English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

You need Ronaldo.....

Well I'am intersted on him but I dont have enough funds and good players for cover:(

Leaky defence' date=' and a goalkeeper that isn't performing :P Whereas Maicon is consistently good, and Hart has 8 goals to his name this season ;)[/quote']

Hart scored 8 goals :eek: he scored more than Pato and Cavani:p

I think I should wait for the next season to bring in new players:rolleyes:

Absolutely dismal few games for Wigan two 5-1 defeats against West Brom and Sunderland and an all new low for the club losing to the then unmanaged Blackburn with a SMFA Shield place looking less and less likely a tough final 4 games against Chelsea,Tottenham,West Ham and Man Utd not the end of the world though safe for next season so I'm going to try a few new formations see if we can find our form again

Hopefully I get a big win against Bristol Rovers tomorrow to increase the ol' goal difference :D

Im already promoted, im the champion, my leading scorer has got 42 goals this season and i smashed you 5-1 in our first match up :rolleyes:

Was going to play a weakened side but screw that now.. im crushing your hopes of second :D

Im already promoted' date=' im the champion, my leading scorer has got 42 goals this season and i smashed you [b']5-1[/b] in our first match up :rolleyes:

Was going to play a weakened side but screw that now.. im crushing your hopes of second :D

It was 5-2 actually, I scored an extra goal :D

And just when I though you were a kind and humble person shack :(:P

Please refrain from calling me that' date=' now go off and figure out to beat my team since you are doomed to say the least :D[/quote']

Oh sorry little man ;)

I havent changed my tactics all season and if you think im gonna do that for a wannabe like yourself your having a laugh :P the tactics stay the same as they always do as there flawless :D

Oh sorry little man ;)

I havent changed my tactics all season and if you think im gonna do that for a wannabe like yourself your having a laugh :P the tactics stay the same as they always do as there flawless :D

Thank you for signing your own thrashing warrant. That was all I needed to know B)

Thank you for signing your own thrashing warrant. That was all I needed to know B)

Sorry to burst your bubble but it was pretty common knowledge :P theyve stayed the same since the day i took over the club.. only changes are the personal :D

That is the 100th time you've said you hate me' date=' I get the point now Newman :rolleyes::D And so what if I'm nosy :P[/quote']

How long you planning to stay in division 2? Who are you buying next season? Who do you think is going up in 5 seasons time? How tall is your next target? :D

How long you planning to stay in division 2? Who are you buying next season? Who do you think is going up in 5 seasons time? How tall is your next target? :D

I am my next target, planning to enter myself on the database :D I am planning to stay a few more weeks in this hellhole, I am buying a few more players that are 88+ next season and I don't think I will be playing this game in 5 years time :P

The offer for Ja-Cheol KOO of Tranmere Rovers from VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Hörður Björgvin MAGNÚSSON of Tranmere Rovers from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If anyone can beat the offers then I will cancel and accept yours :)