Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

I know there are other threads out there that review player ratings for the Russian and Ukrainian leagues however I thought one more wouldnt hurt.

I watch a lot of Russian football and have done for years so if I can help with any questions then please feel free to ask.

I will do some rating predictions as and when I get time. So keep an eye out on this thread

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

How much do you think Zozulya of Dynamo Kiev shall rise by? The same question goes for Konoplyanka of Dnipiro? Both made their debuts for the Ukraine National Team and Konoplyanka has played in Europe for Dnipiro yesterday, the full 90 minutes and is a regular in the Starting Line Up. Zozulya scored off the bench in Dynamo's Champion's League Qualifier. Will he replace Schvenchenko? Or is that new signing Felipe Andre's job. Guilhereme is coming back too though off CSKA Moscow though.

How much do you think Zozulya of Dynamo Kiev shall rise by? The same question goes for Konoplyanka of Dnipiro? Both made their debuts for the Ukraine National Team and Konoplyanka has played in Europe for Dnipiro yesterday' date=' the full 90 minutes and is a regular in the Starting Line Up. Zozulya scored off the bench in Dynamo's Champion's League Qualifier. Will he replace Schvenchenko? Or is that new signing Felipe Andre's job. Guilhereme is coming back too though off CSKA Moscow though.[/quote']

is this actually a question or you wanting to show off as it seems you already know your answers:):):)

It is a question as I don't watch Ukrainian football. I don't know what sort of future Zozulya will have as Dynamo. Will he be a bench warmer? And how much will each player rise by?

How much do you think Zozulya of Dynamo Kiev shall rise by? The same question goes for Konoplyanka of Dnipiro? Both made their debuts for the Ukraine National Team and Konoplyanka has played in Europe for Dnipiro yesterday' date=' the full 90 minutes and is a regular in the Starting Line Up. Zozulya scored off the bench in Dynamo's Champion's League Qualifier. Will he replace Schvenchenko? Or is that new signing Felipe Andre's job. Guilhereme is coming back too though off CSKA Moscow though.[/quote']

too be honest he will stay as a bench warmer for now. Shevchenko has scored 3 goals in 3 games and is looking like his old self. Zozulya I would predict a 82 for him. So a rise by 4. Mind you things can change with injuries etc.... and Dynamo are only 3 games into there season

With Konoplyanka it will be different. I can see him going 84/85 if he keeps getting played. POSSIBLE 86 IF HE STARTS SCORING MORE!! like you said he has play full 90 mins in all 3 games this season and has a good amount of playing time last season. Dnipro where top of the league but Shakthar won last night so that put them top.

Hope this helps.

Ukrainian news flash!!!

Last night Shakthar won 3-1 against Arsenal kiev.

Douglas Costa scored 2 goals. Adriano scoring the other.

Shakthar go top with 10 points. However Dnipro can reclaim the top spot if they beat Obolon on Sunday

Dynamo Kiev take on Sevastopol on Saturday and Metalist will take on Metalurh Donetsk

TOP SCORERS SO FAR IN UKRAINE

Sachko of Vorskla with 4 GOALS

Seleznev of Dnipro with 4 GOALS

Shevchenko of Dynamo Kiev with 3 GOALS

Douglas Costa finally becoming the star he was destined to be :)

Do you know how Alex Texeira is getting on at Shakthar. Is he in the starting line up and getting games?

Douglas Costa finally becoming the star he was destined to be :)

Do you know how Alex Texeira is getting on at Shakthar. Is he in the starting line up and getting games?

douglas costa is quality. i rate him highly and he will be a MASSIVE player for Shakhtar soon. I cant help but think sooner or later Adriano and Willan will get sold for loads of cash:mad::mad:

with Alex Teixeira, this is difficult. sometimes he starts but mainly he is on the bench. I cant see him rising or dropping. But he is a good buy if you can get him cheap. give him another season or 2 and he will be another big player for them.:D

LATEST UKRAINE RESULTS

Dynamo Kiev beat Sevastopo 3-0

Goals coming from Yarmolenko, Mikhalik, Shevchenko

Shevchenko NOW HAS 4 GOALS IN 4 GAMES:D:D

Hey buddy can you possibly give me predictions for the following players :D

Andriy YARMOLENKO

Yaroslav RAKYTSKYY

Andrey PYATOV

Yevhen KHACHERIDI

Evgeni MAKEEV

Cheers ;)

