Egypt is FINALLY being reviewed!! Risers here.

BigGameMo

Guest Higgy

Re: Egypt is FINALLY being reviewed!! Risers here.

What can you tell me about these players' date=' are they in for a rise?

[b']All play for Al Ahly:[/b]

- Mohamed Talaat (+3)

- Amir Sayoud (+3)

- Shehab Ahmed (Stay/+1)

- Ahmed Shoukri (+4)

- Mostafa Afroto (Stay)

Talaat and Shoukri have had decent season's and have been very impressive in the pre season as well and had a good game today against Ismaily in the Champions League, With Talaat scoring.

What can you tell me about these players' date=' are they in for a rise?

[b']All play for Al Ahly:[/b]

- Mohamed Talaat 75 - 77/78

- Amir Sayoud 75 (Could also rise to 77/78, but seeing as no respected website keeps track of Kuwaiti league stats, its unlikely)

- Shehab Ahmed 77 (Newly added, so I think it would be only logical that SM has already taken his performances this year into account, thus he should stay)

- Ahmed Shoukri 78 - 82 (In first post)

- Mostafa Afroto 75 (Had one of the best debuts this season that I have ever seen by an Egyptian player/in Egyptian soccer, but came back down to earth after that and still wasn't given enough opportunities this season to show his magic. As with Talaat and Sayoud, 77 is possible, but unlikely)

Hunty: Higgy's prediction are pretty accurate as well and almost identical to mine, so there you go :)

A2R: Not sure I understand your question. If you're asking if there's any risers currently rated 72, there aren't, SM doesn't add Egyptian players that low unfortunately.

oh' date=' ok, why is that?

Thanks anyway;)[/quote']

well, SM usually doesn't add youth players from teams that aren't Al Ahly, Zamalek, or Ismaily (occasionally Petrojet can also be included in this), and usually it'll only add said players after they've participated in 2-3 EPL games. Generally, if you're playing for one of these 3/4 EPL teams and you've got 2-3 EPL games under ur belt, you're more talented than a 75- player, thus why the lowest youth players I've seen added are Afroto and Cofie Bekoe (both 75).

well' date=' SM usually doesn't add youth players from teams that aren't Al Ahly, Zamalek, or Ismaily (occasionally Petrojet can also be included in this), and usually it'll only add said players after they've participated in 2-3 EPL games. Generally, if you're playing for one of these 3/4 EPL teams and you've got 2-3 EPL games under ur belt, you're more talented than a 75- player, thus why the lowest youth players I've seen added are Afroto and Cofie Bekoe (both 75).[/quote']

thnx mate, its just than ive got a team that u cant buy players rated over 72:(

Just wanted to let everyone know that since Ahmed Hassan Mekki has been added to the DB with the very low rating of 80, I have added him to the risers list and predicted that he'll get a rise to 83/82. Really, if you consider how good this player actually is and take into consideration his performances in the Egyptian Cup and African Champion's League, he deserves an 84, and he is definitely one of the brightest Egyptian talents atm.

Since he has just been added to the DB, there is always the chance that the reviewers won't even look at him this time around, so be careful when taking the risk to buy him. I'll probably still buy him in most of my setups where I can afford him though.

Guest Higgy

sorry if its already been mentioned' date=' what are the predictions for shoukri?

also is he the best young egyptian talent ATM?

thanks[/quote']

Should be in for a rise to 82/83.

It depends on what you class as young, but he's definitely one of the best around.

Guest Higgy

Under 21:)

Yes, him along with Afroto (Afroto won't be rising soon though) and arguably Talaat are the best atm in my opinion.

Yes' date=' him along with Afroto (Afroto won't be rising soon though) and arguably Talaat are the best atm in my opinion.[/quote']

I would add Shehab Ahmed and Amr El Solaya in that mix. Amr El Solaya hasn't really been on my radar (or Higgy's I think) because he plays for Ismaily SC, but obviously Hassan Shehata has been impressed with his performances for Ismaily SC or he wouldn't have recieved a call up to the ENT. And that's something he has over all the other players listed here.

Still, Shoukri stands out for me ahead of everyone else, in terms of being the best young player.

I would add Shehab Ahmed and Amr El Solaya in that mix. Amr El Solaya hasn't really been on my radar (or Higgy's I think) because he plays for Ismaily SC' date=' but obviously Hassan Shehata has been impressed with his performances for Ismaily SC or he wouldn't have recieved a call up to the ENT. And that's something he has over all the other players listed here.

