English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

*Sigh* lost 1-0 to Sunderland' date=' dominated shots and shots on target but not possession, plus didnt set tactics properly as was at Hammers game, plus that sunderland is bloody amazing lol, hes made awsome signings tbh[/quote']

You lost to them - go hang your head in shame Nick :| :P

A close game at the Crown Ground saw brighton sneak a 3-2 victory over Acrington Stanley. Di Santo scored 2 but is now injured B) and Sade got the other.

Di Santo in the last minute :o

Jimmy Ryan scored twice, in his last game before he joins Peterborough for £250,000.

The major issue is Jermaine Beckford being injured for nine days, you can more or less count that as 17 days as i go on holiday. I'll have Pidgeley, Irekepen, Hewson, Lindegaard & Francis Jeffers join for tommorow so i can put them in my team before i go on holiday.

Looking for some point when i come back, well done Ashh i think i did quiet well to only loose in the last minute.

i got beat 4-0 to forest.:(

didn't see that defeat coming

looks like i'll be bottom on the league to begin with

well, definitely a better opening result than I expected considering I didn't really set any team or player instructions (although I've been winning all the games in which I fail to do this...maybe I should just keep doing it).

Only problem is thanks to SM's stupid transfer settings Seedorf has 41% fitness. Doesn't make sense to me since Meira's at 67% despite transfering in at the exact same time...

Bring on the external bids!

Di Santo in the last minute :o

Jimmy Ryan scored twice' date=' in his last game before he joins Peterborough for £250,000.

The major issue is Jermaine Beckford being injured for nine days, you can more or less count that as 17 days as i go on holiday. I'll have Pidgeley, Irekepen, Hewson, Lindegaard & Francis Jeffers join for tommorow so i can put them in my team before i go on holiday.

Looking for some point when i come back, well done Ashh i think i did quiet well to only loose in the last minute.[/quote']

You did very well mate looking at the difference on paper, and looking at the stats i won the game in midfielde with alot of possesion where as you had a lot of shots on target to get your goals.

I have also lost Di Santo for 9 days so that could be a problem but im shure i can find decent cover in that time.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Peterborough United 5-1 Swindon Town

Two loan signings D.BLAKE and F.SEARS made it 2-0 by the 6th minit then on the 16th minit T.KROOS 89 made it 3-0 went in to half time 3-0 after the brake J.FLECK made it 4-0 on the 58th minit on the 63 minit V.PERICARD made it 4-1 to give them hope but all was up on the 70th minit J.FLECK got his 2nd to make it 5-1 this shose I am pulling a team together hope to keep this up could end up with a nice GD.

Two loan signings D.BLAKE and F.SEARS made it 2-0 by the 6th minit then on the 16th minit T.KROOS 89 made it 3-0 went in to half time 3-0 after the brake J.FLECK made it 4-0 on the 58th minit on the 63 minit V.PERICARD made it 4-1 to give them hope but all was up on the 70th minit J.FLECK got his 2nd to make it 5-1 this shose I am pulling a team together hope to keep this up could end up with a nice GD.

lol, 37 more games mate..

Iam most likely going to face you with a weakened team..:(

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

*Sigh* lost 1-0 to Sunderland' date=' dominated shots and shots on target but not possession, plus didnt set tactics properly as was at Hammers game, plus that sunderland is bloody amazing lol, hes made awsome signings tbh[/quote']

Thanks man yeh I got lucky but on the day I could finish my chance :D

Thanks for the compliment I put alot of work into it.

You did only have 2 more shots and of Course Remy with the Goal

Beat Stoke 3-1' date=' match report tomorrow :)

Chewis, eat your words! :D[/quote']

Nice result for your WBA