Egypt is FINALLY being reviewed!! Risers here.

BigGameMo

Re: Egypt is FINALLY being reviewed!! Risers here.

And Ahmed Ali scores to give Egypt's second string side a 1st minute lead against Congo! :D

so Geddo may have scored a goal on his debut...but Ahmed Ali has outdone him with two! Egypt are dominating 4-1 at halftime, but the fact that Ahmed Ali opened the floodgates with two in the first half is really good news. This could be the birth of a new Egyptian star striker...

so Geddo may have scored a goal on his debut...but Ahmed Ali has outdone him with two! Egypt are dominating 4-1 at halftime' date=' but the fact that Ahmed Ali opened the floodgates with two in the first half is really good news. This could be the birth of a new Egyptian star striker...[/quote']

Agreed, awesome goals from Abou traika and Ahmed Fathi as well.

I wish I could see them' date=' but I'm not home and the stream I'm currently watching is awful. Hopefully the highlights are clear enough...[/quote']

I'll upload the highlights here after the game :)

The game ended 6-3 for Egypt, with Geddo scoring Egypt's sixth and Zola Matumona scoring Congo's other 2, one of them being a Penalty.

As promised, here are the game's highlights:

1a5osYV7h58

Watch out for Abou Traika's goal at (3:23 - 4:17)

The game ended 6-3 for Egypt' date=' with Geddo scoring Egypt's sixth and Zola Matumona scoring Congo's other 2, one of them being a Penalty.

As promised, here are the game's highlights:

[YOUTUBE']1a5osYV7h58[/YOUTUBE]

Watch out for Abou Traika's goal at (3:23 - 4:17)

Ya I searched youtube vigorously till I found the goals. Great performance, very happy for Ali and Fathi and Aboutreika's goals were pretty amazing.

If Ahmed Ali (Kamel) rises to anything less than 83, it'll be ridiculous. The guy's a beast.

So today while looking at the rosters of the Egyptian Premier League teams, I noticed that Minusu Buba was listed under El Shorta with an 80 rating. This was very interesting to me, as I'd never been able to find Buba before, but he wasn't on the "new player list" either.

I've submitted a ticket asking when exactly Buba was added, but in the case that he's been on the database for a while, he SHOULD recieve a rise straight to 84/85 for being the Egyptian Premier League's top scorer. I've put HIGH RISK beside that rating because I'm a little confused about how SM are doing their rating changes clubs outside of the big 6 (big 3 + HeH, ENPPI, and Petrojet), so there is a chance that his rise could be a lot smaller, and with his high transfer fee, it could turn out to be a bad move for managers to buy him. But I'm predicting an 84/85, and im pretty sure Higgy would agree with me. Buy at your own risk!

EDIT: So I guess either I noticed Buba too late, or SM responded to my ticket. Buba went up to 83, which I can accept since he does play for El Shorta. Still pretty upset about Salah Ashour not rising to at least 80, but I don't think there's much I can do about it.

Happy with Mekki, Sulaya, Ahmed Ali Kamel, and Cofie Bekoe's rises though. Can't say that Ahmed Ali missing the mark was unexpected.

Seems Egypt had it's own "mazola" riser:

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=45429

Anybody pick him up? Or did we all miss him? :(

Haha I picked him up in 4-5 of my setups :o I sent in a ticket on him on Friday, but wasnt sure how SM would respond. They responded this morning though saying he'd be fixed up in the next 48 hours, but they gave him his raise after like 12 (hours), and I spent the whole day outside the house. Wish I'd just gone with my gut and told everyone to buy him on friday! :(

Haha I picked him up in 4-5 of my setups :o I sent in a ticket on him on Friday' date=' but wasnt sure how SM would respond. They responded this morning though saying he'd be fixed up in the next 48 hours, but they gave him his raise after like 12 (hours), and I spent the whole day outside the house. Wish I'd just gone with my gut and told everyone to buy him on friday! :([/quote']

You must have made your bids quite a while before putting the ticket in, as it takes roughly 24 hours for a bid to be accepted - and you'd need your bids accepted BEFORE SM reacted.

Pretty sure you could have found time to post if you had wanted to.

Oh well.

Haha I picked him up in 4-5 of my setups :o I sent in a ticket on him on Friday' date=' but wasnt sure how SM would respond. They responded this morning though saying he'd be fixed up in the next 48 hours, but they gave him his raise after like 12 (hours), and I spent the whole day outside the house. Wish I'd just gone with my gut and told everyone to buy him on friday! :([/quote']

Hey, you could have posted that rise here and tipped us all off! :eek: Oh, but only if you'd had time ;)

You must have made your bids quite a while before putting the ticket in' date=' as it takes roughly 24 hours for a bid to be accepted - and you'd need your bids accepted BEFORE SM reacted.

Pretty sure you could have found time to post if you had wanted to.

