Should i do Julio Cesar for De Rossi

Sean Cox

Re: Should i do Julio Cesar for De Rossi

I have to get a DM and i have Neuer as back up to Julio Cesar' date=' should i get this deal, or should i look for a different DM?[/quote']

Julio Cesar is one of the best keepers in SM at the moment, and is (only) 30 so has a good 5+ years left as far as his career is concerned. There's no guarantee that Neuer will get to the same level as Julio Cesar, so I wouldnt sell your 95 rated keeper. I'd look to sell Neuer for a DM, and get hold of a young keeper (Delac/De Gea if available) who can take over from Julio Cesar in a few years time.

Re: Should i do Julio Cesar for De Rossi

Julio Cesar is one of the best keepers in SM at the moment' date=' and is (only) 30 so has a good 5+ years left as far as his career is concerned. There's no guarantee that Neuer will get to the same level as Julio Cesar, so I wouldnt sell your 95 rated keeper. I'd look to sell Neuer for a DM, and get hold of a young keeper (Delac/De Gea if available) who can take over from Julio Cesar in a few years time.[/quote']

The thing is i see Neuer as a keeper who can take over Julio Cesar and i would need a DM rated over 92