English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

So what if I drew in the Europa Cup I still picked up a point Loic Remy scored to make it 2 out of 2, Darren Bent is going to be sold to bring in depth and I can still do better in Europa so just watch out.

Marco MOTTA has completed his move to Fulham from Udinese for £2,275,000 plus Diomansy KAMARA
Thomas ROGNE has completed his move to Fulham from Celtic for £375,000 plus Pascal ZUBERBUHLER
Mario YEPES has completed his move to Fulham from Milan for £650,000 plus Kagisho DIKGACOI
Simone PERROTTA has completed his move to Fulham from Roma for £8,700,000

Happy with all of those signings. The first 3 are my back up's and Perrotta will go into CM with Brighi, pushing Schaars to back-up;)

Pulling further away there then Ashh! :)

I've managed to somehow get unchallenged bids accepted for Nathan Cameron and Nadir Ciftci and i STILL have a bit of money kicking around if needed :D

Just a tad , the Colombian changes will either make or break me hopefully its the first ;) Just need the £8,000,000 worth of external bids in now to complete my team.

A nice signings mate

I think the BC Cliffs beat everyone to Jack Robinson for a Bid of £3m! :D

I could only do 325k since he was a free agent.

3mill is alot of money to pay for a player that isn't likely to get any first team football for 2-3 years

3mill is alot of money to pay for a player that isn't likely to get any first team football for 2-3 years

Is Jack Robinson even a good player? I mean, he is only 16 and 75 at which every young player starts at so he might just be average.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Just signed Paddy Madden who is a great talent he's from Ireland started against Man U with the Airtricity best 11 at 20 years old and Plays with Ireland U21s

Completed the loan signing of Sandro. Thankyou Adam.

So my team so far:

Krysiak

Duffy - 80 Taylor - 75 Archibald - 74 Sandro - 80

Souza - 80

Thomson - 75 Noble - 76 Harley - 75

Palanca - 82 Gueye - 80

Not the strongest team in the division but its better then the side that won the first game of the season. Ive got room for one new loan signing and one more cash signing. The loan signing will be a midfielder, preferbly on the right. The cash signing will be a centre back.

Guest MR. HAMMER

anyone doing a league 1- div 3 prediction each tern as somone asked a week ago but seems nothing has came of that.

I'm just saying IMO but I think this thread is gooing inactive a bit now!!

Yh I know what you mean, but it's best to judge it after say 5-10 games and see where we are and also who is committed to their clubs. I do think people have to put the work in on the MR thread a bit more, keeps it fresh. ;)

I'm just saying IMO but I think this thread is gooing inactive a bit now!!

I dont think it is tbh mate ' date=' your expecting alot if you think this is inactive. Most of the people in this league are teenagers or people at work so of course on a Wednesday most older members will be at work and not able to get on and most teenagers will be out and about doing things. Not everyone can be on all the time, the holidays has cut the amount of time i've been on here down considerably but im shure it will pick up in a few weeks. Just look at 5579 for example thats been very quite with people inactive or on holiday.

Just a shout out to Duffman if you have any spare time could you update the first thread with the names of each manager of the clubs, but also indicate if they are forumers or not by bolding for example. :)

If i remember ill tell him when he gets in but if not could you PM him and let him know what you want him to do as this post will proberly vanish by the time he gets home.

anyone doing a league 1- div 3 prediction each tern as somone asked a week ago but seems nothing has came of that.

Im going to start tonights division 4 post now and if im not wrong somebody has already posted 1 of the divisions ?

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Yh I know what you mean' date=' but it's best to judge it after say 5-10 games and see where we are and also who is committed to their clubs. I do think people have to put the work in on the MR thread a bit more, keeps it fresh. ;)[/quote']

Yeh I know the M/R is quite but some great M/Rs BC Cliffs is doing quite a few.

I dont think it is tbh mate ' date=' your expecting alot if you think this is inactive. Most of the people in this league are teenagers or people at work so of course on a Wednesday most older members will be at work and not able to get on and most teenagers will be out and about doing things. Not everyone can be on all the time, the holidays has cut the amount of time i've been on here down considerably but im shure it will pick up in a few weeks. Just look at 5579 for example thats been very quite with people inactive or on holiday.

Yeh I aggree only reason I'm on *** I have a flu, but I havent seen a post most of the day.

If i remember ill tell him when he gets in but if not could you PM him and let him know what you want him to do as this post will proberly vanish by the time he gets home.

Im going to start tonights division 4 post now and if im not wrong somebody has already posted 1 of the divisions ?[/quote']

I think the BC Cliffs beat everyone to Jack Robinson for a Bid of £3m! :D

I could only do 325k since he was a free agent.

:) i know a GOOD young english talent and with a good english manager in charge i expect him to do well, 3M B) a bit on the heavy side paid 2m over what i would have liked

Of course he wont help my team in the short term so hes up for loan :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well Posh has been bissy this week in youth terms,

FERREIRA 21-65 not a long term contract could be releced but x chelsea you never no could be snaped up by a team cost 10k

JOSUE 19 year old could be the next ronaldo cost just over 100k and a player lets hope fc porto make him a man.

ROSADO also in from portugal for 125k he is also a futher prospect could be a riser nice signing.

OLISEH joining for 350k could be a 80 in a few months so nice sining.

giving up on R.Jarvis after no reply form there manager was realy hoping to sign him as well.