English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

OMG :eek:

You look at any team in any competitive game world and they have risers you need risers if you want to keep buying better players.

Look for example in 5579 i have some amazing players but i highly doubt i would have half of them if it wasnt for risers.

Anyway let this be the end of it you do it your way and you do it mine and we'll compare squads in a few seasons but please dont come with ive got the lowest squad value as mine wasnt that much higher.

Basically how much money have you got to spend 2.1 million, with your squad value being about 10 times higher then mine squad values are going to be useless.

Generally i don't want to compete with you, Accrington are lucky to be in an EC, Wycombe are unlucky to be in Division 4. I know my squad, player for player, you barely know your squad - buying 10k risers for the sake of it is pointless, there's risers with potential and then there's a 32 year old Icelandic forward worth 10k and a name few could pronounce.

Get out more' date=' yep well done very mature aren't we sir:eek:.

Do you know how long it take to review a league maybe an hour at the most.[/quote']

That has nothing to do with maturity..

I don't care how long it takes to review a league, I don't see the point in you going out and buying 200+ players, waiting 3 months for them to rise, sell them all off for £120m+ then go and buy Messi, Iniesta and co.

It kills the game. You want a competitive setup where players are spread out at different clubs, not all at one club. Otherwise what's the point, hogging all the talent.

Other managers have no chance when people like you go and do this.

Basically how much money have you got to spend 2.1 million' date=' with your squad value being about 10 times higher then mine squad values are going to be useless.

[/quote']

10X higher wow thats a bit OTT

Accrington squad value

£11.5M

Wycombe Squad value

14.0M

Not a whole lot really is it and i really wouldnt say 10 times higher. also going on squad value accrington are a mid table side.

Highest Squad Value in div 4

Brighton and Hove Albion £37.7M

Lowest Squad value

Dagenham & Redbridge £4.9M

Accrington squad value

£11.5M

Wycombe Squad value

14.0M

Not a whole lot really is it and i really wouldnt say 10 times higher. also going on squad value accrington are a mid table side.

Lowest Squad value

:confused::confused:

You can make profits anyway, I've bought, what 6 players? They're value has increased £2m+ just for signing, half of the time you don't need risers..

You could go buy a 37 year old for £1m and still make a profit of £3m when his transfer ban is up.

Accrington squad value

£11.5M

Wycombe Squad value

14.0M

Lowest Squad value

My squad value at the start, and in all new setups Accrington Stanley start off with a squad value of 938k.

So you've added about 6 million worth of quality into there squad at the most, yet i've multiplied my squad value by 10 already.

I don't care how long it takes to review a league' date=' I don't see the point in you going out and buying 200+ players, waiting 3 months for them to rise, sell them all off for £120m+ then go and buy Messi, Iniesta and co.

It kills the game. You want a competitive setup where players are spread out at different clubs, not all at one club. Otherwise what's the point, hogging all the talent.

Other managers have no chance when people like you go and do this.

[/quote']

A few interesting points you raise there Dan

A nice blend of Starters/Risers is for me the best way......

But we are all different.......Let him get on with it and do it his way....

Remember they are not all gonna rise in the 10 weeks up to TB's ending...

I don't care how long it takes to review a league' date=' I don't see the point in you going out and buying 200+ players, waiting 3 months for them to rise, sell them all off for £120m+ then go and buy Messi, Iniesta and co.

Other managers have no chance when people like you go and do this.[/quote']

I don't think it'll work mind, i think he might get 100k profit per player on average, if he signs 200 players then that's 20 million he's getting from it.

To be honest no top players will join him, it does kill the game though - who's more remebered in EC106 - Darlington or Rochdale.

We all manage different ways and tbh we all think are aproach is the best. What Matty has done doesnt really bother me as hes going to have to wait for 10 weeks and then bring in players for him to compete where as i should hopefully have all them players at 80+ within 2 weeks and hopefully go up this season.

But as i said its everyones choice and if matty wants to do it , let the lad do it ;)

Coventry City at home tonight, gives me a chance to test out a near full strength team and also a new formation as I went defensive in the Spurs game playing on the counter, that will not be tolerated at St James', attack, attack, attack !! :D

Coventry City at home tonight' date=' gives me a chance to test out a near full strength team and also a new formation as I went defensive in the Spurs game playing on the counter, that will not be tolerated at St James', attack, attack, attack !! :D[/quote']

Newcastle United away tonight, gives me the chance to get a morale boosting win over an EPL side. ;)

We do not defend, ATTACK! ATTACK!

Playing my second strongest line-up tonight against Newcastle at St James' date=' Apart from Westwood and Necid who hasn't played yet..

Aslong as it doesnt end up 4-0 to Toon, i'll be happy.[/quote']

Ok, I'll tell 'em to pass it round a bit once we get to 3 lol :P

Comfortable 2-0 win over midlanders. Formation seems pretty good so'll probably stick with it for Villa game but we'll see as more faces arriving in coming days.

The offer for Edwin VAN DER SAR of Manchester United from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Pleased to announce this signing, fully completes my defensive unit for this season. :)

LOL! Sheff Utd vs. Boro friendly result just in. Sheff Utd shots on target 1' date=' Boro shots on target 12. Casillas man of the match. Final score? Sheff Utd 1, Boro 0. Some work to be done at this club I think! :o[/quote']

exactly the same as what happened last night with burnley v bristol city :confused: