English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Drew (Wolves), 0-0 with Arsenal in a tight affair. Judging from the match report, I dominated possession (63%-37%), had more shots on tartget, by a slim margin (7-6). Also it seemed to be a rather scrappy game, 7 yellow cards needing to be handed out.

2 draws in a row now; 1 vs ManUtd, 2 vs Arsenal.

Next match is in the English Shield, at home to Palace, followed by another home fixture, this time in the league, against Chelsea.

oh balls :(

a 1-0 loss to Millwall thanks to an 89th minute goal.

I'm not sure what im doing wrong' date=' It's not asif were being dominated, Most of my games i come out on top if you looked at the stats.

Well done craig.[/size']

cheers,

just noticed this post

yes, you dominated possession and shots etc.

It was a defensive error in 89th minute which RAUSCH got and rounded keeper to score.

I was hoping to get a draw so it was a bonus to snatch the 3 points.

The points were badly needed coz our defence were leaking goals badly.

Hopefully we'll turn the corner now.

NO MORE SIGNINGS for now unless forced due to going into the red etc.

good luck for the rest of the campaign

Well done fella....You have a better team than me and proved it tonight.

Stats favoured me but the class of your team over mine won in the end...

I'd be shocked if you didnt get a top 6 by the end of the season....I think you will:)

Yeah based on those stats it should've been your win but thanks, I might get close like last season but then have trouble delivering at the end :o And you should try and aim for a third straight promotion, now that would be some achievement ;)

Very good signing Frozen in Boussoufa' date=' was gonna put in a bid for him but got there too late. He seems to have very poor english though, you sure he'll get along with the rest of the team? ;)[/quote']

He will communicate via the translator if needed :P

I have recalled players who will be taking part in tomorrow nights shield match with West Ham, all managers concerned I have PMd.

Again if you still have any of my players on loan, please do not get them cup tied.

Have now had to permanently recall Rafael Toloi. Gave Mr Latimer the benefit of the doubt considering he didnt change his side last monday which meant Toloi was cup tied. But he's been playing games still and is only 50odd% fit meaning I'm having to play Lescott tomorrow which I didn't want to, and to prevent any further risk of an injury to Toloi he's now back at the Lane

Dagenham win 2-1 at Northampton to stay 2nd.Mannini getting injured the only downside as we keep up the pressure on Chesterfield.

Small gap appearing between us two and 3rd place. However I'm not going to get ahead of myself as its still quite early :)

I have recalled players who will be taking part in tomorrow nights shield match with West Ham' date=' [/b']all managers concerned I have PMd.

Again if you still have any of my players on loan, please do not get them cup tied.

Have now had to permanently recall Rafael Toloi. Gave Mr Latimer the benefit of the doubt considering he didnt change his side last monday which meant Toloi was cup tied. But he's been playing games still and is only 50odd% fit meaning I'm having to play Lescott tomorrow which I didn't want to, and to prevent any further risk of an injury to Toloi he's now back at the Lane

Been drawn against your old friend then i see.... :D

Newman and Elton going at it like rabbits again :rolleyes::P

Yes! Big fan Ben' date=' big fan!

OH MY GOD! I was planning on using Shaqiri and Stracqualursi for the cup, but they're cup tied. I publically stated that all loans were not supposed to be involved, and they were! Ignorant clowns! :rolleyes:[/font']

Anybody have a spare CM available for loan.

Half decent would certainly be an advantage. Lost two first team players to injury over the weekend.

Cheers guys :)

Hope Sidnei has helped with this. Just make sure not to cup tie him, and the same goes out to Millwall, Shrewsbury, and Peterboro.