• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Division 4 you mean right? :confused:

Ouch I have just posted the Division 2 Previews on the thread .Oh well theres an extra set of free Predictions in there it looks like I will have to get around to doing another set for Division 4.Obviously the Predictions done for D2 will not count for scoring in the Comp but I will leave them up there as they are done now and the more the better.Unless any one objects then I will remove them.

Her are the failed predictions

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1631271&postcount=346

Dom I thought we were doing Division 2 not League 2 .

It is only my second set of Predictions for the team this week so don't laugh too much.

I better get cracking and get started on these Division 4 Predictions.

Ouch I have just posted the Division 2 Previews on the thread .Oh well theres an extra set of free Predictions in there it looks like I will have to get around to doing another set for Division 4.Obviously the Predictions done for D2 will not count for scoring in the Comp but I will leave them up there as they are done now and the more the better.Unless any one objects then I will remove them.

Dom I thought we were doing Division 2 not League 2 .

It is only my second set of Predictions for the team this week so don't laugh too much.

I better get cracking and get started on these Division 4 Predictions.

I though you had switched teams to ours for a minute there :P Nice work though, I fully expect to thrash Nikidinho's Derby :D

Must agree' date=' but he's quit all his clubs though.

But thanks to you and Kroiter i have been named his official replacement.[/quote']

Welcome and good luck :)

Great predictions mate! Thanks for re-doing them, you can sit back for the next two weeks now haha :):P

Re PREDICTIONS

Can someone explain to me why we have CHAMPIONSHIP, PREMIER LEAGUE, LEAGUE 1 & 2 previews

when its clearly not

we have EC7046 DIV-1, DIV-2, DIV-3, DIV-4

I find it rather confusing - can we all not sing from the same sheet. ?

Guest drseanfitz

Re PREDICTIONS

Can someone explain to me why we have CHAMPIONSHIP' date=' PREMIER LEAGUE, LEAGUE 1 & 2 previews

when its clearly not

I find it rather confusing - can we all not sing from the same sheet. ?[/quote']

I have often wondered the same thing - just thought it was because most of these young 'uns can't count past 2:p

I have often wondered the same thing - just thought it was because most of these young 'uns can't count past 2:p

lol

we have Dan's previews with a LEAGUE 2 PREDICTIONS Banner and thats for DIV-4 Predictions :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Re PREDICTIONS

Can someone explain to me why we have CHAMPIONSHIP' date=' PREMIER LEAGUE, LEAGUE 1 & 2 previews

when its clearly not

I find it rather confusing - can we all not sing from the same sheet. ?[/quote']

Too lazy to type the whole thing.. Championship is so much faster and easier :P

Too lazy to type the whole thing.. Championship is so much faster and easier :P

yes, but can they not type the whole thing ONCE, then simply copy that for future posts.

I don't see the point in adding something thats not what it says on the tin.

edit: I'm sure one of the designers in graphic area could make up a new EC7046 DIVISION 1,2,3 & 4 banner for each previewer to use.

Just had to up Bruno Cesar's wage by £22K, the insolent cow. Also Coleman's wage went up by £12K. Doing a number in on the budget.

Have decided since I'm out of the running for both cups, to put a few players up for loan. Note - first priority will go to teams not in the Prem. Also should mass injuries occur, I may need to re-call.

Wolves players avail for loan:

Jermaine Beckford - CF - 86

Milan Badelj - AM/CM - 86

Magaye Gueye - Fwd/Wing - 82

lol

we have Dan's previews with a LEAGUE 2 PREDICTIONS Banner and thats for DIV-4 Predictions :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I thought our team were doing division 2 so I done a set of previews for them then I found out we we really "league 2" which is division 4 so I done another set of previews .

The use of the League 2 predictions banner is just copied from Our last post.

And anyway div 1,2,3,4 or Prem,Champ,League 1,League 2 does it really matter?

Re PREDICTIONS

when its clearly not

I think people are just trying to keep it that tad more realistic, For example i do the same in M/Rs i call the English Cup the F.A Cup just adds that little bit more imo.

I can see what you mean though for doing it with Predictions.