Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

See below these FIFA league rankings. These play a imortant role in SM's ratings. Russia use to be 6th but got overtaken by Portugal. Portugal went up 3 places so the quality of there league has gone up dramatically.

This system is determined by the results of the clubs of the leagues in UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League games over the past five seasons.

Top 3 leagues get 4 Champions League places and 3 Europa places

4-6 is worth 3 Champions League places and 3 Europa.

7-9 are only worth 2 Champion League places and 4 Europa places.

1 1 — England

2 2 — Spain

3 4 +1 Germany

4 3 −1 Italy

5 5 — France

6 9 +3 Portugal

7 6 −1 Russia

8 7 −1 Ukraine

9 10 +1 Netherlands

See this means we have to predict Russian ratings different to Spain or England etc....

Good news that with the Germans going 3rd that means we should see good rises in the German League

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis Hi guys! I am back in this game so I decided to help you out a bit with future rating changes in the Russian Premier League: Zenit: Lodygin 87-87/88 Smolni

I know there are other threads out there that review player ratings for the Russian and Ukrainian leagues however I thought one more wouldnt hurt. I watch a lot of Russian football and have done for

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis Hi NDF' date=' Shirokov is a very good player but last season Zenit signalled the end of his career with them by sending him out on loan to FK Krasnador &amp

hey guys, im looking at Willian of Shakhtar but without really seeing him play aside from CL its hard to get an idea of his rating, whats the general thoughts on him? Do we think he will rise next time around? He looks pretty solid to me and at 22 still very young. Whats your opinion?

Tricky one, I think.

As kitey mentioned, the rankings of leagues do play a part and this will probably count against Shakhtar.

That said, Shakhtar have been eating up the Ukrainian league so far and are having an impressive Champions League campaign thus far. They should progress to the QFs and, with a good draw, they could make the semi finals (I don't really see them going beyond that stage, but who knows!).

Willian is one of Shakhtar's most dangerous players; him and Costa are the main threats in their side. So, if any of their players deserve a 90 it is probably these two (although Costa is hugely unlikely to reach it in one jump).

Any rating change this time around will probably depend in part as well on how Shakhtar's league campaign continues (their next league game is early March, after a three month break) and I expect SM will review them a few weeks after that.

They play Sevastopol first which should in theory be an easy victory. A review in mid-March after this and a potential headline win against Roma would do his chances a lot of favours.

I think he is totally safe on his 89 and has a decent chance of making a 90 rating. Whether SM rate him, who can say? This will be crucial.

If you can get him, I probably would as he is still young and he might not even stick around in the Ukrainian league for long (his contract is up next summer) and I expect he will attract some attention from "superior" leagues. If he then moved and continued to do well his chances of an increase would rocket.

What rise for' date='

Maksym KOVAL

Thanks[/quote']

There is good news & bad news as they say :)

Bad News: November since Dynamo Kiev last played in the Lge after Winter Break & restarts 5 March :(

Good News: DKiev had a great away result in Europa League last night beating Besiktas 1-4! :)

Bad News: Shovkovskiy played in goal instead of Maksym Koval (Bench) or Boyko!

So we have to wait for further evidence wether MK plays or does not before we know, sorry :(

Ps Boyko 8 games, Shovkovskiy 1 & M.Koval 10 so far this season! Shovkovskiy is possibly just being used in the Europa??

Shovkovskiy third most capped player in the Ukrainian national team after Andriy Shevchenko and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Bad News: November since Dynamo Kiev last played in the Lge after Winter Break & restarts 5 March :(

Good News: DKiev had a great away result in Europa League last night beating Besiktas 1-4! :)

So we have to wait for further evidence wether MK plays or does not before we know' date=' sorry :(

Ps Boyko 8 games, Shovkovskiy 1 & M.Koval 10 so far this season! Shovkovskiy is possibly just being used in the Europa??

Shovkovskiy third most capped player in the Ukrainian national team after Andriy Shevchenko and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk[/quote']

Boiko is not highly regarded as far as I know and was just a stand in for the injured Sasho and Koval. Koval is seen as the long term successor to the legend Sasho.

I can only see Koval going up two or three points in the next review with this in mind, and his 10 league games, even considering his CL games and u-21 games for the Ukraine.

Re: Teixeira; can't really see much of an increase for him as he is mainly a sub.

So we have to wait for further evidence wether MK plays or does not before we know' date=' sorry :(

Shovkovskiy third most capped player in the Ukrainian national team after Andriy Shevchenko and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk[/quote']

Boiko is not highly regarded as far as I know and was just a stand in for the injured Sasho and Koval. Koval is seen as the long term successor to the legend Sasho.

I can only see Koval going up two or three points in the next review with this in mind' date=' and his 10 league games, even considering his CL games and u-21 games for the Ukraine.

