Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis Hi guys! I am back in this game so I decided to help you out a bit with future rating changes in the Russian Premier League: Zenit: Lodygin 87-87/88 Smolni

I know there are other threads out there that review player ratings for the Russian and Ukrainian leagues however I thought one more wouldnt hurt. I watch a lot of Russian football and have done for

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis Hi NDF' date=' Shirokov is a very good player but last season Zenit signalled the end of his career with them by sending him out on loan to FK Krasnador &amp

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Shakhtar Rating Predictions

Goalkeepers

R. Khudzhamov 85> 85

A. Pyatov 89> 89/90

Defenders

O. Kucher 88> 88

V. Shevchuk 86> 86

R. Rat 89> 89

D. Chygrynskiy 90> 90

N. Ishchenko 86> 85

O. Chizhov 85> 85

S. Krivtsov 82> 82

Y. Rakitskiy 87> 88

Midfielders

T. Hübschman 89> 89/88

Fernandinho 90> 90

Jádson 89> 89

Willian 89> 90

V. Kobin 87> 87/86

T. Stepanenko 85> 86

O. Gai 87> 87/86

Douglas Costa 86> 88

Alex Teixeira 85> 86/87

D. Srna 91> 91

V. Vitsenets 78> 82/83

Attackers

Luiz Adriano 89> 89/90

Marcelo Moreno 87> 87

Eduardo Da Silva 89> 89/90

***STAR BUYS***

Costa 20yrs old

Willian 22yr old (One of Shakhtar's best players)

Adriano 23yr old

Teixeira 20yr old

If anyone has watched these guys this season then they will know how well these Brazilians are playing

Quarter Final of the Champions League and top of there domestic league.

• 2 weeks later...

are willian jadson or luiz adriano likely to get rises to 90? and how good is pyatov?' date=' whenever ive seen him play hes been very poor[/quote']

Think all 3 have a good chance. Jadson has the best chance imo, he got a start for Brazil last week, and has had a great season. Willians has been great aswell. Adriano is a bit wasteful, but id say hes 50/50.

Hey' date=' just wondering but with the upcoming Ukrainian league review I wouldn't if anyone knew a few 70-80 rated risers? I've already scanned through every team and couldn't find much.

Help would be appreciated

B)[/quote']

- Volodymyr Korobka, 21 years old striker from Tavria. Only played 332 minutes, not much, but he's 75 rated and think 332 minutes is much enough for an 75 rated player to rise.

- Anton Shynder, also from Tavria, striker, and 23 years old. Played 913 minutes and is 78 rated, enough for a rise.

- Oleh Gumenyuk, Tavria, RM/LM, 27 years old, not young but played 1190 minutes and is only 76 rated

- Serhiy Pohorily, 24 years old, goalkeeper from Arsenal Kyiv, played 1034 minutes and is only 75 rated

- Ihor Plastun, 20 years old midfielder from Obolon, 77 rated and played 2046 minutes

- Vadym Panas, 25 years old midfielder from Obolon, rating 77 and played 1521 minutes

- Dmytro Negpodov, 23 years old goalkeeper from Metalurh Donetsk, 77 rated and played 1260 minutes this season

are willian jadson or luiz adriano likely to get rises to 90? and how good is pyatov?' date=' whenever ive seen him play hes been very poor[/quote']

all 3 have a good chance however my money is on willian for shakthar. been consistant all season

Hey' date=' just wondering but with the upcoming Ukrainian league review I wouldn't if anyone knew a few 70-80 rated risers? I've already scanned through every team and couldn't find much.

Help would be appreciated

B)[/quote']

i will be looking at this soon

Lukas STETINA 19 yo cb/dm from Metalist should get nice rise, probably 76-->80 but I think he should be rated 82. Since moving to Metalist he has played only 2 games but has loads minutes from slovakian league. 18 games for 10/11 season and 24 for 09/10 but because SM didn't rate this league for two years his rating is still only 76.

:D

Denys Oleynyk of Metalist has made a breakthrough at international level this year, and got a lot of goals with his club to boot. I reckon he'll go from 86 to 87/88. Maybe 88 because Ukraine isn't reviewed so often. Marko Devic might go from 87 to 88. Both guys have a preferred foot of 'both', which is always a selling point for suckers like me! :)

Lukas STETINA 19 yo cb/dm from Metalist should get nice rise' date=' probably 76-->80 but I think he should be rated 82. Since moving to Metalist he has played only 2 games but has loads minutes from slovakian league. 18 games for 10/11 season and 24 for 09/10 but because SM didn't rate this league for two years his rating is still only 76.

:D[/quote']

I'm desperate for them to review Slovakia n Slovenia, been hanging on to loads of risers for ages! If u read this SM, plz do it!

does anyone know if GARMASH, Denys is in for a rise??

i've looked at his stats but i really dont know what it will relate to in terms of ratings, im guessing a rise of 2, but that is purely a guess by looking at the ratings of other in the team and his game time