand has had the worst week on SM in my entire SM days :rolleyes:

Unlucky fella' date=' when you're down you're down (which is where you are heading if your form doesn't change) :D

And with United on the rocks Boro move within 2 points of top, equally their 19 game unbeaten run in the process. Still can't shake Fulham though, who keep getting gifted points by people playing 3-5-2 against his wingers. Can't see Mo making that mistake though. :)[/quote']

Well at least I can't get sacked. :)

Ah :o Another defeat for Accrington Stanley. Lost 3-2 at home to Rotherham which is an awful result, yes i had David Cornell in goals, but i really should be beating them regardless. I do fear the worse after the awful end to last season and i really doubt i can make the play-offs, with me in awful form with 13 games remaining and dropping out of the play-offs after tonight. :o

Should be bringing in a new goalkeeper though to boost my cause though in the next couple of days or so. B)