TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: Fourmers needed !!!

Guys guys calm down :) Aaron is still yet to return home and it will be made when he emerges from werever he is :)

Don't worry, I can wait and I have a spare slot for a team so I don't mind when as long as it is made 2day

Ahh well I am not yet a gold so the earlier the better so that they open it faster then I can get one earlier.... How long will they be closed before open to anyone?>

guys im really sorry about not creating it last night ' date=' had loads of stuff to do in a really short time hope you understand :)

but yes i will be creating it today this evening at 4 :D[/quote']

amazing mate :) this could well be the new best english championship :P

alotta work? Haha I can try and live with that haha. Hmmm 4 huh I am awake but I probrably wont get to get a team till later so I am going to sleep it looks like div 3 is going to have heavy competition...

alotta work? Haha I can try and live with that haha. Hmmm 4 huh I am awake but I probrably wont get to get a team till later so I am going to sleep it looks like div 3 is going to have heavy competition...

okay buddy :) , well looks like divison 3 will be a massive challenge have fun with it :D

i hope we can make it very competative :) but its gonna take alot of work ;)

:D why not i say i mean the likes of EC 5579 ect were is 100% full thats what id like to see in this EC, Birmingham city im after btw if im on to pre-order then arsenal ;)

Ps. Duffman whats ur SM name soo iv got the right game world ?

:D why not i say i mean the likes of EC 5579 ect were is 100% full thats what id like to see in this EC' date=' Birmingham city im after btw if im on to pre-order then arsenal ;)

Ps. Duffman whats ur SM name soo iv got the right game world ?[/quote']

Aaron Duffy :) and mate go for birmingham i think you could work wonders with them :D

Aaron Duffy :) and mate go for birmingham i think you could work wonders with them :D

cheers buddy i shall be looking for that name around 4pm then :P and why not birmingham for me then as you can tell form the avartar im quiet a fan :D it will work out i hope im good at managing teams around the 86/88 mark if u get what im on about ;)

cheers buddy i shall be looking for that name around 4pm then :P and why not birmingham for me then as you can tell form the avartar im quiet a fan :D it will work out i hope im good at managing teams around the 86/88 mark if u get what im on about ;)

okay :) and go for whoever buddy :D

also as soon as i make the set up ill change the name of the thread so just be ready for that change :D

okay :) and go for whoever buddy :D

also as soon as i make the set up ill change the name of the thread so just be ready for that change :D

will do mate in fact would it be cool to add u on sm just soo im compleatly up to date :) just that iv been soo badly looking for a good EC to join

will do mate in fact would it be cool to add u on sm just soo im compleatly up to date :) just that iv been soo badly looking for a good EC to join

okay buddy give me a add :) yeah i know how you feel i've been looking for one since i joined sm and my brother was in Ec5579 he recently got me a team but i would like to make a new good EC because then im a original if you get me :D