English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Quite embarrassing on you really this is.

I'm just joking,he is a little class defender but let's see how will he do in a european championship :).

EDIT* I'm sorry for rubbish predictions for div 3 but I really don't have time as I must go out of town to a friend party...

Ive done a small report about the game tonight and had some words about a certain manager :P

My first in ages :D

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1679602#post1679602

And kind words they were too Dom. Oh you were meaning the other certain manager? :eek::P Crazy to think he's contemplating jumping ship and leaving that mess for someone else to fix :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ha-ha! :P And nice timing Mo' date=' conclusive proof that you and me are not the same person (though I guess the league table shows that too ;))

EDIT 2:

Can't really see much fault in my signings though...you're just jealous Iniesta doesn't play for you :rolleyes::D

Well to be fair he was the one who first ever signed him...

Wowwww' date=' thanks Dom :P

Can't really see much fault in my signings though...you're just jealous Iniesta doesn't play for you :rolleyes::D[/quote']

The only two signings I dont fault are Inesta and turan. You robbed both clubs there :P

I was there one that brought Inesta to arsenal so Im not jealous besides Ive got the amazing pedro who CAN ACTUALLY SCORE :P

Your welcome mo :D

The only two signings I dont fault are Inesta and turan. You robbed both clubs there :P

I was there one that brought Inesta to arsenal so Im not jealous besides Ive got the amazing pedro who CAN ACTUALLY SCORE :P

Your welcome mo :D

So I'm guessing the deal for Anyukov wasn't good enough for you either? You know the deal where I got a 91-rated RB for an 89-RM and 83-CM? And how about the deal for Rondon?

Don't really see how I've set myself up with a core of "hasbeens", only Kanoute and Ambrosini are close to being deserving of that tag. Kanoute though is still a starter at Sevilla, so very safe at his rating, and both players can be sold for very healthy profits, so not quite understanding the criticism :confused::rolleyes:

Will try and get the rest up late Sunday when I get back from camping in the Rockies :)

OOOOHH! camping in the Rockies :P

Have a good time mate, it will be a welcome break for you ;)

great predictions as usual lads, top work ;)

Spurs draw 2-2 with Stoke but we should have won on stats. Dominated the game but ahh well atleast were 4 points clear (fortunately). Ibra and Gerrard with the goals in this one but with Chelsea winning the pressure is well and truly on. Next up is United away. :)

Great result for us as we beat tricky Palace 3-1, giving them a lesson in taking chances by the looks of it :D. Feret got all three goals and is really firing on all cylinders for us now - after tonight he has a record of 6 goals from 10 appearances B)

The tables haven't been updated yet, but i'd expect us to gain a couple of places as Oldham lost so we should leapfrog them :)

Wigan scrape a vital 1-0 win against Nottingham Forest with a 42nd minute Barcellos Taison strike enough to win the game.

Both Darryl Janmaat and Diego Capel pick up injuries however and will miss the West Ham game in midweek as will Toby Alderweireld, some good news for Wigan though both Pablo Aimar and Marouane Chamakh both back from suspension.