English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Newman and Elton going at it like rabbits again :rolleyes::P

Looking forward to my game today' date=' Average rating 19, Average rating 79. So a team full of youth, Expect nothing but i live in hope :D[/quote']

Hey, we took it to VM :P

I have another bye tonight which is all good, its all good :D

Hey' date=' we took it to VM :P[/b']

I have another bye tonight which is all good, its all good :D

That worrys me even more if your doing it behind closed doors ;) ahah

In other news

Tonight i face the very strange looking win win sisuation, Strange because they don't come across me very often. A win tonight with my youth vs Div1 Bolton would be wonderfull. A loss means less games, more recovery time for players between games and it means more focus on the league. So bring it on 8pm tonight :P

chelsea are out !

defeated 2-1 by West Bromwich Albion not really that bothered that i'm out means i can concentrate on the more importent competions that our the Leauge ' date=' Cup and in someways Smfa Champions Cup :)[/quote']

WBA it's your nightmare today.You lost vs WBA in 7777 too.

Thought it was the second round of the cup today, so set my team up for it but seemingly not and it was just another bye. Next monday will be a chance for me to break a Stanley record, and reach the 3rd round of the competition for the first team.

The offer for David STOCKDALE of Accrington Stanley from Aalborg BK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The club can now move on after Stockdale's nightmare start to this season. He conceded so many goals with a 5 man defence with the likes of Curtis Davies infront of him, and we can know bring in a star man between the sticks easily with the cash left after recent transfers. I will use any extra cash to try and improve either the second string or using it when improving on Ben Watson, when his transfer ban comes up in early/mid July.

Wolves 0-1 Crystal Palace

A fine display earns Palace passage to the second round against a very strong Wolves side boasting the likes of Bruno Alves, Kalou etc so very happy to have outplayed them on their own turf. Marvin Martin struck on 38 minutes to win the game.

Next up is a home tie against fellow division three side Portsmouth. Should be a good game as we sit 4th and they are 5th :D

4-1 win for burnley :)

major injury and suspension difficulties though :confused:

does anybody have any 85+ defenders or midfielders they could loan me just for a game or two please??

François AFFOLTER Cb rated 86, wat team are you :)

Chairman wont let me put him on the loan list, when i have another 3 Cb's and i play 3-5-2 :S

François AFFOLTER Cb rated 86' date=' wat team are you :)

Chairman wont let me put him on the loan list, when i have another 3 Cb's and i play 3-5-2 :S[/quote']

i'm burnley mate :)

it wont let me put a loan bid in either :(

its a bit stupid' date=' he dont get played in cups either , he is my future Cb,sorry mate i tryed to help you out[/quote']

can i have Ademi for a few games please mate? :)

thanks very much for this, you're a life saver :D