English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

5 acsepted bids :D

The offer for Nectalí VIZCAINO of Huila from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Ariel SEVILLANO of Pasto from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Alaa ALI of Zamalek SC from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Remi JOHANSEN of Tromsø IL from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Jair IGLESIAS of Atlético Nacional from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

All should be in for rises 4 this week one in the future

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

anyone else noticed the game world number has changed to 7046 ?

At least there wont be all that confusion now :P

We need the name of the thread changed really to English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread or something

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Can i just say before you get all downhearted that some people may not want the jobs that 5579 started with about 23 people when it opened and didnt get very competertive and full until about a month or so in. We have all the time in the world for the league to get full just enjoy being able to spend money in the market ;) because in a few seasons it wont be as easy as this to bring in players.

The offer for Muniz LIEDSON of Sporting CP from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for David PIZARRO of Roma from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Really happy with these signings, Pizarro will be in the first team and most likely appointed captain. Liedson will give competition and back-up to Cardozo. :)

Stewart DOWNING has completed his move to Unión Española from Aston Villa for £8,190,600

Very happy this deal has finally gone through :) the money from this deal now allows me to bring in players of similar value but better quality for his position :)

I know its off topic lads but i though it would be intresting

After getting the Daily Mirror i was keen to see the predictions of the final leage table in the free hand out booklet it in. Here are Lawro's Verdicts

1.United

2.Chelsea

3.Arsenal

4.Tottenham/City (Both are listed as finishing 4th)

--------------------------------------------------

5.Tottenham/City (No team is listed as finishing 5th so one of the to teams fighting for 4th will get 5th)

6.Liverpool

7.Everton

---------------------------------------------------

8.Villa

9.Sunderland

10.Blackburn

11.Stoke

12.Bolton

13.West Ham

14.Birmingham

15.Fulham (printed befour they got their new manager)

16.Wovels

17.Newcastle

18.Wigan

19.West Brom

20.Blackpool

What do u think about the verdict then ? Close,way of,understandable,reasonable ?

Really amazed he's put Newcastle as surviving' date=' will be pleased with that in real-life and SM, although after recent transfers i might be aiming higher up. ;)[/quote']

:P in SM dont talk to me about spurs in SM id be lucky to make the SMFS shield places yet alone 4th/5th

Incredibly happy to say i've had a bid accepted for Free Agent Francis Laurent!

He'll set me back £500k but the rated 76 player, on the DB as an AM/ST but expected to sign for Coventry to play RM should surely rise in the future. Expected to sign for the Sky Blues in the next day or so and by the end of the season he could hit 81ish :D

I know its off topic lads but i though it would be intresting

After getting the Daily Mirror i was keen to see the predictions of the final leage table in the free hand out booklet it in. Here are Lawro's Verdicts

1.United

2.Chelsea

3.Arsenal

4.Tottenham/City (Both are listed as finishing 4th)

--------------------------------------------------

5.Tottenham/City (No team is listed as finishing 5th so one of the to teams fighting for 4th will get 5th)

6.Liverpool

7.Everton

8.Villa

9.Sunderland

10.Blackburn

11.Stoke

12.Bolton

13.West Ham

14.Birmingham

15.Fulham (printed befour they got their new manager)

16.Wovels

17.Newcastle

18.Wigan

19.West Brom

20.Blackpool

What do u think about the verdict then ? Close' date='way of,understandable,reasonable ?[/quote']

Quite true but Wigan will not get relegated, the manager and players are better than Wolves and other teams, now they have Boselli and Moses is getting better will make them perform better. I don't know how they came up with Blackburn coming in the top 10, very unrealistic for them. Stoke and Fulham are much better than them. Then, after Fulham went to the Semi-final of the Europa League and just beat Werder Bremen 5-1! :eek: , how can you put Fulham there regardless of their new manager or not. Apart from that I think it is close to my prediction. :)