Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Kitey if you don't mind me replying' date=' I've also spent some time looking into the Russian Leaue, as one of my GC team is Spartak.

Alek Sapeta- he has logged more minutes than both Semshov, and Misimović who are both 90 rated player. Being a regular starter for Dinamo, with the quality on the bench at times,I imagine he is inline for at least +2 rise.

Smolov- Is primary a sub for Kororin and Samedov, not much else to say.

Maicon-Lokomotiv rely heavily on thier midfielders and wide players to create scoring opportunities, that being said Maicon does have lots of opportunity to score off 1 touch passes or rebounds. He is used primary as a target man, and doesn't yet have a great scoring sense about him like his countryman Welliton for Spartak. He isn't bad, but Sychev is far and away a better striker.[/quote']

Please feel free to help out. I alway need help with this thread. It is gard to stay on top of it

Please feel free to help out. I alway need help with this thread. It is gard to stay on top of it

I can help you if you want man. I usually watch Russian football as I am Russian myself. Such as I am going to watch 3 mathes today:

DINAMO MOSCOW-TOM TOMSK

SPARTAK NALCHIK-CSKA MOSCOW

AND THE MAIN ONE: SPARTAK MOSCOW-LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW.

I will tell you how each of them played at the end of the day!

Kitey if you don't mind me replying' date=' I've also spent some time looking into the Russian Leaue, as one of my GC team is Spartak.

Alek Sapeta- he has logged more minutes than both Semshov, and Misimović who are both 90 rated player. Being a regular starter for Dinamo, with the quality on the bench at times,I imagine he is inline for at least +2 rise.

Smolov- Is primary a sub for Kororin and Samedov, not much else to say.

Maicon-Lokomotiv rely heavily on thier midfielders and wide players to create scoring opportunities, that being said Maicon does have lots of opportunity to score off 1 touch passes or rebounds. He is used primary as a target man, and doesn't yet have a great scoring sense about him like his countryman Welliton for Spartak. He isn't bad, but Sychev is far and away a better striker.[/quote']

Appreciate that. Thanks bud :)

New risers for Russia 2011

Taras Burlak - 77 CB Loko Moscow Already has 9 starts and 3 subs under his belt from 12 games

Magomed Ozdoev - 18Yr old 75 CM/DM Loko Moscow 4 starts' date=' 1 goal, 3 subs. 7 appearances out of 12 games[/b']

Aleksey Ionov - 84 WING/FWD Zenit Has 10 starts, 3 subs and 3 goals out of 12 games. One to watch at Zenit this season

Ali Gadzhibekov - 80 LB/LM The club he plays for Anzhi are 4th in the russian league. He has played all there games so far this season. A certain young riser

Traore for Kuban has scored a few goals this season. Aleady 85rtd and only 21yrs old. Worth buying if at a unmanaged club

Nikolai Zabolotnyi 78 GK Started 6 games for Sparta Moscow this season. A must buy as he looks to be a good young russian keeper

Ognjen Vranješ 80 21YR OLD rb/cb PLAYED 11 GAMES THIS SEASON.

Others to watch out for

Danko Lazović 89rtd Fwd 9 goals in 12 games so far. A good shout for 90 if he carries on

nice risers.. have a look at russian risers in my signature :D