Sign in to follow this  
kitey

Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

I have a couple of players that play in Ukraine and Russia and don´t know

which i could sell and which i should keep.

Ukraine

Bertoglio

Khacheridi

Leandro Almeida

Pryima

Konoplyanka

Zozulya

Vitsenets

Ideye Brown

Patrick ,Alan

Garmash

Russia

Sekou Oliseh

Maikon Marques (Lok)

Gultyaev (Tom)

Malyarov

Marcos Rojo

Which ones are predicted to rise again ?

Does one of them have the potential to reach 90 someday ?

I need money and can´t keep all of them.

Many thanks for your help,

Damian

I have talked about each player as I watch a lot of premier league

Keep and sell those players u have talked about in thread

Ukraine

Bertoglio Might keep, still young may improve

Khacheridi. Sell he is weak

Leandro Almeida. Sell

Pryima Sell

Konoplyanka. Keep plays for NT

Zozulya. Sell

Vitsenets. Sell

Ideye Brown. Keep might get 89 at the end of season

Patrick ,Alan keep u20 champion with brazil and I am sure he will play for shakhtar soon

Garmash-sell

You might want to keep Oliseh for of you have problems with wingers but I would not bother with him.

he does not have many chances to rise to 87 if he continues to be a sub for

Cska

Keep Maicon as he has ahold chance to get 86 next changes. U may want to keep him after his deserved rise as he is quite talented

Gultyev will get a very small rise but do sell him after changes as he is simply rubbish as he plays for rubbish team who is last

Deffinately sell malyarov as he plays for spartak nalchik who is 15th and malyarov is young but u will just waste ur wages on him.

Marcos rojo is not the first choice defender for spartak Moscow so he will stay. But I would keep this player as he plays for Argentina and he will play for spartak in future

Hope I helped mate

Garmash

Russia

Sekou Oliseh

Maikon Marques (Lok)

Gultyaev (Tom)

Malyarov

Marcos Rojo

Does one of them have the potential to reach 90 someday ?

I need money and can´t keep all of them.

Many thanks for your help,

Damian

I have a couple of players that play in Ukraine and Russia and don´t know

Ukraine

Bertoglio KEEP

Khacheridi WOULD KEEP FOR NOW

Leandro Almeida GREAT SQUAD PLAYER' date=' KEEP UNLESS YOU CAN GET A GOOD CASH OFFER FOR HIM[/b']

Pryima SELL

Konoplyanka SELL

Zozulya SELL

Vitsenets SELL

Ideye Brown I WOULD SELL DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU GET

Patrick ,Alan

Garmash KEEP

Russia

Sekou Oliseh SUPER SUB FOR CSKA. NOT 90 POTENTIAL THOUGH

Maikon Marques (Lok) DOING PRETTY WELL AT LOKO, WORTH KEEPING UNTIL NEXT REVIEW

Gultyaev (Tom) SELL

Malyarov PLAYS FOR VOLGA SELL

Marcos Rojo GREAT YOUNGSTER, NOT ENOUGH GAMES THIS SEASON SO SELL

ONLY PLAYERS I CAN SEE RISING ANYTIME SOON ARE Oliseh 50/50 to go 87. It is too early to tell on some of the others.

Does one of them have the potential to reach 90 someday ? SADLY NONE

I need money and can´t keep all of them. SELL THE ONES I MENTIONED ABOVE

Many thanks for your help, NO PROBLEMS JUST RATE THIS THREAD HIGHLY:D

Damian

See bove what I think

Borges WILLIAN rise on 91?

Ukrain league reviewed 3 weeks ago. Bit early to say dont you think...?

Anyone explain to me the 'new' Russian league for next season. They were speaking about it on Eurogoals. Top 8 have a 'mini league' and bottom 8 have a 'mini league'.

I dont get why they are doing this? Is it a main season first then thes groups at the end (Seems unfair if you come first but still have to play the groups) Or will it go from how this season finished (Again seems unfair as teams in the lower group cant get higher in the league).

It confuses me. Someone explain the rule too me please :)

Thanks Kitey, nice to have a second opinion.

The are some differences

your rating of Konoplyanka ,

the other Forum Member said he plays for the national team

and i should keep him.

Do you think he already reached his limit and is not so talented ?

And you think Khacheridi is more likely to rise again ?

I also have Maksim Kannunikov 20 82 i just noticed, he went up

4 points in August, should i keep him ? He is on loan in Tom.