Hey buddy can you possibly give me predictions for the following players :D

Andriy YARMOLENKO

Yaroslav RAKYTSKYY

Andrey PYATOV

Yevhen KHACHERIDI

Evgeni MAKEEV

Cheers ;)

Andriy YARMOLENKO 87

Yaroslav RAKYTSKYY 87/88

Andrey PYATOV 89

Yevhen KHACHERIDI 86

Evgeni MAKEEV 87/88

Hope this helps.:D

Looking forward to see if theres any big risers' date=' Russia always has alot[/quote']

There will be some good ones to grab.

ananidze of sparta will go 84/85. he is only 17yrs old. worth buying if you get a chance.

others like makeev of sparta, schennikov of CSKA, COULD BOTH go 88

Yakolev of sparta is another.:D:D

I REALLY NEED TO SIT DOWN AND WRITE UP ALL THAT I KNOW:):)

How do you rate Vasyl Pryima, a +4 I imagine if he keeps a starting spot. But how good is he for the future, an international cap, although he is very young. Also, how is Bertoglio doing?

How do you rate Vasyl Pryima' date=' a +4 I imagine if he keeps a starting spot. But how good is he for the future, an international cap, although he is very young. Also, how is Bertoglio doing?[/quote']

Pryima is a good little talent however i would say 84/85 for him. i am more towards 84. he has started 2 games this season and has around 20 games for last season. another ukraine player to watch over the next few seasons

Bertoglio has got 1 start and 1 sub so far this season. but he is a new signing and looks pretty good. in regards to rating changes this would be hard to predict as he has only got 2 games under his belt at kiev. but looking at his previous club stats at colon he might be in line for a 84:D:D:D

Also' date=' what about Silva Ferreira ARI, he's 24 CF 87, starting most games at spartak Moskva and has 4 goals already. Chance of 88?[/quote']

Not too sure. He has only 4 goals in 14 games. However I have him in my squads and there is a 50/50 of him going 88. But he does need the goals tally to go up to be sure

Latest results from the Ukraine

Dnipro win 3-0 to go top of the UKRAINE league. 2 GOALS from Kalinichenko and 1 goal from Seleznev

Metalist also won 3-0 with xiaver scoring 2 goals. The other was scored byDevic

Dnipro are now 2 points clear at the top with four games played

CURRENT TOP SCORERS

A. Shevchenko Dynamo Kyiv 4

V. Sachko Vorskla 4

E. Seleznev Dnipro 4

DNIPRO RATING PREDICTIONS

GOALKEEPERS

J. Lastuvka 84> 84

A. Kanibolotskiy 75> 83/84

V. Kanibolotskiy PLAYER NOT ON SM

Borovyk NOT OF DNIPRO 2010-2011 SQUAD SHEET

DEFENDERS

U. Lobzhanidze 82> 84

V. Mandzyuk 86> 85

E. Cheberyachko 83> 86

A. Rusol 88> 87/88

V. Denisov 86> 86

Alcides 85> 84

P. Pashaev 84> 84/85

MIDFIELDERS

S. Kravchenko 86> 86

O. Ferreyra 86> 86/87

M. Holek 85> 85/84

M. Kalinichenko 87> 87/86

S. Nazarenko 88> 88

R. Rotan 88> 88

E. Shakhov 75> 78

FORWARDS

A. Belik 84> 83/82

E. Konoplyanka 79> 84/85

E. Seleznev 88> 88/89

V. Kaverin 75> 78

****STAR BUYS****

Konoplyanka

Cheberyachko

A. Kanibolotskiy

I WILL TRY AND DO DYNAMO KIEV TOMORROW

Shakov, Obviously a big 19yo prospect BUTnot sure how SM will rate only 9mins this season & total 342mins last season spread between Dnipro & Asnl Kyiy. Anyone know?? Squad cap high at 88 admittedly & Shakov only 75 so is 80/ 81 pretty definite?? Thanks...

Shakov' date=' Obviously a big 19yo prospect BUTnot sure how SM will rate only 9mins this season & total 342mins last season spread between Dnipro & Asnl Kyiy. Anyone know?? Squad cap high at 88 admittedly & Shakov only 75 so is 80/ 81 pretty definite?? Thanks...[/quote']

i SEE YOUR POINT. tHIS WAS a bit overkill for shakov. It was late last night when I decided to do this:D:D:D

Now been edited