English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

I'll do a bit of a preview aswell' date=' ofcourse my assistant manager is none other then Gus Poyet - who just left Brighton when you took over so he'll have some things to say.

Basically what i'm saying is for example Radostin Kishishev will earn you 75% of my total assests when you sell him. And the gap should only get further apart but i'm bringing in a couple of decent players, probably after our game and then i can start building and multipling the current value of my squad.

You'll have to do a lot to get past my back-line, be warned, cause:

Beckford's gonna get ya, Beckford's gonna get ya,

Na na na na

I suppose so mate , hope i get out of this division straight away and can push on with my plans.

and Beckford :P lets hope he plays as bad tommorow as he does whenever i watch him in real life and anyway Rajkovic will have him all marked up ;)

Btw ive started the previews will finish them when i get the computer back at about 11ish should post them by 12. here's a taster :

Stockport County - Leyton Orient

Stockport are unmanaged and so have not made many changes but with players like Ibehre in the first team ready to impress and score goals for the cause a result may come there way. Orient on the other hand do have a new manager in Y Fowsdinho. The manager who has no been seen for a few days has not made any changes to the squad but will this affect the performance of the team. Orient have the better squad overall but with both teams not having very good management the game seems like its going to be a bore draw.

Players to Watch:

Ibehre (77)

Jimmy Smith (79)

Result verdict - Draw

Stockport County - Leyton Orient

Stockport are unmanaged and so have not made many changes but with players like Ibehre in the first team ready to impress and score goals for the cause a result may come there way. Orient on the other hand do have a new manager in Y Fowsdinho. The manager who has no been seen for a few days has not made any changes to the squad but will this affect the performance of the team. Orient have the better squad overall but with both teams not having very good management the game seems like its going to be a bore draw.

Players to Watch:

Ibehre (77)

Jimmy Smith (79)

Result verdict - Draw

That's superb mate :) It'll take you a while but it's superb!

Agreed :D

Can't wait to see whats said for mine.

Good work.

Can see you took Neil Taylor away from the beloved Accrington :o

Oh well i've signed Donnelly, and brought in some good young players. Not going to get something from the Brighton game though in all honesty.

had bids for fazio and isla accepted :D

looking to clear out entire burnley squad as thier fall from the premier league and brian laws in charge should see almost all of the olayers ratings fall

expect to see big changes at burnley in the coming days :D

The offer for Felipe MELO of Juventus from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours That's my midfeild all sorted out this deal pushes Tom Huddlestone to the bench.

The offer for Salvatore BOCCHETTI of Genoa from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours Finally my rocky defence sorted out dawson wont make it to the bench as B.ASSOU-EKOTTO is a stronger bet, excellent cover at the back now

Signed Ljajic and Lovern to finish my starting X1 also signed Ibrahima to partner up with Wickham.Accepted Friendlys with Leicester City & Sheffield United so im looking forward to some great match's.

Ipswich Starting X1

De Gea

Gibbs Lovern Gonalons Coentrao

Canales Bender O'Hara Ljajic

Neymar Diouf

Btw has anyone got a Rb or Cb for loan because im playing Gibbs at rb =/

Finished 9 of the match previews will post in a minute. Im just unshure on wether to do brighton v Stanley or not as i know i will be biased :o

Do it!!! Just try and think of being on the outside of things, as if Ashley Duffy is not yourself but just a non-forumer.

During the season though, eight games per turn is basically all that's needed by the way. It's much easier and if you do them like your little preview it'll be really good anyway.

Do it!!! Just try and think of being on the outside of things' date=' as if Ashley Duffy is not yourself but just a non-forumer.

During the season though, eight games per turn is basically all that's needed by the way. It's much easier and if you do them like your little preview it'll be really good anyway.[/quote']

Ive posted the 9 and may do a seperate post for ours but i may go to bed as i have a double round in the morning and have to go in a 6:15 if im going to get back by 8:30.

Im thinking of doing 1 big match preview each week + 9 smaller ones like the ones posted but i dont have time this week. Maybe you could give me a hand by doing that one ? :o;) dont worry if you cant

Ashh' date=' great job on the reports. Love the fact i'm predicted a win, let's hope your right :D[/quote']

Thanks mate, nice to have some positive feedback :)

and good luck hopefully my predictions are correct as there the fairest outcomes looking at the teams but you never know with SM.

Signed Ljajic and Lovern to finish my starting X1 also signed Ibrahima to partner up with Wickham.Accepted Friendlys with Leicester City & Sheffield United so im looking forward to some great match's.

Ipswich Starting X1

De Gea

Gibbs Lovern Gonalons Coentrao

Canales Bender O'Hara Ljajic

Neymar Diouf

Btw has anyone got a Rb or Cb for loan because im playing Gibbs at rb =/

Paul Quinn is available if allowed.

Ive posted the 9 and may do a seperate post for ours but i may go to bed as i have a double round in the morning and have to go in a 6:15 if im going to get back by 8:30.

Im thinking of doing 1 big match preview each week + 9 smaller ones like the ones posted but i dont have time this week. Maybe you could give me a hand by doing that one ? :o;) dont worry if you cant

Forget it for today in the preview, as either one of us or both of us should do a large preview for tommorow.

The only thing is i'm suppose to be playing a pre-season tournament tommorow, the same time as the football league kicks off, so i could be back as late as 7 if we do well. I'll try and do it tommorow morning, should be good for the M/R thread which has been sublime by the way.

Thanks mate' date=' nice to have some positive feedback :)

and good luck hopefully my predictions are correct as there the fairest outcomes looking at the teams but you never know with SM.[/quote']

Like the review fella.......

A good active division 4 in a set - up with good forumers will make the whole set-up be a success.....That's my opinion anyway

So who else on the forum is a Division 4 manager

Me

Ash

Swansea

Any more ?

Let the banter commence:D

Like the review fella.......

A good active division 4 in a set - up with good forumers will make the whole set-up be a success.....That's my opinion anyway

So who else on the forum is a Division 4 manager

Me

Ash

Swansea

Any more ?

Let the banter commence:D

Sky Blue Gould - Northampton

There's teams to be taken though, and this should only really pick up interest.

It looks like, from my signings so far, that they've all been free-agents, pretty easy with the current marker being how it is but it's a rareity, when they all join before the end of the weekend and before i go on holiday you'll see that there all free agents.

Saves cash, and there valued massively by Accrington.

What do people think of Ian Rush on the M/R thread :P;):D

The offer for Free Agent Lenny PIDGELEY from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Positon: GK

Rating: 75

Fee: £450,000

The offer for Free Agent Izzy IRIEKPEN from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Position: CB

Rating: 78

Fee: £700,000

The offer for Free Agent Andy LINDEGAARD from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Position: RM/RB

Rating: 74

Fee: £275,000

The offer for Free Agent Sam HEWSON from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Positon: CM/AM

Rating: 73

Fee: £75,000

The offer for Free Agent Francis JEFFERS from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Position: CF

Rating: 77

Fee: £450,000