Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis

kitey

Re: Russian and Ukraine Player Analysis 2010

The russian league isn't finished yet mate as I explained in a earlier post .The bolded games are still to play they play each other twice so that is another 14 games to go..

As for Etoo he will drop 96-94 IMO whether Anzhi finish in a European place or not.

Ah my bad. Thought that group thing was for next season. Looks an awful idea tbh.

Ah my bad. Thought that group thing was for next season. Looks an awful idea tbh.

I think it will be great for Russia n the long run as they will be playing and finishing at the same time as most of the rest of Europe now so should benefit teams in Europe and the NT.

Here is a wee Uefa article on the 18 month transitional season being played in Russia.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/news/newsid=1714383.html

I think it will be great for Russia n the long run as they will be playing and finishing at the same time as most of the rest of Europe now so should benefit teams in Europe and the NT.

Here is a wee Uefa article on the 18 month transitional season being played in Russia.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/news/newsid=1714383.html

So its just a one off then they play similar seasons to England, Spain etc?

Suppose thats pretty good then :)

Anyone know If Konstantin Zyryanov is planning on retiring anytime soon ?

Also does anyone else think Lombaerts has to get 90 next time round ?:)

Reading on the club website it does not seem that he wants to retire as yet' date='he has played 30 of the clubs 31 games this season so far.

Lombaerts in my view should have been a 90 rated already in the last changes,played 28/31 games this season and IMO should get 90 in the next changes.

Zenit have clawed there way back from behind and are now 3 points clear at the top.

Hey guys just looking for advice on a player.

Emmanuel Emenike of Spartak Moscow.

What are his chances of rising? I noticed he scored a hat trick a couple of weeks ago and started there last game.

This guy has been a revelation this season fro Spartak since his move via Fenerbace for 10 mill euro's he has scored 6 goals in 9 games and has scored 1 in 5 goals fro Nigeria this year also.

I think if he keeps up his form when the rest of the games are played (1 more then winter break and finish the 12 games of this extended season after break) he should get a +2 easily .

Reading on the club website it does not seem that he wants to retire as yet' date='he has played 30 of the clubs 31 games this season so far.

Lombaerts in my view should have been a 90 rated already in the last changes,played 28/31 games this season and IMO should get 90 in the next changes.

Zenit have clawed there way back from behind and are now 3 points clear at the top.[/quote']

Good News then Hopefully he can keep his 90 until he retires as i signed him on the cheap in 106 and he's my top player so was hoping he woudn't be retiring!

I agree about Lombaerts if Sm don't give him 90 this time ill be submitting a ticket or something along them lines he should be nailed on considering he's playing for the top team in a league with a 91/92 cap and is playing CL and for his NT :)

Good News then Hopefully he can keep his 90 until he retires as i signed him on the cheap in 106 and he's my top player so was hoping he woudn't be retiring!

I agree about Lombaerts if Sm don't give him 90 this time ill be submitting a ticket or something along them lines he should be nailed on considering he's playing for the top team in a league with a 91/92 cap and is playing CL and for his NT :)

I have Lombaerts in 7046 and was a bit peeved when he didn't rise in the last ratings he has been a solid player for them and it was deserved .Hopefully Zenit can win the league and that would make it easier for SM to make sure they rise him to 90 in the next changes.

• 3 weeks later...

To someone who knows' date=' shall I keep Kyrylo Petrov?

Thanks[/quote']

I would keep him as he has been a revelation while on loan @ Kryvbas this season ,he has played in 17 of there 19 games so far this season while on loan from Kyiv and has helped them this season.Kryvbas are sitting in 4th place after 19 games and they are having a much better season than they did last year when they could only manage a 13th place finish.

How is Samuel Eto doing with Anzhi. Will his rating (96) remains so or he will decrease. If so by how much?

Thanks for the help really appreciate :)

I RECKON a minus 3 in the new year, then if he doesnt pick up in front of goal another -2 later next year