English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

The offer for Marcel SCHAFER of VfL Wolfsburg from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Clemens FRITZ of Werder Bremen from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Two descent fall-backs who should get me through till I can sell 'em

The offer for Jean MAKOUN of Lyon from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Another quality midifelder that should do a better job than Nicky butt lol. :P

Two descent fall-backs who should get me through till I can sell 'em

Clemens is a fairly decent player , i have him at Bolton in 5579 and was speaking to one of the german lads about him not long ago and they said if his team can regain there form and do well this season coming he can go back to 90.

So good signing. I just need externals bids in now to allow the real fun on the south coast to begin

Clemens is a fairly decent player ' date=' i have him at Bolton in 5579 and was speaking to one of the german lads about him not long ago and they said if his team can regain there form and do well this season coming he can go back to 90.

So good signing. I just need externals bids in now to allow the real fun on the south coast to begin[/quote']

Cheers for the info, tbh I always try and get players who have just increased as I feel they must be doing ok at their clubs so at the very minimum won't drop. If he can go back to 90 that would be perfect, although I'd probably still sell him. ;):)

EDIT : External bids have arrived !! :D

Cheers for the info' date=' tbh I always try and get players who have just increased as I feel they must be doing ok at their clubs so at the very minimum won't drop. If he can go back to 90 that would be perfect, although I'd probably still sell him. ;):)[/quote']

Well if your going to sell him and im in the possition to buy at the time then ill send in a bid ;)

Going to spend an hour or so now making a shortlist. Missed out on 1 player already as hes going to Derby. I ust of missed out on about 30 players already but oh well its the joy of a competertive EC i suppose and there are plently of players out there.

EDIT: external Bids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walsall 0-1 Crystal Palace

Good start for my palace' date=' Obina with the goal in a comfortable win. With the lowest rated player a 7, quite happy with how quick the team has settled down. Early days but a good start is good.[/quote']

I play you next :D interesting too see how it goes.. I scraped a 1-0 victory as well.

all my remining QPR players values dropped overnight:mad:

why has this happened. Hall was valued at 2.5mill and now is only valued at 1.6mill.

this has happened to all my players.

i hate my chairman:mad:

I never knew that was possible.. What affects this do you know? And tough luck dude..

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Sunderland have an accepted bid on Luis Suarez now the question do I sell Darren Bent or keep him

why has this happened. Hall was valued at 2.5mill and now is only valued at 1.6mill.

this has happened to all me players.

lol player values don't just randomly drop. if you brought in any new higher rated players, then they dropped the value of your other players because your other players are no longer as valuable to your chairman as they once were. common sense, and a very basic concept frequently discussed on the forums.

Happened to me to mate Murray went from 1,000,000 to £600,000 and Bennet went £500,000 > £400,000

Its alright though as i have 7 bids from external = £9,000,000 (6-7 new players) and still 5 more on the list one being £2,500,000 rated player

(BTW i know its because of the better players coming in ;) ) just a bit stupid for them to change last nightn instead of when i brought in new players

lol player values don't just randomly drop. if you brought in any new higher rated players' date=' then they dropped the value of your other players because your other players are no longer as valuable to your chairman as they once were. common sense, and a very basic concept frequently discussed on the forums.[/quote']

Ahh I see. Woots I learned something new today Thanks Mo...

lol, seeing as you've been on the forum for just under a year i can't believe you don't know this. Yes there chairman values, but on the whole it's nothing to do with them there automatic.

If you buy 11 90's for a Championship side, then a 82 player who might have been valued 2.5 million is now valued 1.7 million because he's not really valued by the club anymore.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Sunderland have an accepted bid on Luis Suarez now the question do I sell Darren Bent or keep him

Anybody care to help?

Anybody care to help?

just took a look at your squad, very thin to be honest, but strong at the same time. I think you have Remy playing winger given the fact that after Alexis to you don't have any other strong wide players, so I think a Bent - Suarez combination up front looks pretty nice. If you have players in mind to bring in with the Bent money though, go for it.

External bids in and due to having a 22 man squad Stephen Kelly will be the only departure today.

Bidded on his replacement already :D

EDIT - Just noticed that the SMFA competitions take fitness away....

In another game world I'm in that is a standard the SMFA competitions don't take fitness away. Any-one know why this is the case?

External bids in and due to having a 22 man squad Stephen Kelly will be the only departure today.

Bidded on his replacement already :D

EDIT - Just noticed that the SMFA competitions take fitness away....

In another game world I'm in that is a standard the SMFA competitions don't take fitness away. Any-one know why this is the case?

They do? Which competition are you sure?

They do? Which competition are you sure?

SMFA Shield.

Play Lille tomorrow.

I know they take fitness away in GC's but in an Custom and Standard set-up I am in they do not take fitness away.

Rather disappointed beacuse I don't have a second team as it stands..

ah just got in sorry lads been out since 10 am yesterday :D so sorry for my inactivity , firstly ive had to reject loan offers for sinclair hes being sold external unless someone makes a higher bid , also a nice 1-0 win for chelsea i see very very pleased with that:)