English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Al-hendy takes over Egypt' date=' not a big surprise lol:p.[/quote']

Even though I took over them too late to be able to take credit for this win, I found it rather funny that both of the goals came from Mido lol. I may just write up a match report for that reason alone.

Even though I took over them too late to be able to take credit for this win' date=' I found it rather funny that both of the goals came from Mido lol. I may just write up a match report for that reason alone.[/quote']

You mean I released him too soon? That I let a star slip through my hands. Curse that Mido, he thwarts me at every turn. Curse him to hell! :mad:

Does anyone fancy doing the Match Previews for Division 1 Match Previews for the next 2 weeks starting today as I am going on Holiday.

I'm nothing to do with any of the D1 teams but if no-one else wants to i can give it a try and research a little. I should have some free time on my hands.

In other news:

Nampalys MENDY has completed his move to Northampton Town from AS Monaco for £550' date='000[/quote']
Harry NOVILLO has completed his move to Northampton Town from Lyon for £300,000

And thanks to me finally selling Kevin Thornton for a tidy £1.8m....

The offer for Free Agent Lauri DALLA VALLE from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Raffaele MAIELLO of Napoli from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Ivan NAGIBIN of Sibir from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Supposedly rissing to 82/83 from 80 so will make a decent profit.

The offer for Aleksei MEDVEDEV of Rubin from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Ment to be rising to 86 could be very good if this happens !

The offer for Aleksandr SAPETA of Saturn from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Big rise to 84 for this 77 should make me a huge profit if it occurs !

The offer for Sergei TKACHEV of Krylia Sovetov from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

78>83 predicted tbh i would be happy with 82 !

Spain beat Turkey 4-1 last night.

I played a lot of the fringe players such as Carzola, Navarro and Cuellar.

Navas x1, David Vila x2 and Carzaola with the goals.

Fulham play Man United tonight, I'll be playing a mix of first team and fringe players such as Thomas Rogne, as I want to go all out against Blackpool on Wedensday..

With Adam D on holiday i've decided to step in short term on the D1 match previews/predictions.

I've completed the first 2 and they can now be seen on the MR thread. I'll work on the others over the next couple of hours :D

Please feel free to give any pointers ect, don't be too mean though lol.

With Adam D on holiday i've decided to step in short term on the D1 match previews/predictions.

I've completed the first 2 and they can now be seen on the MR thread. I'll work on the others over the next couple of hours :D

Please feel free to give any pointers ect' date=' don't be too mean though lol.[/quote']

Looks good so far, maybe one change to bold the prediction part so it jumps out more. Look forward to my game. :D

Please feel free to give any pointers ect' date=' don't be too mean though lol.[/quote']

And you put Liverpool last. :o

Looks good so far' date=' maybe one change to bold the prediction part so it jumps out more. Look forward to my game. :D[/quote']

Cheers. Will do that now :)

And you put Liverpool last. :o

Haha, sorry, just put them in the order they appear on the fixture list on SM. Should get round to it in an hour or so.