English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Tranmere pick up a decent point away at Burton, Delph gave Tranmere the lead with 22 minutes gone before Remy grabbed the vital equaliser for Albion in the 39th minute. Not too bad considering I was dropping points a few weeks back but a hefty run of results is needed for any chance of the play offs :)

Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 West Bromwich Albion

Great win, justified by the stats. Fernando Torres finally scores, maybe making him available for transfer gave him a kick up the shakspearian word for a donkey.

Mauro Zarate puts in another fine display, which has lead me to remove him from a bid for an external player.

Great news is that Forrest lose and Chelsea were held, so a ncie gap has come back between 4th-5th.

Fulham win, but I will be happy with 4th spot this season...

Remember.....

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Fernando Torres

Yoann Gourcuff

Emmanuel Adebayor

Edin Dzeko

Wigan record a 2-1 win over Notts Forest a 9th goal of the season for Diego Capel with an assist from Alessandro Del Piero who made it 2-0 after 48 minutes with the veteran italian netting his 3rd goal in 3 games Frédéric Kanoute netting the goal for the visitors in the 65th minute from the penalty spot.

that win should move Wigan up to 8th with Wolves next up

Lost 3-4 to Aldershot :(

But the worst thing is' date=' my top goal scorer and the top goal scorer in the division is out for 9 WEEKS! :eek:

So, if anybody has got an 86+ striker for loan can you please tell me? And yes, it is an Emergency Loan.[/quote']

Mauricio Pinilla 87

Watford beat 2nd placed Mk Dons 1-0. Great

Nice on mate!! Did me a massive favour there :D

Plymouth 1-3 Bristol City

A big SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to all the people out there who said my team were starting to crack after last weeks defeat.. that man Pavvy bagging himself another 3 goals this season to seal us all 3 points :D

My boys are now 9 points clear of second placed MK Dons B)

Blackburn move up to 18th after a late strike from Victor Montano nicks what could prove to be a vital point at Stamford bridge. That said I was ever so slightly dismayed to see the three above me West Ham, Bolton and Ipswich all pick up wins to further widen their safety cushion to 8 points..next up an SMFA Shield trip to Sampdoria before a visit to Ewood park from Joe's very fine looking Yids :(

Nice on mate!! Did me a massive favour there :D

Plymouth 1-3 Bristol City

A big SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to all the people out there who said my team were starting to crack after last weeks defeat.. that man Pavvy bagging himself another 3 goals this season to seal us all 3 points :D

My boys are now 9 points clear of second placed MK Dons B)

What can i say ;)

You returned the favour too with that win over Plymouth pulls them into the fight to stay up a little bit more.

Southends poor form continues as they go down 3-1 at home to Yeovil. Bad times at the minute but i have had a tough run of games and the squad is still very weak.

Would any managers be kind enough to loan me the following.

DC - 85+

FWR - 85+

The above would be vital and would go straight into my starting XI. Any help would be great