Official Gold Championship 127 Discussion Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championship 127 Discussion Thread

Sampdoria

had the chance for better with Liverpool and A Madrid but disided after a long 45M wate that this team is one that is good and that I have never had this side so took them have a number of players for sale but need pe deals willing to offer two 88s for 89+ and can offer 10M+ a 88 for a 89 Keeper so get in toch not selling my players on the cheap or for OAPs or Dropers has two intresting deals offerd for a 90 with a 89 that is going to drop to 88+ a 86 going to rise to 87-88 so may do it but can do deals if intrested just offer when open good luck to all in the mighty league of italy,

392_1241364097.jpg

Dortmunds-Lucas-Barrios-c-001.jpg

Borussia Dortmund, Appoint English Manager Nick Justice

Yesterday German Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund, announced that English manager Nick Justice was to replace boss Jürgen Klopp, who took the Footballing Director of Sport at the club, Dortmund got to gether a shortlist of managers, and sources from www.bundesliga.de we believe that Justice was at the top of the list, here is what Justice said apon his appointment at BVB, "I've been a long admirer of German Football, and always been a fan of Borussia Dortmund, they have a great chairman and club on which to build upon, players like Lucas Barrios and co. convinced me that this was a great club, and I'm glad to be here, of course communication will not be a problem, football is a universal language and it wont be a problem, plus German cant be that hard to learn lol."

Bhoys appoint Walshe

celtic_logo.jpg

After rumours and blogs went into overdrive this morning regarding who Celtic were going to appoint as their new manager they have revaeled exclusively to Sky Sports that Irish manager Walshe is going to be the new manager of the fallen SPL giants. Walshe admitted he has been given a 'massive' club to work with but admited changes are needed and admitte he will be in the market for a number of new players and admitted Dortmund striker Lucas Barrios was top of his shortlist.

g_barrios_dortmund_300x300.jpg

Barrios to join Celtic?

Walshe denies Barrios reports

Henrik_Larsson_1418358c.jpg

Walshe in the market for a 'New Larsson'

Celtic manager Walshe has denied reports claiming he stated he was interested in Dortmund foward Lucas Barrios and claims he was misquoted "I never said I was interested in Lucas Barrios I stated a player of his calibre would be fantastic for the club but in truth he is not a player that would suit my formation, I'm very much looking for a new Henrik Larsson as the club has never been able to replace him since he left them."

Guest JackWWFC

New Man In Charge At Stuttgart

sven-logo-stuttgart_15496372.onlineBild.jpg

Mourinho0603_468x353.jpg

New Manager Jack Edwards Takes The Helm At Stuttgart

German giants, Stuttgart, have appointed English manager Jack Edwards as the manager. This morning the shock decision was announced at a press conference. To some, Edwards would be a shock appointment, but Stuttgart have decided to take a gamble on him.

Talking in his press conference earlier, he said there will be major transfer dealings before their game against Schalke on Saturday.

"We are looking to add nine or ten players to the squad, saying that, we must get rid of a few players first. It is always nice to come to a new club and have your fresh set of players to deal with. I have my plan and I will stick to it. We have actually already agreed a deal with A.C Milan for Sami Khedira, we will be getting two quality players and I felt it was time for Sami to move on"

Duffy in division 5 ?

A manager usually found in the top 2 divisions in the footballing world has today announced that he will be taking over Shrewsbury Town as manager for the forth coming season. Duffy who has had succsess at the likes of Fc Schalke , Bolton Wanderers , Palermo , Lazio and Tottenham Hotspur will now take on this lower league challange and hopefully emerge with his repuataion still in a healthy state.

Frei accepts Bhoys switch

_44726888_frie_getty.jpg

Reports emerged that Celtic had made a bid for FC Basel and Switzerland international Alexander Frei and the his club FC Basel confirmed Celtic had made a bid and they had accepted it. The move to Celtic will be Frei's first taste of British football and the hitman admitted the oppourtunity for a new challenge was too good to turn down and Celtic are the ideal club for him due to their traditions and history.

Coates Deal

a_Coates_300x300.jpg

Uraguay international Sebastian Coates confirmed he was to undergo a medical at Celtic Park and complete a big money switch to the club. Celtic manager Walshe admitted the two signings would mark a day of change at th club as he aims to undergo a major era of change at the club and make them a force in Scottish and European football once again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

atletico_madrid.png

Atletico Madrid appoint Robinson

Last night Atletico Madrid announced on the club web site that English manager Joe Robinson will take the reigns at Madrid.

Last season Atletico finished 6th place in the table and will be playing in the Europa League next season. But Robinson has made the League his priority.

I want us to be the biggest club in Madrid. I think we can achieve this, and then go about catcing Barca. They seem to have had it easy, so we'll do all we can to make them have to earn the title.

Robinson was quick to mention that players such as Benzema and Obi Mikel are available for transfer

karim_benzema_1434823c.jpg

Leaving? Karim Benzema

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...