English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

:D the spurs v arsenal derby has just got better

tottenham who lostyesterday to a poor newcastle side dominic had this to say tottenham well nothing to say really that i will easy beat spurs well who evers RESIGNS KOUNATE has to be desperatle and there defence are so easy to score past they cound not keep a clean in league 1 let alone the prem so i think blackpool will finish above spurs!!

Thats what the arsenal manager had to say :rolleyes: 22 Sep and 27 Nov hell eat thoes words

Guest MR. HAMMER

big week posh go up against - Plymouth Argyle

1st games stats.

Argyle scored 9

Posh scored 5

1-0 to Plymouth

Argyle consided 2

Posh consided 1

1-1 drawing

Argyle has a 91, 88 and a 87 as there main 3 players

Posh has a 89, 89 and a 88 as there main 3 players

verry tite have to make that 2-2

Posh heads up with a draw tonight with the mighty Gunners 2-2

make that 3-2 to posh could be one to wach verry tight.

Tottenham continued their "curse" against clubs from the north firstly a 2-0 lose to newcastle and tonight's friendly defeat by sunderland...

I've just sent out a request for a friendly for you to give you a chance to break the curse. You'll have a good chance of beating the Boro, everyone else seems to be able too! :P

I've just sent out a request for a friendly for you to give you a chance to break the curse. You'll have a good chance of beating the Boro' date=' everyone else seems to be able too! :P[/quote']

:P ill reluctantly accept, and i know how it feels youll be getting the chance to beat the spurs, everyone can ! :P you know the loser of this game will already be favorites for the flop manager of the season award

:P ill reluctantly accept' date=' and i know how it feels youll be getting the chance to beat the spurs, everyone can ! :P you know the loser of this game will already be favorites for the flop manager of the season award[/quote']

See that's what we want them to think! Start slow, you come in under the radar... B) Besides, if you get beat by me then you've always got Hartlepool!

See that's what we want them to think! Start slow' date=' you come in under the radar... B) Besides, if you get beat by me then you've always got Hartlepool![/quote']

:) that would be the lowest of the lows maybe a draw for both or skins would be better :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

:) that would be the lowest of the lows maybe a draw for both or skins would be better :P

you have me in a week you never no what could happen another loss as i drawed with the guns your rivals tonight could be a make or brake game for you

1-1 against Manchester City certainly wasn't bad on my part :) I only played 5 of my regular starters so I'm happy my 2nd XI can perform well against some big names like Villa and VDV that the City manager put out :) Good to see Carew get on the scoresheet, even though hes my 2nd/3rd choice striker he can still score goals which is a good sign :)

On another note, should have a new winger in place for tomorrow's game against Sporting in the SMFA Shield, knowing SM they wont put him in my team though :/

Wow, some big money transfers going on right now!

Liverpool have just offloaded Gerrard and Mascherano. With a cool 59.1M from these transfers they might be making a move for Messi or Ronaldo. Instead they've gone for 90-rated Fernando of Porto.

Arsenal too have just offloaded Clichy for 18.8M and are looking to replace him with Real's Albiol. They have also accepted a 24.7M bid for Nasri.

With money in the bank Liverpool and Arsenal are now fighting it out for Gourcuff. Surely Liverpool must be favorites for that one?

Newcastle meanwhile dredge the transfer market for the 'more experienced player' (read: 'old'), with bids on 32-year old, 91-rated Liedson, and Roma's 92-rated CM Pizzaro. Mike Ashley must have spent all the transfer funds on propping up the club and his beer fund, again...

another juicy article of controversy for everyone to read on the M/R thread. enjoy! haha

also' date=' still in need of an 84+ winger on loan for Forest. If anyone has one available, please notify me ASAP.[/quote']

your offer for yossi has be turned down sorry about that

El Nino rejected my loan bids for Santon and Onouha finally, which I can accept. Now we wait and see if that bid for Weiss will ever be replied to :P

EDIT: A couple of crazy hours as both of my big money transfer collapsed because Swindon Town ran out of money :( but I finally got Weiss on loan!

Like the review fella.......

A good active division 4 in a set - up with good forumers will make the whole set-up be a success.....That's my opinion anyway

So who else on the forum is a Division 4 manager

Me

Ash

Swansea

Any more ?

Let the banter commence:D

Bit of a late response, but i've got Carlisle.....