English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I stand corrected as our unbeaten run of 20 or so games is ended away to Bury as we lose 3-2.

Told ya ;)

City beat Cardiff 3-0 tonight. A superb brace from Lass Diarra! He's scored 4 goals in 8 appearances' date=' and has clocked up an average rating of 8.00 thus far. He's never leaving :P Torres also scored for the Citizens.

Good night overall with Mr. Arogant losing to Bury. Well done Neil, proved me right ;)[/font']

YESSSS!! The Canaries have arrived in the promised land :D

A hard earned 1-0 victory over Exeter moves us up to 6th, injury plagued Perez picked up another knock and will sit out the next game. Now its just a case of staying in the play-off spots - shouldn't be too hard!! :rolleyes::D

Told ya ;)

City beat Cardiff 3-0 tonight. A superb brace from Lass Diarra! He's scored 4 goals in 8 appearances' date=' and has clocked up an average rating of 8.00 thus far. He's never leaving :P Torres also scored for the Citizens.

Good night overall with Mr. Arogant losing to Bury. Well done Neil, proved me right ;)[/font']

Meh, I guess I had a lose coming after that run ;) I'll just have to get my payback on you on Fifa when I get live soon :P

Lost 2-0 to Blackburn.Congra Riece and an expected lost.Until Osvaldo come don't expect much because I don't have a CF.

Unlucky Fella, I didnt except a win tonight,My recent form has been Bad, but i hope that More wins will come along :D

I can safely say SM can have my middle finger :mad: Watford are a shadow of the team they were early on in the season and now -1.0M in the red so i cant bring in players to help...

15th any chance of promotion (Well i dont even think that word sould be used in the same topic as Watford) is gone. And Yet again for the 2nd season its a relegation battle im in :rolleyes: . 19th place Hull next

I can safely say SM can have my middle finger :mad: Watford are a shadow of the team they were early on in the season and now -1.0M in the red so i cant bring in players to help...

15th any chance of promotion (Well i dont even think that word sould be used in the same topic as Watford) is gone. And Yet again for the 2nd season its a relegation battle im in :rolleyes: . 19th place Hull next

I know how you fell.

From losing the play off by a goal to being 19th :rolleyes:.

Ive given up on this season B)

My aims are

To see forest go down :D

And to stop Manchester united winning the league B)

Ouch Dom, quite the spanking you got there! :o

Well my money's on Man Utd, SOP is silently making his move, literally. Though of course I'm rooting for Chelsea and their non-3-5-2 approach.

Good win for Boro today away at Sunderland, very pleased with than one, especially seeing as we're a bit rough around the edges with our cup exploits and all. New boy Cisse gets the opener B)

Bloody ashamed of this team losing to stoke with danny pugh scoring the winner and MOM :mad::mad::mad:

What a load of rubbish :mad:

Ive got my freind ben and my old foe SOP

Pedro and anelka will be rested for spurs as I want them to be fit for Manchester united B)

You always play your strongest team against me anyway, I wouldn't want it any other way :P, taking a risk against Spurs thou mate, on paper they have one of the best teams in the set-up

Boring football at its best for Wigan this evening with another 1-0 win this time against West Ham a 9th minute goal from Diego Capel enough to win the match remain 7pts clear of 18th placed Liverpool and now only 4pts behind 10th placed Leeds.

Next up a very short trip down the road to Bolton

If anything' date=' it's looking more likely that I'll catch City since I'm only 3 points away from them, guess he didn't check the table and predicted the wrong result :P Anyway good luck to Lenny for tonight's match and the best of luck to whoever Rob is playing :P[/quote']
I stand corrected as our unbeaten run of 20 or so games is ended away to Bury as we lose 3-2 and let Huddersfield catch up and City go further beyond our grasp.

I'm trusting that a pint off Walshe & Malone are awaiting me at the bar tonight ;)

Unlucky Elton......

No joy for the Scuns as crash to a 3-0 defeat against the (legendary 3-5-2er) Machines Rotherham United....nice work Stewart' date=' I'll see you pay for this B) [/color']

Is the anti-3-5-2 feeling so strong now, that even when i have 4 of the midfield 5 forward-arrowed, have an average age of 22, have a 83 as my GK, and have played every single minute of D4 football this season with an attacking mentality (in an effort to entertain and win the respect of my esteemed colleagues (!)), that it all counts for nought because it's 3-5-2...? :(

The way i play it it's defo more like 3-1-4-2, but SM are 3-at-the-back-ist and continue to pander to the flat back bore brigade when it comes to what formations can be played :rolleyes:;)

I know how you fell.

From losing the play off by a goal to being 19th :rolleyes:.

Id feel even worse mate, if that had happened to me. Youd got a smashing chance of beating me have no idea what formation to use as the 3 i would use over the season has falied me.

Bad way to take over as longest serving watford manager

Rochdale 0-1 Crystal Palace

Vital win in the playoff race for us courtesy of Toqueros goal. I see the gap between 4th and 10th is two points :eek:

I know, its unbelievably close :eek: - any slip up could be fatal so i need to keep winning!!

Is the anti-3-5-2 feeling so strong now' date=' that even when i have 4 of the midfield 5 forward-arrowed, have an average age of 22, have a 83 as my GK, and have played [b']every single minute[/b] of D4 football this season with an attacking mentality (in an effort to entertain and win the respect of my esteemed colleagues (!)), that it all counts for nought because it's 3-5-2...? :(

The way i play it it's defo more like 3-1-4-2, but SM are 3-at-the-back-ist and continue to pander to the flat back bore brigade when it comes to what formations can be played :rolleyes:;)

Save your blasphemous words for judgement day Sinner repent now or face the Lords mighty wraith !!!. The gospels teach us that what ever form it takes the 3-5-2 is the devils formation, an evil abomination and a satanical affront to the heavens above...heed these words ''faith based football will prevail'' B)

Save your blasphemous words for judgement day Sinner repent now or face the Lords mighty wraith !!!. The gospels teach us that what ever form it takes the 3-5-2 is the devils formation' date=' an evil abomination and a satanical affront to the heavens above...heed these words ''faith based football will prevail'' B) [/color']

Took the words right out of my mouth. I could not have said it better myself. Worked well for me against Sunderland though :eek:B):rolleyes::P