English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

Van Bommel

I thought it was a good signing but the way he is a bit old kind of put me off

I thought it was a good signing but the way he is a bit old kind of put me off

What! Van Bommel may be in his 30's but by god, he is still a great holding midfielder, one of the best. You have got to admire his cleverness;)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Yeah but couldn't you have lost them? How did you know they wouldn't be offered to some other manager first?

it's pre-season, Jobs-offers dont go out untill turn 1

Guest MR. HAMMER

Yeah but couldn't you have lost them? How did you know they wouldn't be offered to some other manager first?

EC teams do not get offerd out for 5 games so if somone leaves on the 4th game somone will be able to take them no offers.

do not no why but that is it pluss there has never been a rull saying teams will be offerd out BEFORE THE 1ST GAME OF THE SEASON

it's pre-season' date=' Jobs-offers dont go out untill turn 1[/quote']
EC teams do not get offerd out for 5 games so if somone leaves on the 4th game somone will be able to take them no offers.

do not no why but that is it pluss there has never been a rull saying teams will be offerd out BEFORE THE 1ST GAME OF THE SEASON

Cheers, I never knew that. Okay, I take it back, not so risky then. :o

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Cheers' date=' I never knew that. Okay, I take it back, not so risky then. :o[/quote']

Yeh ok no problem

Good work mate' date=' agree font on some teams is a little struggle but was all readable. 8/10, pleased with that :D, plenty more to come though ! ;)[/quote']

Well just dont read it ok

Yeh 8/10 you should be happy not pleased. :D

Southampton just lost to Plymouth Argyle hope this does not foreshadown anything.....

The games havent even started yet

Guest MR. HAMMER

Posh News:

Saving up to bring in Hamann want him for the rest of his carear and willing to offer 2M for the Legund.

AvR 85

AvA 24.

bring on promotion

Guest MR. HAMMER

BLAKE 82 has joined the posh revalution and if he dose well preping a 3M swoop for him the manager wanted to sell but I am now giving him a trile till OCT 15th were I am shore I may sign him for 3M may even make it more.

Some crazy last minute signings for Burnley there! This Div 2 is going to be tough. Best of luck to everyone! :)

Very impressive by them, just signed M'bia and I am officially left with £6k in the balance, but I will make a bit of money when I play at home against Portsmouth and hopefully I win:D

Very impressive by them' date=' just signed M'bia and I am officially left with £6k in the balance, but I will make a bit of money when I play at home against Portsmouth and hopefully I win:D[/quote']

So we're all bankrupt! I've got £3,330 and will likely find out soon if I'm running a deficit this season of not. :o

Very impressive by them' date=' just signed M'bia and I am officially left with £6k in the balance, but I will make a bit of money when I play at home against Portsmouth and hopefully I win:D[/quote']

M'Bia could have been at Fulham, but you ran yourself into the ground.

In the end, a quality signing for a quality team in Sheffield United.

Best of luck to all in the first game of this set-up.

So we're all bankrupt! I've got £3' date='330 and will likely find out soon if I'm running a deficit this season of not. :o[/quote']

yehh ive just signed 8 players at burnley

and now only have £243,000 :P

ohh well i should have good team to challenge for the div 2 title, however i may need to make some cheao signings ans my squad is looking a bit thin at the moment :)

M'Bia could have been at Fulham' date=' but you ran yourself into the ground.

In the end, a quality signing for a quality team in Sheffield United.

[b']Best of luck to all in the first game of this set-up.[/b]

After losing out on so many players I just bid maximum (a few 100k above C/V) so that I could get 1 star player and I am quite surprised I got him in the end. Now my team is done. Thanks and good luck to you as well, I might see you in Division 1 next season, joking, promotion is a bit too ambitious for me as there a quite a few teams in Division 2 better than me.