English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Im not saying it B)

Well that's 'cos you're probably thinking of the Boro vs. Chelsea final' date=' the epic clash between Forest & Boro in the SMFA, or the relegation decider between Fulham and Forest ;)

G&L rob and Jooles.

Cheers fella :)

Your level of idiocy has always been very high for as long as you've been here.

A draw against Man United' date=' loss to Chelsea only because of an own goal and a win at Wolves. Much better than my previous form. Do you honestly think form means the last two games with stats that you didn't bother to look at. Just like how you did look at my squad before making stupid comments about Anderson earlier.[/quote']

A draw (against United) where you had only 41% possession so were lucky to win, a draw away at an AWFUL WBA side (in relation to your own) where you were again out done on possession, a home win, a solid away defeat losing possession again and ending with a home defeat again done on possession (don't mention goal scorers you lost 2-1, it could say aliens ladned on the pitch and deflected the ball in for all I care) .

Your most recent form is lost last two so not going along very well imo.

I didn't look at squad as thought it was pretty obvious I was offering a straight swap clearly you want money so you can try and buy something from external with lots of competetion, good for you. :)

Oooo' date=' Borriello might be on his way to either PSG or Liverpool, could be a good thing or a very bad thing for me but hopefully good :) And when on earth are SM going to do these Slovakian and Slovenian rating reviews? Considering offloading all my risers including Kiss and Majer that so far have been a waste of my bloody time thanks to SM.[/quote']

What Bout The south Africans :mad: There wasteing my Wages for Other teams, and i dont think i will make profit now

Nice mate...Liverpool it's the key because PSG have enough strikers...Carroll isn't in the best form so..

Here's hoping he does go there but more likely he goes to PSG I think.

What Bout The south Africans :mad: There wasteing my Wages for Other teams' date=' and i dont think i will make profit now[/quote']

I sold off all my south-africans now for some Ligue 1 risers I know will get updated, a waste of my time they were.

Oooo' date=' Borriello might be on his way to either PSG or Liverpool, could be a good thing or a very bad thing for me but hopefully good :) [b']And when on earth are SM going to do these Slovakian and Slovenian rating reviews?[/b] Considering offloading all my risers including Kiss and Majer that so far have been a waste of my bloody time thanks to SM.

Here, here. I've got a load of risers from those leagues in 7777, so i hope they do them soon!!

Here' date=' here. I've got a load of risers from those leagues in 7777, so i hope they do them soon!![/quote']

I'm only guessing here but since they got round to doing League 1 and 2 recently, they might get round to those one as well soon hopefully, I think I might keep them a little while longer because if I offload Majer or Kiss for example then they might end up rising to 82/83 in a few months ... :o

I'm only guessing here but since they got round to doing League 1 and 2 recently' date=' they might get round to those one as well soon hopefully, I think I might keep them a little while longer because if I offload Majer or Kiss for example then they might end up rising to 82/83 in a few months ... :o[/quote']

I'd keep hold of them mate, there's nothing worse than selling risers and then seeing their league on the 'next to be reviewed list' :o

Here's hoping he does go there but more likely he goes to PSG I think.

I sold off all my south-africans now for some Ligue 1 risers I know will get updated' date=' a waste of my time they were.[/quote']

well i dont no what to do , Ive got loads for my divsion 5 team in Another League

Thanks Ben for agreeing to sell us Matip, fits in perfectly for my young Swansea Squad. Will be needing to raise a little cash though, either through external on a player or by selling Djalma to you lovely lot.

Who's Djalma? He's FC Portos summer signing on a free transfer, BUT has been given a £30m buy out clause! Must be good, subbed in last game. So rated 86 surely he must be worth a put at say £6m Ono.

Thanks Ben for agreeing to sell us Matip' date=' fits in perfectly for my young Swansea Squad. Will be needing to raise a little cash though, either through external on a player or by selling Djalma to you lovely lot.

Who's Djalma? He's FC Portos summer signing on a free transfer, BUT has been given a £30m buy out clause! Must be good, subbed in last game. So rated 86 surely he must be worth a put at say £6m Ono.[/quote']

No problem mate, the money is helping me in so many ways haha :)

Best of luck with him! ;)

Wigan remain unbeaten in three the clubs best run of league form this season with two wins and now a draw against an in form Bolton, for the home side Klose and Bent with Jurado and recent signing Zdravko Kuzmanovic for Wigan.

Selection problems for Wigan's next game against Middlesbrough Marouane Chamakh gets himself sent off, while center back Souleymane Diawara is also suspended for the match after picking up 5 yellow cards, some good news for Wigan our right back problem is resolved with Toby Alderweireld back from injury.