English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

A disapointing 1-1 home draw with Burton tonight :o

I had 36 shots to their 17. Long scored my goal while the away side's scorer was that of Geudens, Olsson was also sent off for me. Very disapointing, but a point is a point and hopefully I'm still in the play offs when the tables are updated.

Oh and Aidan........thankyou :D

Fair play .. Good win :) but you injured my last remaining LB!! And ended my unbeaten run -.-

That's three LB's of mine injured in the last 4 games' date=' bit wierd?[/quote']

Recall your left back off of me if you're desperate? It's your team :)

Boom baby ;)

Citeh 1-0 Ipswich Town

Roberto Soldadooooooo bags his 3rd goal in 4 games for my City slickers. Torres got a 7, but Ozil (:D) was MOTM, a well deserved one because he was dominant in the game.. 3 wins from our last 3, 10 points from our last 12. Wahey! :D

Recall your left back off of me if you're desperate? It's your team :)

Definatley not .. Loans are season long unless you say otherwise ;)

Lecjaks is back after only a three day injury anyways .. So all good, thanks anyways Jenksy!

Well Im going to pulp boro tonight to make me feel better :P

Guess you're not feeling better then Dom? ;)

Yes, Boro totally dominate the stats to thump hapless Fulham to come out well deserved 4-1 winners. 'Easy, easy...' :D

And I guess the question on everyone lips is with no wins in 5, are Forest as good as down? :eek:

Brilliant match between SOP and Kylan at the top by the way :)

Guess you're not feeling better then Dom? ;)

Yes' date=' Boro totally dominate the stats to thump hapless Fulham to come out well deserved 4-1 winners. 'Easy, easy...' :D

And I guess the question on everyone lips is with no wins in 5, are Forest as good as down? :eek:

Brilliant match between SOP and Kylan at the top by the way :)[/quote']

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Bad times in the land of fulham at the present time :(

Wigan claims a vital point against a much better Nottingham Forest thanks to an 84th minute Marouane Chamakh goal which moves Wigan up to 10th

Rofl Mo is going to have a fit when he sees the result!!

In other news the Canaries lose 2-1 to a very good Palace side - can't have any complaints about the result

The offer for Elliott BENNETT of Hereford United from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great english buy for CV ;)

Jooles - I looked over the Game and Im not to disheartened at the result as it greatly flattered you :D

A great 2-1 win against Huddersfield going on stats a draw look a fair result but ill take a 2point steal :D;)

Its my 2nd win on the bounce and sitting nicely in 12th just 2 points out side the top 6. Excluding the first 3 games i missed im on a W3 L1 record ;)

Second post like this tonight' date=' i think you're losing it Hades lmao[/quote']

This and my team in 7777 are just a bunch of utter idiots that are one of the best in their division but do not know how to string a few measly wins together it just gets on my nerves :rolleyes: Now I know how Rob felt with his City last season. And pipe down Apollo before I feed you to Cerberus :D

Great english buy for CV ;)

Jooles - I looked over the Game and Im not to disheartened at the result as it greatly flattered you :D

Translation: Given that the stats were fairly even clearly it was superior class that won out on the day ;)

WBA 0 - 2 Chelsea

Robinho and Ronaldo with the goals which is another good win for us. Robinho picked up a three day injury meaning he will miss Saturdays game. However the Win sees us go top hopefully we can sustain this early form :)

This and my team in 7777 are just a bunch of utter idiots that are one of the best in their division but do not know how to string a few measly wins together it just gets on my nerves :rolleyes: Now I know how Rob felt with his City last season. And pipe down Apollo before I feed you to Cerberus :D

I blame the manager :)