English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

External bids in and due to having a 22 man squad Stephen Kelly will be the only departure today.

Bidded on his replacement already :D

EDIT - Just noticed that the SMFA competitions take fitness away....

In another game world I'm in that is a standard the SMFA competitions don't take fitness away. Any-one know why this is the case?

They only take away fitness in GC's, so fitness wont be affected :rolleyes:

:P i love the N.forest managers blast at my self and the man city manager for our dealing in the market, Maybe we could start up a rivalry between the to managers like Brian Clough and Don Revie,

Exepect Mr.Clifford to hit back at the forest manager in my up coimg M/R

:P i love the N.forest managers blast at my self and the man city manager for our dealing in the market' date=' Maybe we could start up a rivalry between the to managers like Brian Clough and Don Revie,

Exepect Mr.Clifford to hit back at the forest manager in my up coimg M/R[/quote']

aha , would very much like to see this come back from yourself , start some Rivalary always a good thing :D

Anybody care to help?

Just looked at ya squad and looking thin up top, if you sell Bent then Suarez will be your only descent striker. You played Mariga on the left out of position but surely Remy should have been there or is that your plan ?

:P i love the N.forest managers blast at my self and the man city manager for our dealing in the market' date=' Maybe we could start up a rivalry between the to managers like Brian Clough and Don Revie,

Exepect Mr.Clifford to hit back at the forest manager in my up coimg M/R[/quote']

It's FLOAT like a butterfly, just though I'd clear that up. :P

I have finally finished my post/hitting back at the forest manager on the M/R thread i suggest you read it, Its friendly but the banter is quality this could be the start of a very intresting side story :P A New Rivalry Is Born

all my remining QPR players values dropped overnight:mad:

why has this happened. Hall was valued at 2.5mill and now is only valued at 1.6mill.

this has happened to all my players.

i hate my chairman:mad:

Yeah' date=' that's what happened with Boro when I got to a certain point though the squad value started to drop. Even worse, I've noticed that the value of a player before he tranfers in can drop after he's been transfered! Now I couldn't figure that out at first. I've kinda been having it out with SM over a support ticket. See the thread: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=68055[/url]

The offer for Samba SOW of RC Lens from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

He should get alot of games this season which will see him rise. Once the deal has gone through a loan deal has already been agreed for him.

friendlys tonight :)

My Chelsea are playing Derby tonight im sure there manager will be putting out a decent line up hes got a realistic chance as im playing a very weak side with a few golden oldies and some young players yet to reach there peak , also Heung-Min Son will be making his debut along with him Storari, Marchisio and Jeffrey Bruma will also be playing a part in the game :)

:) Forlan and kanoute start tonight's friendly VS sunderland not aiming for a win i just want a formation that works were at the end of the match i have the most possession

Bocchetti and Ekotto start Dawson and Bale drop to the bench,Giovinco and Melo also start Pazzini dropped, So 6 players making their debut

Guest MR. HAMMER

After a spell with Liverpool, Blackbern, Leeds and more Robbie Fowler will head to League 1 side Posh to finish his carear the 35 year old 82 striker will cover Loan signing F.Sears 80 for the season he will get playing time but a big fan of the young England Star from the Mighty Hammers who got a goal on his 1st game could be one who I aim to sign on a longer loan deal for next season but for now Fowler will be the next big name to join the Posh Revalution.

Also C.Main 18 Striker a 68 who is linked with Leeds and a few more League 1 sides will join for 10,000 happy as he could get a rise if moves to the Championship or League 1 see him being a 72-73 next change as well.

Tom Williams will be my 1st sale for 860,000 puting my side back to 1M so only time will tell how my side will do.

Had 59 players who are going to make no impact and make me 100k here or there join' date=' but looking for one for loan 80would be grand having spent all my money on players who aren't going to do anything for me[/quote']

Just correct the statement.

Just correct the statement.

No ive spent 590,000 so therefore if each one rose +5 i would make say around 500k from each player.

We'll see whose strategy works out best when im buying players who cost milliona and in division 3. You stick to your way buying pathetic english players who are never going to make it anywhere and i would be surprised if any of them rose at all.

squad value at the end of season 2

Wycombe 80 million +

accrington 8 million.:D

oh and ive still got 2.1 million left.

No ive spent 590' date='000 so therefore if each one rose +5 i would make say around 500k from each player.

We'll see whose strategy works out best when im buying players who cost milliona and in division 3. You stick to your way buying pathetic english players who are never going to make it anywhere and i would be surprised if any of them rose at all.

Wycombe 80 million +

oh and ive still got 2.1 million left.[/quote']

Buying risers for the sake of it, pathetic.

I don't care about squad values, it's about the first team.

It's easy to critise a manager when he starts as the lowest valued team in the gameworld, i don't think there's actually any point in doing what your doing, it might add 1.5 million a season, but your selling out your club.

Well they will rise, only a couple but they should rise. Beckford, Livermore & Donnelly should rise but i know my players, name me all the first names of your signings by six and it'll be settled, you know what your doing.

No ive spent 590' date='000 so therefore if each one rose +5 i would make say around 500k from each player.

Wycombe 80 million +

oh and ive still got 2.1 million left.[/quote']

Matty....Have you actually looked in to these players or have you just bought any old 70 10ker's ?

Or are you just doing a JC ...as in the Intercourse set-up?

Buying risers for the sake of it' date=' pathetic.

I don't care about squad values, it's about the first team.

It's easy to critise a manager when he starts as the lowest valued team in the gameworld, i don't think there's actually any point in doing what your doing, it might add 1.5 million a season, but your selling out your club.

Well they will rise, only a couple but they should rise. Beckford, Livermore & Donnelly should rise but i know my players, name me all the first names of your signings by six and it'll be settled, you know what your doing.[/quote']

OMG :eek:

You look at any team in any competitive game world and they have risers you need risers if you want to keep buying better players.

Look for example in 5579 i have some amazing players but i highly doubt i would have half of them if it wasnt for risers.

Anyway let this be the end of it you do it your way and you do it mine and we'll compare squads in a few seasons but please dont come with ive got the lowest squad value as mine wasnt that much higher.

Matty....Have you actually looked in to these players or have you just bought any old 70 10ker's ?

Or are you just doing a JC ...as in the Intercourse set-up?

Nope there researched and most if not all will rise.

I have about 200 on word document.

they come in handy in situations like these.