Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Yevhen Konoplyanka(AM/Wing 21 years old from Dnipro) just rose to 87 today.

My question is: It's time to cash in or keep him for another time ?

Money is useless and it's old league, so no other player to part exchange with.

Maybe just to save wage and other minor thing if I sell him.

Yevhen Konoplyanka(AM/Wing 21 years old from Dnipro) just rose to 87 today.

My question is: It's time to cash in or keep him for another time ?

Money is useless and it's old league' date=' so no other player to part exchange with.

Maybe just to save wage and other minor thing if I sell him.[/quote']

Keep him for sure since money is useless, he's very talented from what I know.

No rise for Devic.

He changes from AM/Fwd to Fwd/AM.

This is despite him being Joint 2nd top scorer in the league with Idahor (just rose 1 to 85), having scored more than Adriano, Shevchenko, played for Ukraine national team alot.

Attacking players rated above Devic for Metalist:

Xavier 10 assists 9 goals, no national team appearances

TAISON 3 Assists, 8 goals no national team appearances

Blanco played in Feb, twice, before eingg out until September, in the Apertura for Lanus the previous season had 1 goal in 14 games, although had an outstanding Clausura a year ago.

Am I the only who think this is harsh on Devic in comparrison to others in his league?

Hmm, don't expected Guiliano having 88, but he rised. Nice rise for Jadson & Willian, is good for my brand new Shakhtar team in European Championship 2280. Also Douglas Costa and Rakytskiy rised nice, and also other Shakhtar players. :)

Also a nice rise for Koval, he deserves the 85 that he got. And Taison from Metalist also deserves his 88 imo. :)

Hmm' date=' don't expected Guiliano having 88, but he rised. Nice rise for Jadson & Willian, is good for my brand new Shakhtar team in European Championship 2280. Also Douglas Costa and Rakytskiy rised nice, and also other Shakhtar players. :)

Also a nice rise for Koval, he deserves the 85 that he got. And Taison from Metalist also deserves his 88 imo. :)[/quote']

agreed, i think sm are pretty much spot on with ukraine now.

agreed' date=' i think sm are pretty much spot on with ukraine now.[/quote']

Yeah, most of the risers and droppers this morning deserves their rating for this moment. I like how SM works with player ratings, real life based, so most ratings are true. :P

does anyone know if GARMASH' date=' Denys is in for a rise??

i've looked at his stats but i really dont know what it will relate to in terms of ratings, im guessing a rise of 2, but that is purely a guess by looking at the ratings of other in the team and his game time[/quote']

He has been great, along with Eremenko (- who is absolutely THE NAME for the future in Kiev).

He is going UPPPPPPP!

Hmm' date=' don't expected Guiliano having 88, but he rised. Nice rise for Jadson & Willian, is good for my brand new Shakhtar team in European Championship 2280. Also Douglas Costa and Rakytskiy rised nice, and also other Shakhtar players. :)

Also a nice rise for Koval, he deserves the 85 that he got.[b'] And Taison from Metalist also deserves his 88 imo.[/b] :)

But devic doesn't?!:mad:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys..

You know Lokomotiv Moskva' date=' well they have two players, Glushakov and Tarasov, both rated 87, both 24 years old.

But which one is better?[/quote']

Glushakov. Capped not so long ago for the national side in a friendly. Tarasov has yet to play this season.

Is bruno Alves rating safe ??

Not for me' date=' no. Anything short of perfection is likely to see him drop, 92 ratings are very rare in Russia.

Could someone tell me what Torbinsky has been up to? Is he sure of keeping his rating or maybe even rising? Because as long as he won't drop he'd be a good player for my team :D

Seems to have cemented his place for Loko who are decent, having started every game. A few friendly caps for Russia.

ALMEIDA' date=' Leandro Is this guy steady at 88? Good player?[/quote']

Yes, and yes. I don't see him increasing for the moment.

Sekou Oliseh 1356 minutes-predicted raise:confused:

What period of time are is this stat based on? Because he has played nowhere near that amount this season. He is largely a sub so any increase would be very modest.

Glushakov. Capped not so long ago for the national side in a friendly. Tarasov has yet to play this season.

Not for me' date=' no. Anything short of perfection is likely to see him drop, 92 ratings are very rare in Russia.

Seems to have cemented his place for Loko who are decent, having started every game. A few friendly caps for Russia.

Yes, and yes. I don't see him increasing for the moment.

What period of time are is this stat based on? Because he has played nowhere near that amount this season. He is largely a sub so any increase would be very modest.[/quote']

transfermarket:rolleyes:thnx for info,will Dzagoev raise,Honda,Akinfeev will he ever get 92 ,he s better then Alves anyway:rolleyes:,and CSKA are champions

transfermarket:rolleyes:thnx for info' date='will Dzagoev raise,Honda,Akinfeev will he ever get 92 ,he s better then Alves anyway:rolleyes:,and CSKA are champions[/quote']

the last time CSKA won the league was in 2006.. we are in 2011.. :confused:

btw, try use full stops and not only commas.. :x and I think all will stay..

the last time CSKA won the league was in 2006.. we are in 2011.. :confused:

btw' date=' try use full stops and not only commas.. :x and I think all will stay..[/quote']

i think the fact falcao isnt a 92 because of the league means that bruno alves and any other russian players will struggle to get 91, let alone 92.

if falcao isnt 92, hulk is a 91.

krasic was cska's best player and very good and he was 91. i think the league cap is 91 for russia, and even that is hard to get for most players. european excellence would be required.

i think the fact falcao isnt a 92 because of the league means that bruno alves and any other russian players will struggle to get 91' date=' let alone 92.

if falcao isnt 92, hulk is a 91.

krasic was cska's best player and very good and he was 91. i think the league cap is 91 for russia, and even that is hard to get for most players. european excellence would be required.[/quote']

Krasic got 91 in Italy..

when I meant all, I was referring to Akinfeev, Honda and Dzagoev that were the players he asked. I also agree, Bruno Alves can drop..

Krasic got 91 in Italy..

when I meant all' date=' I was referring to Akinfeev, Honda and Dzagoev that were the players he asked. I also agree, Bruno Alves can drop..[/quote']

i thought he got his 91 at cska ?

my mistake then !

and yeah i was saying the same as you, honda and co wont really rise and bruno alves is always going to be at risk of a drop now.

i dont get it. why move from porto to russia? porto are a much better club.