• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

;) Its fair to say he does better them Dom does when it comes to European affairs but alas theres winning it and losing a Semi-Final ONLY ONE AJAX ;)

Yeah' date=' it's not easy to win an SMFA comp is it, hey Cliffs? That said, they say that doing so can also send a man over the edge. Is that true?

[center']one+flew+over+the+cuckoos+nest.jpg

Cliffs and friends cheering on Spurs at the beginning of season 2[/center]

Yeah' date=' it's not easy to win an SMFA comp is it, hey Cliffs? That said, they say that doing so can also send a man over the edge. Is that true?

I think it was the wee little Irishman getting into an argument with the angry Brum lad.

Not easy at all you have to take in the Quality,Passion,Hard work and manager talent to win a SMFA comp ;) If i re-call correctly there was 4/5 ? Gold managers in it and for me to well be the only one in the final yet alone win it thats not easy as the others proved.

It can send a man over the edge no question, Im no man, Im not the Special one. IM the Average One !! :D

I think it was the wee little Irishman getting into an argument with the angry Brum lad.

Yeah' date=' true, you've gotta watch those Irishmen. But let's face it, he was so on edge anything could have been the push needed to put him over it. Good job this report didn't come out back then! :o

Not easy at all you have to take in the Quality' date='Passion,Hard work and manager talent to win a SMFA comp ;) If i re-call correctly there was 4/5 ? Gold managers in it and for me to well be the only one in the final yet alone win it thats not easy as the others proved.

It can send a man over the edge no question, Im no man, Im not the Special one. IM the Average One !! :D[/quote']

Quality, passion, hard work, talent, and lucky last minute goal by Bale you mean? ;)

Maybe the 'Relegation One' might be more appropriate than the average one? :o

Quality' date=' passion, hard work, talent, and lucky last minute goal by Bale you mean? ;)

Maybe the 'Relegation One' might be more appropriate than the average one? :o[/quote']

Bale was just doing what i had told him keep the T.V,Media,Crowed intrested and just score in the last minute :o

Relegation one i think is already taken up by the Aston Vile manager :P, However if Relegation must be included when giving me my deserved title i suggest (The Great Escape One ) or (The almost nealry all the time Relegated one)

EC7046 team: Swansea City

Forum Name: Zakkoo

Favourite Team: Manchester United

Favourite Player: Ryan Giggs

Favourite SM team and league: Leyton Orient (Ec 106) and EC106 :)

There you go Gary. No photo as im on my iPhone, but I'm sure you can find me on Facebook!

Bolton Wanderers 2-1 Blackburn Rovers

Goals from Bent and Perotti means my tenure starts with 3 points over Izod's Rovers for whom Nene got a consolation. The 3 points moves me up to 16th and 7 points off the drop zone. Looking to start building for next season now.

What a disastrous result for Blackburn that was...still well played mate :)