English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

LOL, just realized that following our two round 1 byes in the shield and cup, we play Man U in the English Cup 2nd round and Liverpool in the English Shield. Oh well, might as well start focusing on the SMFA Cup as my only hope for silverware or success this season :P:rolleyes:

Good to see none of my loanees cup tied tommorrow. Must win game vs Atletico comin up tommorrow if we hope to advance after only 5 points from our opening 3 SMFA games.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

Millwall had put in a loan bid for Hangeland of Chelsea on 11th June - which was rejected.

so, its disappointing to see him on loan to Swansea 10 days later.

These are the things that are sent to try us - eh :D

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

Millwall had put in a loan bid for Hangeland of Chelsea on 11th June - which was rejected.

so' date=' its disappointing to see him on loan to Swansea 10 days later.

These are the things that are sent to try us - eh :D

Craig it's nothing against you I didn't intend for hangeland to be loaned out however he's gone to Swansea for 2-3 games just to cover there defensive problem temporarily and will be returning shortly. :P

So no need to be disappointed :)

Well he's available if anyone wants a very good short term option. Stupid Malaga. This is the second time in the space of a week one of my players has defected to a rubbish team.

Tia extremely annoying! I've had good ones; Sahin -> Madrid .. Jones -> United .. Then Toulalan -> Malaga .. -> Dubai!

Oh well!

Are Forest well and truly back? On this performance, it seems so. After a 4-1 win at Leeds, we follow it up with a 6-2 win over Atletico, again with five different scorers on the scoresheet. Our passage onto the next round looks alot more likely now, with us 4 points ahead of 3rd place with two games to go.

Let's hope we can keep winning vs Everton.

ec7046header5.jpg

The EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' AWARDS will start in July thru to end of season.

It'll be a WRITER OF THE MONTH which will be 1st JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER

Its a trial run since half a season to test out the system and format.

blogwriterawards.jpg

They'll be a RANKING LEAGUE TABLE with everything taken into account regarding each article added.

For example -

You get points for adding an article (the more articles you add, the more points you get)

You get points for adding a picture/photo (make sure royalty free - if not accredit the source)

You get points for the HEADLINE (Good titles can make an article stand out)

You get points for tweeting it to twitter.

You get points for any comments left by others. (your own doesnt count tho, get your mates to add comments and tweet it)

The aim is to get our writers to add articles regularly and get it added to twitter.

SEE WRITER AWARDS MENU TAB IN BLOG FOR MORE

just had a look at my team and the 6 weeks hasn't been kind to the fitness of my players if anyone could loan me some defenders 84/85+ rated it would be greatly appreciated ;):o

Kaboul and Didac are yours if you want them until the next cup games ;)