• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

This and my team in 7777 are just a bunch of utter idiots that are one of the best in their division but do not know how to string a few measly wins together it just gets on my nerves :rolleyes: Now I know how Rob felt with his City last season. And pipe down Apollo before I feed you to Cerberus :D

Probably not a good time to mention you have my mighty whites in the next round of the shield in 7777 :D

Just by reading this' date=' you could tell its by Elton:D I will prove you wrong yet again;)[/quote']

Oh I forgot about this ... all I can say is Hahahahaha told you so :D:D:D

Probably not a good time to mention you have my mighty whites in the next round of the shield in 7777 :D

Take a hike Newman :P

You know what they say' date=' a bad workman blames his tools :P[/quote']

Here is the bad tools blaming their workman ;)

Bad tools which YOU created and purchased.

So really your saying that you have purchased bad players and made a bad team ? :D

I win there :P

Not I didn't say that, what I'm saying is that these players are good but don't know how to bloody play win games that should easily be won on the tactics and squad I fielded, my players are good based on ratings and I have one of the best teams in the division and I know it ;) So you don't win :rolleyes::D

Guess you're not feeling better then Dom? ;)

Yes' date=' Boro totally dominate the stats to thump hapless Fulham to come out well deserved 4-1 winners. 'Easy, easy...' :D

[b']And I guess the question on everyone lips is with no wins in 5, are Forest as good as down? :eek:[/b]

Brilliant match between SOP and Kylan at the top by the way :)

I doubt we're gonna go down, I don't think SM can screw us over for an entire season! :rolleyes:

Wigan claims a vital point against a much better Nottingham Forest thanks to an 84th minute Marouane Chamakh goal which moves Wigan up to 10th

Normally I'd be upset' date=' but when its my first point all season long, I'll take it.

Rofl Mo is going to have a fit when he sees the result!!

In other news the Canaries lose 2-1 to a very good Palace side - can't have any complaints about the result

As I said, normally I would, but its my first point, so I'll take it. Juan is out for two weeks tho :(

Won 5-4 away from home, as since i've managed to bring in the new squad i've won every game. Very happy with the Welbeck-Derbyshire-Campbell strikeforce but i certainly do need a new goalkeeper. Stockdale hasn't been good enough, and i need a much higher rated goalkeeper if i'm going to push for a top half finish. B)

I have to admite, despite being under a lot of scrutiny, our bad form at the beginning of the season might have been a good thing. It's made me look into the tactical side of SM a lot more and the formation challenge will give me an even bigger platform to test out new methods.

Oh, and Elton, you're the second person to say that over the last 5 days. :)

Guess you're not feeling better then Dom? ;)

Yes' date=' Boro totally dominate the stats to thump hapless Fulham to come out well deserved 4-1 winners. 'Easy, easy...' :D

And I guess the question on everyone lips is with no wins in 5, are Forest as good as down? :eek:

[b']Brilliant match between SOP and Kylan at the top by the way :)[/b]

I'm rather chuffed with the 3-3 result, mainly down to forgetting about the cup fixtures yesterday, thus my starting and regular XI, had to be changed quite abit for today's ManUtd fixture. Things turned out well, we almost squeaked away with the win, barring a 85th minute equaliser via Berba.

Good game.

Next up, Arsenal @ the Emirates.

Okay' date=' I'm playing catch-up with the previews and predictions scores :o

I've just posted week 5 and have week 6, which is not without it's fair share of controversy (:eek:), ready to go when I get a chance.

Excellent work on the previews lads, always great to read :)

Haha, The Gimps :P

2-0 loss away at Everton, very, very annoyed with this, I set out with tactics that would get possession and that's what happened 55% and got 7 SOT to their 12. Can't really do more than I did here even getting the fabled possession stat and not winning does frustrate the hell out of me. :rolleyes:

Well at home to WBA next and if I can't win that then things could start getting very bad. :o

EDIT : Also, JESUS BLOODY CHRIST, have just checked my predictions I'm goooood lol :D