Will the russian ratings be this year or next year ?

If its later next year i would maybe sell Oliseh and Maicon and try to buy them back later.

Can I just ask u: where r u from? I actually agree with all of these predictions. Moreover' date=' ozdoev yusupov and burlak are the 3 youngsters I would keep after changes as they are the future of Russian national team[/quote']

im from the UK

Thanks Kitey' date=' nice to have a second opinion.

The are some differences

your rating of Konoplyanka ,

the other Forum Member said he plays for the national team

and i should keep him.

Do you think he already reached his limit and is not so talented ?

And you think Khacheridi is more likely to rise again ?

I also have Maksim Kannunikov 20 82 i just noticed, he went up

4 points in August, should i keep him ? He is on loan in Tom.

Will the russian ratings be this year or next year ?

If its later next year i would maybe sell Oliseh and Maicon and try to buy them back later.[/quote']

Dont get me wrong I like Konoplyanka. But Dnipro are always behind Kiev and Shakthar. The likelyhood is that they will be out of the title race and europe soon. I just think with all the youth hunters out there you could get a good deal for him. He would have to play out of his skin to get a 88.

Plus you got to look at Yarmolenko. Who I feel is a much better player then Konoplyanka. Yarmolenko is only a 88 and he should of went 89 the other month but he didnt. If yarmolenko cant get a 89 then surely Konolyanka doesnt deserve a 88

The russian review we hope will be the start of next year. We know SM will focus on europe from now until the end of the year.

What kind of set ups do you play in mate? Gold? World championships? If you can tell me then I can advise you better as generally speaking Gold Championships are far more aggressive and demanding on young players.

Ukrain league reviewed 3 weeks ago. Bit early to say dont you think...?

Anyone explain to me the 'new' Russian league for next season. They were speaking about it on Eurogoals. Top 8 have a 'mini league' and bottom 8 have a 'mini league'.

I dont get why they are doing this? Is it a main season first then thes groups at the end (Seems unfair if you come first but still have to play the groups) Or will it go from how this season finished (Again seems unfair as teams in the lower group cant get higher in the league).

It confuses me. Someone explain the rule too me please :)

It works on the same basis as the SPL with points just adding to the total points already earned pre-split.

After the 30 games have played the league splits into 2 groups .

Top 8-- playing for the title + 2nd place champs league spot,3rd place champs league qualifier and Euro spot place for 4th and 5th.

Bottom 8--playing for to avoid the relegation (2 spots)and relegation playoffs(3rd bottom & 4th bottom v 3rd and 4th from 1st division)

Points that have been earned already in the first 30 games are just added to in the last 8 games .This can look a bit strange in the league as you could have a 9th placed side with more points than the 8 th place side.

This format is to help ease Russia into finishing at the same time as most other leagues in Europe and to help with the NT and the the teams who will be playing in Europe.

How is Samuel Eto doing with Anzhi. Will his rating (96) remains so or he will decrease. If so by how much?

Thanks for the help really appreciate :)

Its gonna decrease cause hes moved to a much weaker league, and I dont think Anzhi finished in a European place.

Wouldnt be surprised if he got a -2 or -3. But he will keep dropping every rating change whilst playing in Russia until hes rated around 92/91

It works on the same basis as the SPL with points just adding to the total points already earned pre-split.

After the 30 games have played the league splits into 2 groups .

Top 8-- playing for the title + 2nd place champs league spot' date='3rd place champs league qualifier and Euro spot place for 4th and 5th.

Bottom 8--playing for to avoid the relegation (2 spots)and relegation playoffs(3rd bottom & 4th bottom v 3rd and 4th from 1st division)[/b']

Points that have been earned already in the first 30 games are just added to in the last 8 games .This can look a bit strange in the league as you could have a 9th placed side with more points than the 8 th place side.

This format is to help ease Russia into finishing at the same time as most other leagues in Europe and to help with the NT and the the teams who will be playing in Europe.

Its gonna decrease cause hes moved to a much weaker league' date=' and I dont think Anzhi finished in a European place.

Wouldnt be surprised if he got a -2 or -3. But he will keep dropping every rating change whilst playing in Russia until hes rated around 92/91[/quote']

The russian league isn't finished yet mate as I explained in a earlier post .The bolded games are still to play they play each other twice so that is another 14 games to go..

As for Etoo he will drop 96-94 IMO whether Anzhi finish in a European place or not.