Re: Teixeira; can't really see much of an increase for him as he is mainly a sub.[/quote']

Thank you both very much, another question but about Russia, should i sell Evgeni MAKEEV now or not? Is he roumered to be moving anywhere?

Thank you both very much' date=' another question but about Russia, should i sell Evgeni MAKEEV now or not? Is he roumered to be moving anywhere?[/quote']

Spartak did not qualify for the Champions League in the season that just ended, so increases for their players are going to be pretty limited and this will include Makeev.

I would probably be tempted to sell him now if you are getting a good offer. People will be excited by his age and rating and recent increase so you should be able to command a good deal. I wouldn't be quick to ditch him though; I can't see him dropping anytime soon either.

As far as I know he has not been linked to any big clubs lately but obviously the time of the year is not great for that as the transfer window has closed for most nations.

Spartak did not qualify for the Champions League in the season that just ended' date=' so increases for their players are going to be pretty limited and this will include Makeev.

I would probably be tempted to sell him now if you are getting a good offer. People will be excited by his age and rating and recent increase so you should be able to command a good deal. I wouldn't be quick to ditch him though; I can't see him dropping anytime soon either.

As far as I know he has not been linked to any big clubs lately but obviously the time of the year is not great for that as the transfer window has closed for most nations.[/quote']

thank you mate

Akinfeev 91-92???

Welliton 90-91????

This is a question, right?

As has been mentioned the Russian league ratings will be limited by the strength of the league and few players will get 90 there, let alone 91/92.

Welliton has been prolific but without Champions League football I can't see him getting a 91.

You also need to remember the Russian league has just been reviewed. It is likely to be six months or so until it is looked at again. This makes it hard to judge, as a lot can happen in that time.

It also makes it risky to buy a player now for an increase. On the flip side you could buy them and know their rating is safe for six months.

This is a question' date=' right?

As has been mentioned the Russian league ratings will be limited by the strength of the league and few players will get 90 there, let alone 91/92.

Welliton has been prolific but without Champions League football I can't see him getting a 91.

You also need to remember the Russian league has just been reviewed. It is likely to be six months or so until it is looked at again. This makes it hard to judge, as a lot can happen in that time.

It also makes it risky to buy a player now for an increase. On the flip side you could buy them and know their rating is safe for six months.[/quote']

Teb puts it perferctly here. I have taken the approach now that once a russian player hits 89/90 then i will cash in on them. especially on young prospects

my new stance might sound crazy to sum people but i got offered gotze and schurrle for dzagoev. i took the offer as gotze is a sure 88/89 next round and shurrle could go 88. both players are playing in the german league which is one of the best leagues in the world.

i am not saying dont buy russian players but there is a limit.

Teb puts it perferctly here. I have taken the approach now that once a russian player hits 89/90 then i will cash in on them. especially on young prospects

my new stance might sound crazy to sum people but i got offered gotze and schurrle for dzagoev. i took the offer as gotze is a sure 88/89 next round and shurrle could go 88. both players are playing in the german league which is one of the best leagues in the world.

I will hold onto some players from the Russian league, like Schennikov who may reach 90 in Russia, but won't go much further. The thing I have noticed is that like English players, Russians rarely venture outside of their homeland, and so it would be unlikely to expect to see any good young Russian players moving abroad. Although I feel that Akinfeev must at some stage, many big clubs could do with a proven keeper of a high standard.

What for this players from Spartak?

Who is the best one to buy?

Any raise or drop?

PAREJA' date=' Nicolás

PARSHIVLYUK, Sergey

SUCHY, Marek

IBSON, Barreto

ALEX, Meschini

ANANIDZE, Jano

MCGEADY, Aiden

Thanks!!! :D[/quote']

You must buy Ananidze while you can, he is tipped to big a good player in the future

Ok. I'll buy him then!!!

And do you expect any of the others to raise?

Thanks!! :D

Honestly I don't much following the league.

But because Russian just been done a few weeks ago, I think too early to judge who will be rise because the new season in Russia not start yet(If I'm not wrong, RPL will starting new season at March).

What for this players from Spartak?

Who is the best one to buy?

Any raise or drop?

PAREJA' date=' Nicolás

PARSHIVLYUK, Sergey

SUCHY, Marek

IBSON, Barreto

ALEX, Meschini

ANANIDZE, Jano

MCGEADY, Aiden

Thanks!!! :D[/quote']

all of these are good to have. Anaidze is of course the best buy

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Respuesta: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Do you think Darijo Srna is sure at 91? or could he drop?

I'd be suprised if he dropped considering Shakhtar are in the Q/F of the champions league and they're leading their domestic league comfortably (12 points ahead of 2nd with 8 games remaining).

I understand the point your making....

BUT :D

Anyone would take that offer regardless of your stance towards russian players ! Would have to be a mug not to :P