English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

LOL! Sheff Utd vs. Boro friendly result just in. Sheff Utd shots on target 1' date=' Boro shots on target 12. Casillas man of the match. Final score? Sheff Utd 1, Boro 0. Some work to be done at this club I think! :o[/quote']

LOOOL! At least I won though, just a few adjustments and I am ready for Ipswich!:D

Im the new Nottingham Forest manager. Making some big changes (with only £3.8m

:o) but the last manager has brought in some decent signings like Jovetic' date=' Yildrim and Yarmelenko. [/font']

You are lucky, the Forest manager made good signings and had one of the best teams in Division 2. Anyway, good luck in Division 2:)

Im the new Nottingham Forest manager. Making some big changes (with only £3.8m

:o) but the last manager has brought in some decent signings like Jovetic' date=' Yildrim and Yarmelenko. [/font']

theres 2 ec 7027 cuz nott forset is already taken in this one and hes had none one of those signings

LOOOL! At least I won though' date=' just a few adjustments and I am ready for Ipswich!:D[/quote']

Will be a great match i hope i can pull of a win,Beat Preston 2-0 with Star Midfielder Canales scoring and United's Diouf getting one to:).Derby beat me Zhano Ananidze was annoyed as im on holiday so i don't have enough time to make a second bid if more teams bid for him,But Barcelona youngster Sergi Roberto joined and more to come.

theres 2 ec 7027 cuz nott forset is already taken in this one and hes had none one of those signings

Thanks, I thought the Forest manager resigned or something, but silly me:o, I forgot there was another EC 7027

dont worry mate

btw i hope i made things more intesting in the title race!!

I just hope my Sheffield gets a win against Ipswich or I am looking at a fight to not get relegated which is far from what I intended:(

So im in the wrong one?

Yeah sorry mate , try the i.d in the thread title and you should find the correct one.

And btw guys Aaron (thedufferman) did send a ticket about the 2 gameworlds having the same number but they said they couldnt see the problem B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

playing allans peterbourgh tonite i expect at least 4-0:D:D

rong my posh and it ended 2-2 lol two leagues between us shows i am the boss