Still, Shoukri stands out for me ahead of everyone else, in terms of being the best young player.[/quote']

thanks mate, havnt seen him play, which player does he remind you of? also any interest from abroad?

thanks mate' date=' havnt seen him play, which player does he remind you of? also any interest from abroad?[/quote']

I think Higgy does an excellent job of giving an overview on him:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=915687&postcount=64

He plays the same position as Aboutreika, so naturally comparisons are gonna be made between the two, but I think he's his own player at the same time. There's no interest atm from abroad, and understandably so, it's highly unlikely Al Ahly will let him go anytime soon. Al Ahly in general are very steadfast in holding onto their players and don't really believe/care about the need to have players play abroad for the good of the ENT. Still, playing in Al Ahly, at his current age, he will be able to develop his game to a very advanced stage. Once he peaks in Al Ahly, then we might see possible moves abroad begin to surface.

I think Higgy does an excellent job of giving an overview on him:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=915687&postcount=64

He plays the same position as Aboutreika' date=' so naturally comparisons are gonna be made between the two, but I think he's his own player at the same time. There's no interest atm from abroad, and understandably so, it's highly unlikely Al Ahly will let him go anytime soon. Al Ahly in general are very steadfast in holding onto their players and don't really believe/care about the need to have players play abroad for the good of the ENT. Still, playing in Al Ahly, at his current age, he will be able to develop his game to a very advanced stage. Once he peaks in Al Ahly, then we might see possible moves abroad begin to surface.[/quote']

appreciate your time:)

1st day of rating changes, many interesting points:

-Ittihad Al Shorta has been added to database, whether El Geish, Al Entag Al Harby, and Al Gouna (as well as the three newly promoted teams) will be added remains to be seen. I think its just a matter of convenience, if players already on the DB move to one of these clubs that aren't on the DB, then SM goes and creates the club, but otherwise isn't really bothered. Hopefully at least the teams that have been in the EPL for more than a year will be added.

-Ahmed Assem and Alaa Kamal got their rises today, not too surprised by the margin of incorrectness since neither Al Masry nor Arab Contractors had particularly successful seasons last year.

-Amir Abdelhamid's drop is very harsh; most starting EPL goalkeepers have at least an 82, so that's what I was expecting. But ultimately I don't think this really impacted anyone too much :P

New +8 riser added' date=' [b']Salah Ashour[/b]. Young striker who plays for El Shorta now, I didn't think he'd be on the DB because none of El Shorta's players are on the DB, but apparently he was added when he was playing with ENPPI and hasn't had a raise since then. Solid stats: Scored 5 goals, started 15 games, played a total of 1367 minutes, finished joint 2nd top scorer at his club, and helped El Shorta finish in 4th place, which is a remarkable finish for a team as small as El Shorta.

And it only gets better because he's only 22 years, meaning a move up to Al Ahly or abroad are very legitimate options...although he has to continue improving his game at the rate it has been improving at to get there.

Get him now before he's gone!

Urr i recently saw that When i brouhght Salah Ashour he was at ENPPI and now i looked at him again hes playing for Ittihad Al Shorta and there highest rated player is an 80 is he still in for his +8 rise ?

Urr i recently saw that When i brouhght Salah Ashour he was at ENPPI and now i looked at him again hes playing for Ittihad Al Shorta and there highest rated player is an 80 is he still in for his +8 rise ?

I mean their highest rated player is 80 because they only have 3 not-that-significant squad members on the DB for Ittihad El Shorta...the full teams ratings should look something like this. Still, with SM's stingyness with its rises in the EPL, don't be surprised if he only gets a +7 or even +6 (although a +6 would be incredibly unfair, he's far beyond the standard of an 80-rated striker in the EPL).

37927: Well Ahmed Adel is third choice at Al Ahly now, so although I don't believe he's finished, its a long shot that he'll recover his 1st choice spot in the team and have his rating go up any higher. He's probably the one with the bleakest future. All the other players likely will rise again after a successful season, but Ahmed Ali Kamal is the one with brightest future (just got his first callup to the national team).

but Ahmed Ali Kamal is the one with brightest future (just got his first callup to the national team).

And Ahmed Ali scores to give Egypt's second string side a 1st minute lead against Congo! :D