Oh well.[/quote']

I put my bids in Wednesday I believe, as soon as he was added, for two of my teams, and then put bids in for two more of my teams on Friday. Personally, I wanted to be 100% sure that he'd get a rise before posting, but didn't get that confirmation until it was too late.

I apologize for not posting, but it was not my intention to withhold that information from anyone, if anybody had asked me about him I would've told them that I expected him to rise right there and then.

I don't see why people would accuse me of hiding information about a riser when I went out of my way to make sure ppl knew about the new risers I found like Minusu Buba and Salah Ashour...but oh well :rolleyes:

I sent in a ticket on him on Friday.....and I spent the whole day outside the house. Wish I'd just gone with my gut and told everyone to buy him on friday! :(
I put my bids in Wednesday I believe' date=' as soon as he was added[/quote']

Of course, nobody HAS to post the things that they discover....

.... but what was wrong with Wednesday / Thursday? Just curious, as your inital defence doesn't match your subsequent post.

Of course' date=' nobody HAS to post the things that they discover....

.... but what was wrong with Wednesday / Thursday? Just curious, as your inital defence doesn't match your subsequent post.[/quote']

He said he wasn't sure how SM would reply to his ticket and whether they would decide to rise him or not, he waited for a confirmation before posting and never got one until it was too late.

He's kept this thread up to date with all the risers in the past few weeks, so it would be silly for him to keep Abdallah as a secret :rolleyes:

I'd stop these pointless posts if I was you and appreciate the time and effort put into this thread..

I put my bids in Wednesday I believe' date=' as soon as he was added, for two of my teams, and then put bids in for two more of my teams on Friday.[b'] Personally, I wanted to be 100% sure that he'd get a rise before posting, but didn't get that confirmation until it was too late.[/b]

I apologize for not posting, but it was not my intention to withhold that information from anyone, if anybody had asked me about him I would've told them that I expected him to rise right there and then.

I don't see why people would accuse me of hiding information about a riser when I went out of my way to make sure ppl knew about the new risers I found like Minusu Buba and Salah Ashour...but oh well :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Frankly, your constant questioning is just irritating. If you have in your less than one day on the forum judged be to be some greedy player who hides big risers from the other players, so be it, my conscious is clear. I think I've explained myself very clearly, and if people still choose to hold their own opinions, I couldn't honestly care less.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I must have missed something, as Sabry didn't rise, despite predicted a +5?

I realize predicting ratings is hard and you can be off a few points, but surely this must be a mistake?

I must have missed something' date=' as Sabry didn't rise, despite predicted a +5?

I realize predicting ratings is hard and you can be off a few points, but surely this must be a mistake?[/quote']

And Ali to +2 at least he was predicted and hes got ... 0

Give the OP a break guys, he didn't have to try and help you at all.

Sabri got 844 minutes last season for ENPPI so although I personally would have leaned more towards a rise to 78, I would certainly say SM have missed him. Remember, they can be inconsistent with players outside the 'big' clubs in lesser divisions. Best thing you can do is raise a ticket for any players you think deserve rises that didn't get one, then you'll be sure. No point in criticising the OP who took his own time to make this thread, it won't change anything.

I must have missed something' date=' as Sabry didn't rise, despite predicted a +5?

I realize predicting ratings is hard and you can be off a few points, but surely this must be a mistake?[/quote']

Both me and Higgy predicted a +5, but his non-rise is more due to SM's erraticness than any mistake on our part. I should've changed his rating increase to a +3 due to the nosedive he took in minutes after turn 12, but he did start the last three games of the season and with Al Muhammadi gone should get more opportunities this season.

If someone sent a ticket in on Sabry he'd probably get a rise, but SM didn't really pay much attention to the smaller clubs unless a rise was definitely required. He deserves a rise to 78 to be sure though.

And Ashh, I don't know what Ali you're talking about, both Ahmed Ali and Ahmed Ali Kame got very healthy rises...

Guest Abdel Zizi

Both me and Higgy predicted a +5' date=' but his non-rise is more due to SM's erraticness than any mistake on our part. I should've changed his rating increase to a +3 due to the nosedive he took in minutes after turn 12, but he did start the last three games of the season and with Al Muhammadi gone should get more opportunities this season.

If someone sent a ticket in on Sabry he'd probably get a rise, but SM didn't really pay much attention to the smaller clubs unless a rise was definitely required. He deserves a rise to 78 to be sure though.

And Ashh, I don't know what Ali you're talking about, both Ahmed Ali and Ahmed Ali Kame got very healthy rises...[/quote']

No worries, it's no dig at you guys, but a dig at SM's mistake.

Unfortunatly, I have three upcoming tickets, so it will be 4 days before I can even send a ticket on Sabry.

Ah well, thx to this thread, I have got myself a few very nice rises, it was all worth it.