Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

Zenit (B) have a goalscoring GK.. His name is Andrey Zaitsev and scored a 90yards goal against Volga B. Time to get a chance in the first team? ;)

wm_7LIVwriU

Zenit youth team keeper Andrey Zaitsev in action here....

http://en.fc-zenit.ru/main/media/video/gl2070/

Nice. :D Shades of Paul Robinson.

Next you should use the search button.. or search the last posts/pages.. ;):P

Is there any particular reason why players from Russia rarely ever leave their home country to play football? I assume they are making a lot of money at home, but are the reasons tied down to politics perhaps? :)

Is there any particular reason why players from Russia rarely ever leave their home country to play football? I assume they are making a lot of money at home' date=' but are the reasons tied down to politics perhaps? :)[/quote']

WHO KNOWS!! alot of them wouldnt cut it in the premier league/la liga/german leagues

only got to look at asharvin and yuri at chelsea. But I think you will find there is alot of money in russian football.

Who has more potential' date=' Douglas Costa or Borges Willian?[/quote']

For me both are exceptional players. However willian has pretty much peaked at 90 whilst he stays at shakthar. Maybe if he played a better season then last then a 91 might possibly be on the cards.

Costa for me is a great investment. Currently on 88 and has 89/90 potential written all over him. For a smaller club in a competitive league or GC would do well to snap him up

I can help you if you want man. I usually watch Russian football as I am Russian myself. Such as I am going to watch 3 mathes today:

DINAMO MOSCOW-TOM TOMSK

SPARTAK NALCHIK-CSKA MOSCOW

AND THE MAIN ONE: SPARTAK MOSCOW-LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW.

I will tell you how each of them played at the end of the day!

SURE THING. The more opinions the better

can someone from CSKA get plus 2' date='Necid or Mazzou..........or Honda:rolleyes:[/quote']

I would sell Mazzou. and if it was me I would sell necid and honda too. Only because I could snare a 91/92 for them both:D:D

Is there any particular reason why players from Russia rarely ever leave their home country to play football? I assume they are making a lot of money at home' date=' but are the reasons tied down to politics perhaps? :)[/quote']

Communism died mate,once in former Yugoslavia players couldnt leave country untill they turn 27 - in that time 27 for footballer was like now 34 maybe only few class players could play few more years,its not about politic,why would u leave yours country,home club if u can get there same wage of bigger with home comfort,only few that wants to have more chance to win CL will go,but isnt certain always few years ago Zenit beat Man U in final of Super Cup so u can achieve great things from home,Shaktar beat Roma etc,football there is just advancing

And how much do you think Sosnin' date=' from Krylya Sovetov, can reach next rating changes???he is a starter there and, from 14 games he started 13, getting 1160 minutes[/quote']

well we know he will rise but by how much isnt easy to answer as the season is so young. At the mo a plus 2 would be safe bet.

Holenda' date='what do u think about him[/quote']

sadly not a player that interests me. However he has 4 goals in the russian league so far but my thought are that Anzhi wont be in the top 4 by the end of the season. There are much stronger teams out there. Sparta and loko are picking up the pace and I could see them taking over.

At the moment given there league position his form then a plus 2 would be on the cards.

Re: Riferimento: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

what's happening with odiah? i saw he played only one match? is he injured? will he drop?

He was slightly injured in the match against Terek Grozny. I expected of him more tbh but he failed to show his best qualities-lost the ball too many times!

My predictions:

Vladimir Gabulov 89-87 He lost his place in Dinamo's starting 11

Anton Shunin 86-87

Andrey Voronin 88-89

Magomed Ozdoev 75-80

Vladislav Ignatjev 83-86

Kiril Kombarov 87-88

Fernando Meira 88-87

Aleksey Ionov 84-87

Pavel Golyshev 80-82/83

Vladimir Dyadyun 85-86

Otar Martsvaladze 79-81

Also worth pointing out that the last Russian ratings where done at the start of Feb. I can see them being reviewed again in August and we are approaching 16 games in the new Russian Season.

I will start gathering intel on players and do some new predictions for you all.:):):)