English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Yeah' date=' sadly what you said seems like it's coming true. However, your Sheffield are not doing too well either, so that eases the pain:D[/quote']

I've only got like 4 points to catch up on 2nd so I'm not really bothered :D

Im my 1st MR in a while that will consist of 3 issues

Plus a manager gets the sharp tongue treatment but no one likes him so its all right :P

You shouldn't insult yourself you know ;)

Oh come now Dom' date=' when did I ever say you should get sacked? :P Actually now I come to think of it you are right in implying that I think that as you fear for your safety anyway :D And sorry but I found this hilarious:

I can indeed confirm that Im mentoring Tranmere manager Ben Newman.

God help him, flee while you can Newman or we will have two Latouche's in the setup after he's done mentoring you! :D Actually, that gives me an idea for a MR I could write now :D

Oh come now Dom' date=' when did I ever say you should get sacked? :P Actually now I come to think of it you are right in implying that I think that as you fear for your safety anyway :D And sorry but I found this hilarious:

God help him, flee while you can Newman or we will have two Latouche's in the setup after he's done mentoring you! :D Actually, that gives me an idea for a MR I could write now :D[/quote']

I dont think you did but I needed a manager who was most likely too say it :D

Oh come on , Im helping him in the market where he has benefited greatly lol . I wont give him tactic advice as you cant teach what you dont know :D

I would love to see a MR from you , I can always get a reaction from someone ;)

Up into the play-offs close to the 10 game mark in the season, after a 3-1 win away at Tranmere with a goal from Matt Derbyshire and a brace from Jamie O'Hara. Only minor is the injury of Danny Welbeck, but he'll only be out for the one game. :)

Paul ROBINSON has completed his move to Accrington Stanley from Internazionale for £6,210,000

Yes that's right, the replacement for Stockdale is 88 rated Paul Robinson for a record signing fee. Splashed out a lot on him, but Stockdale was very poor at the start of the season and in his debut he showed he's no Stockdale with only the one late penalty goal conceded. He'll be key for me this season and hopefully it'll help me to a top half finish :)

I dont think you did but I needed a manager who was most likely too say it :D

Oh come on ' date=' Im helping him in the market where he has benefited greatly lol . I wont give him tactic advice as you cant teach what you dont know :D

I would love to see a MR from you , I can always get a reaction from someone ;)[/quote']

I haven't done one in ages :o I'll do one today at some point and try to make it as ... errr ... interesting as possible ;)

Marked my return to management after life saving breast transplant surgery with a fine 2-1 win over Exeter City at Spotland Arena.

the result takes Rochdale upto 12th......only 3 points from 5th placed Palace.

Once my team is back to full fitness, we can hopefully go on a run and climb the table, making up for the first 7 games under the assistant manager B)

Marked my return to management after life saving breast transplant surgery with a fine 2-1 win over Exeter City at Spotland Arena.

the result takes Rochdale upto 12th......only 3 points from 5th placed Palace.

Once my team is back to full fitness' date=' we can hopefully go on a run and climb the table, making up for the first 7 games under the assistant manager B)[/quote']

Say whhhaatt !? :eek:

ec7046header5.jpg

BLOG WRITERS' AWARDS

A new RATE button has been added below each article.

This allows anyone to rate the article by awarding points.

newrate.jpg

As you can see above, you can rate the article by giving it 5 points, 15 points or 25 points.

Simply judge each article by its headline, photo and story then decide if its a 5 point article or if it merits 15 or 25 points.

THIS BECOMES LIVE ON

JULY 1st

However, feel free to try it out now, just click one of the boxes.

ec7046header5.jpg

BLOG WRITERS' AWARDS

How to use RATE button

simply click a box to register points for the article (5, 15 or 25)

Say you give an article 15 points - it will look like this

5 (0) 15 (1) 25 (0)

if you award 15 points again - it'll say 5 (0) 15 (2) 25 (0) when you click box again - however, it wont register again and will be

5 (0) 15 (1) 25 (0)

this is coz you can only give points ONCE.

You can however, change your mind and award it 5 or 25 pts - if so, your original points award will de removed and changed to your new choice.

so, as before, say you gave 15 pts - it would look like this

5 (0) 15 (1) 25 (0)

then you change your mind and give 25 pts - it would change to this

5 (0) 15 (0) 25 (1)

Delighted to see Young sign for Manchester United Today that can only do good things for his rating if he plays well there.

Nice to see my Chelsea sitting top started the season really well hopefully can maintain this form as the season goes on :)