English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

1-1 against Blackburn away, can't say I'm dissapointed and I'll take it, still only 6 points off 1st and 2 off playoffs so I'm not in the slightest worried at this stage and I firmly believe I will get a play off spot :)

1-1 against Blackburn away' date=' can't say I'm dissapointed and I'll take it, still only 6 points off 1st and 2 off playoffs so I'm not in the slightest worried at this stage and I firmly believe I will get a play off spot :)[/quote']

well done for getting a draw mate :) Im not dissapointed,ur a great Manager and ur team is good :)

Spurs see off Fulham at Craven Cottage 1-0. Zlatan Ibrahimovic makes it 7 league goals in 8 league games' date=' but his fitness is shocking at the moment :confused:

Will be without Busquets for the next 3 games which is a pain. Up next a real tough game as well against Sunderland at home[/quote']

Well done joe

Well fulham's woe's continue as we lose our LB now and we are struggling :(

Easy tie against man utd next which im quite confident on taking something from that :o:p

well done for getting a draw mate :) Im not dissapointed' date='ur a great Manager and ur team is good :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, I was was just thinking that I was bound to lose when opening the match report and I can't say I'm not happy with a 1-1 with the team I played against, a nice start you've made to the season as well, wouldn't be surprised if you got promoted :)

Coventry win 2-0 with a double from Trochowski - the guy who I will remind you was supposed to be a bad buy:p

No on the contrary I considered it a very wise move. ;):o

Anyway on the results side I drew 0-0 away at Liverpool. Lost out on possession and only managed 1 shot on target so pretty pleased. ;)

I remain in the top ten. :)

Thanks mate' date=' I was was just thinking that I was bound to lose when opening the match report and I can't say I'm not happy with a 1-1 with the team I played against, a nice start you've made to the season as well, wouldn't be surprised if you got promoted :)[/quote']

cheers man :) and Yh im hoping that i get promoted, i think ive made a great start,but got to keep playing like that tho,and i think u could get Promoted with a team like that :)

FERNANDO TORRES <3!!

City 3-2 Leicester

Fernando Torres with a brace! Mesut Ozil also scored, but goddammit yes, City are on the way up! Unbeaten in six league games.

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo.

Despite winning in almost every aspect Bristol fail to win where it counts and only come away with a 2-2 draw at WBA being saved by a late Pavvy goal. Up next Liverpool who boast the likes of Messi etc :o

Ahh well my boys still arent in the relegation zone so cant complain i guess :P

Was my 2nds aswell fella! Well done though!

ahhh' date=' you didn't have to tell me that, puts me in the shade a bit :(;)

Ah c'mon mate, let me enjoy my moment. :(:P

sorry man, t'was a good win against Derby tbh, gets you off the bottom :D

Now that the table is finally ! updated for me :rolleyes: i can sit back and not be to worried i was expecting to fall a few places because of other results, Its messively tight in 15th im just 3 points of 5th ! as i said i think the next 4 games will be important for everyone in Div2